Dexter

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dexter

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 pm

humm.. actually i don't know if it's because i ve watched the show for so long but... I don't even remember how harry died!
but yeah; this motherly character is creepy (by the way is Charlotte Rampling famous in the US? she's very famous in france and I think she's a great actress).
and deb.... getting totlaly nuts! I dodn't get something: el sapo took her gun, so it can't be her that killed him... why hide the evidence?

I still think it doesn't make any sense that she killed laguerta in season 7...
Brigadier betiko

Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five