Conquer Club

Petition to Destroy Piers Morgan

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Petition to Destroy Piers Morgan

Postby HapSmo19 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Just wondering if everyone here is aware that Michael Savage(a US talk show host) is banned from even entering the UK and put on a list with known terrorists for excercising his first amendment rights.
How many of you that support this limey cunt's "right" to speak out against the constitutional rights of Americans signed the petition in support of Michael Savage? I'm gonna guess zero.
See how sick you fucks are?
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Re: Petition to Destroy Piers Morgan

Postby HapSmo19 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:03 pm

65,000 of the 25,000 signatures needed to mandate a response from the white house.

Nothing to do but sit back and watch democratic justice in action now, folks...
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:05 pm

HapSmo19 wrote:Just wondering if everyone here is aware that Michael Savage(a US talk show host) is banned from even entering the UK and put on a list with known terrorists for excercising his first amendment rights.
How many of you that support this limey cunt's "right" to speak out against the constitutional rights of Americans signed the petition in support of Michael Savage? I'm gonna guess zero.
See how sick you fucks are?

=D> =D> =D>

Yup!
Major Phatscotty

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:16 pm

I don t know the story but people don t give a f*ck of any foreigner s rights in his own country once he s abroad.
Major betiko

Postby HapSmo19 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Michael Savage was banned in the UK for things he said while in the US. As far as I know he's never been to the UK.
And that is why there's no better reason for this p.o.s. to GTFO.
Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Hey this thread is awesome.
Wasn't Savage banned from the UK for hate speech and inciting violence against homosexuals and Muslims? I like the idea of you guys agreeing that he's just a typical Conservative.
I also remember an incident he attacked a cameraman just for filming the police.

A quick google, and yeah, he's a racist of some kind.
He told Charles Barkley that "you couldn't shine my shoes Buster!" He said Autistic kids get that way because their dads aren't around to tell them to "stop acting like idiots?" dafuq..... And 'Liberals should be aborted as babies'.... and "when I see a woman walking around with a burqa, I see a Nazi. That's what I see -- how do you like that? -- a hateful Nazi who would like to cut your throat and kill your children."

So Piers Morgan is not being crucified by you for hate speech. He's being crucified by you because you think liberals should be aborted as babies and immigrants should culturally assimilate or die.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:16 pm

The US government declared Canadians Pierre Elliott Trudeau and Farley Mowatt persona non gratia in the 1970's. Seems to me your country is an old hand at this sort of dirty work. Now you cry foul when it happens to one of yours?
Captain notyou2

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 pm

We also kicked out Charlie Chaplin because he hated Nazis and our government tried like hell to get rid of John Lennon too, for a similar reason to Chaplin's.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:02 pm

I disagree with Dr. Savage on most everything (except Autism ... it's funny to note the anti-Savage campaign was led by "Autism Speaks", whose Executive-Director is a former Brand Marketing Director for Johnson & Johnson's multi-billion dollar pharmaceuticals division) though the British ban on him is also uncalled for (especially considering his historic role in the beat poetry movement and his work with Timothy Leary).

In any case, the US should not seek to emulate the repressive, anti-free speech regime of the UK. As recently as 2011, the American civil rights campaigner Martin Galvin of US-NORAID was not permitted into British-occupied Ulster when he visited Ireland to dedicate the memorial to hunger striker Brendan Hughes. During the dedication he absolutely destroyed the Cameron regime for their state-sponsored terrorism and repression of free speech rights -

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:Hey this thread is awesome.
Wasn't Savage banned from the UK for hate speech and inciting violence against homosexuals and Muslims?

Oh, I get it. Speech against minorities will get you banned, but speech against the rights of every single person in the country is to be applauded and protected.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Iliad on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Wasn't Savage banned from the UK for hate speech and inciting violence against homosexuals and Muslims?

Oh, I get it. Speech against minorities will get you banned, but speech against the rights of every single person in the country is to be applauded and protected.

Those minorities are sooo privileged. No, actually breaking the laws of a country will mean you will be quite unwelcome there as Savage did. Feel free to point out what laws Piers broke. He's a right twat and supports Arsenal to boot, but all he has done is exercise his 1st amendment rights
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Iliad wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Those minorities are sooo privileged. No, actually breaking the laws of a country will mean you will be quite unwelcome there as Savage did. Feel free to point out what laws Piers broke. He's a right twat and supports Arsenal to boot, but all he has done is exercise his 1st amendment rights

You don't have to break a law to make yourself unwelcome... :roll:
Major Phatscotty

Postby Iliad on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Iliad wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

You don't have to break a law to make yourself unwelcome... :roll:
So you're saying it's okay to deport those who criticise the government and constitution?
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Iliad wrote: No, actually breaking the laws of a country will mean you will be quite unwelcome there as Savage did

Michael Savage didn't break any British laws. Every reasonably educated progressive has denounced his banning as an afront to free speech. For example, in The Guardian -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... cqui-smith

Martin Galvin also didn't break any laws. The British were simply terrified of the potency of his condemnation of their human rights violations.

No one should have their freedom of movement restricted, including Piers Morgan, Michael Savage or Martin Galvin. Calls for that to happen make the U.S. no better than the world's worst dictatorships like Francoist Spain or Post-Thatcherist UK.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby chang50 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:14 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Iliad wrote: No, actually breaking the laws of a country will mean you will be quite unwelcome there as Savage did

Michael Savage didn't break any British laws. Every reasonably educated progressive has denounced his banning as an afront to free speech. For example, in The Guardian -

Martin Galvin also didn't break any laws. The British were simply terrified of the potency of his condemnation of their human rights violations.

No one should have their freedom of movement restricted, including Piers Morgan, Michael Savage or Martin Galvin. Calls for that to happen make the U.S. no better than the world's worst dictatorships like Francoist Spain or Post-Thatcherist UK.

Well said,only frightened people support bans and I see a lot of fear in the US now,all this macho Ramboesque posturing is a thin veneer covering some very frightened people who are losing the arguments on every front.
Captain chang50

Postby spurgistan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:07 am

Why would Michael Savage want to go to England? Semi-serious question. Telling a man he can't visit a country full of people he hates, while rather indefensible (protip: UK doesn't have the 1st amendment, they're not required to follow our laws) is hardly the same as telling a man he has to leave a country he (currently) has gainful employment in because something he said (especially when the US federal government does have that pesky 1st amendment)
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Postby Ray Rider on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:13 am

saxitoxin wrote:

/end thread
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,