Conquer Club

Pirates or Ninja

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Pirates or Ninja?

Total votes : 0

Postby n8freeman on Tue May 08, 2007 4:54 pm

pirates are so much cooler

all ninjas do area stab people in the back

pirates tell people they are going to stab people in the back, turn them ariund then stab them

they arent wussies who hide in the shadows and crap
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Chad22342 on Tue May 08, 2007 4:55 pm

If Johnny Depp played a ninja this would be hard but since he hasn't it's pirates NO QUESTION.
Sergeant Chad22342

Postby Jenos Ridan on Tue May 08, 2007 5:38 pm

Great Pretender wrote:Pirates Kick ass
Image Image Image Image Image

AGREED! You try killing Captain Jack Sparrow! Besides, nameless characters ALWAYS lose to named ones on screen :lol: .
"There is only one road to peace, and that is to conquer"-Hunter Clark

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"- Something Hunter would say
Private Jenos Ridan

Postby Jenos Ridan on Tue May 08, 2007 5:39 pm

n8freeman wrote:pirates are so much cooler

all ninjas do area stab people in the back

pirates tell people they are going to stab people in the back, turn them ariund then stab them

they arent wussies who hide in the shadows and crap

Again, Yeah!

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"- Something Hunter would say
Private Jenos Ridan

Postby XenHu on Tue May 08, 2007 5:41 pm

Pirates.

Although I prefer Samurai myself.

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby lduke1990 on Tue May 08, 2007 11:53 pm

ninjas all the way.
We are the Borg. We come to assimilate your technology. Resistance is futile
Private lduke1990

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 08, 2007 11:54 pm

think that would be more of a match

Samurais Vs The Butt Pirates

whoever wins gets the booty! :lol:
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Anarchy Ninja on Wed May 09, 2007 1:27 am

Maybe the pirate would have a chance at hitting the samurai, but I'm not sure they do have nicer swords and like ninja train for ages, like since childhood
Sergeant 1st Class Anarchy Ninja

Postby Skittles! on Wed May 09, 2007 1:29 am

Ninja Pirates.

DAMMIT.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Fircoal on Wed May 09, 2007 1:29 am

Skittles! wrote:Ninja Pirates.

DAMMIT.

lol
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby I GOT SERVED on Wed May 09, 2007 9:14 am

Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot?

Highest score: 2512
Highest rank: 424
Captain I GOT SERVED

Postby fluffybunnykins on Wed May 09, 2007 9:32 am

Pirate
there's more to life than washing... personal hygene is way overrated! walking up sheer walls is clever, but climbing rigging in a storm is well impressive. Throwing stars are cute, but canons go 'boom!' and make big holes in stuff. Ninjas don't get to say much at all, Pirates get to say yarp, argh, wench & avast. Being dressed all in black is cool, but being dressed all in black, but with white frilly bits, big boots and lots of leather straps, beeds and a hat is cooler. Plus I get to keep my beard & hair.
No contest
Superman wears 'Fluffybunnykins' pyjamas
Corporal 1st Class fluffybunnykins

Postby Jenos Ridan on Fri May 11, 2007 5:30 pm

fluffybunnykins wrote:Pirate
there's more to life than washing... personal hygene is way overrated! walking up sheer walls is clever, but climbing rigging in a storm is well impressive. Throwing stars are cute, but canons go 'boom!' and make big holes in stuff. Ninjas don't get to say much at all, Pirates get to say yarp, argh, wench & avast. Being dressed all in black is cool, but being dressed all in black, but with white frilly bits, big boots and lots of leather straps, beeds and a hat is cooler. Plus I get to keep my beard & hair.
No contest

Agreed.

Private Jenos Ridan

Postby mr. incrediball on Fri May 11, 2007 5:32 pm

Jenos Ridan wrote:
No contest

Agreed.

yar, agreed, we should make an alliance or sumthin
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby jnd94 on Fri May 11, 2007 5:34 pm

I dub thyself The most obsessed person on CC with pirates. Cant wait till POTC 3 comes out, and my piate maifa game is going well + I got pirate avvy and thinking of getting a sig with some guys. savvy?
Captain jnd94

Postby mr. incrediball on Fri May 11, 2007 5:38 pm

jnd94 wrote:I dub thyself The most obsessed person on CC with pirates. Cant wait till POTC 3 comes out, and my piate maifa game is going well + I got pirate avvy and thinking of getting a sig with some guys. savvy?

awesome, get a big picture of keira knightley's cleavag, and i guarantee all threads you make will have explodey posts!
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby jnd94 on Fri May 11, 2007 5:39 pm

Im thinking of making a pirate group like spamalot. we shall command respect and spam disrespectful merchants. Argh! are ye with me, scally wag?
Captain jnd94

Postby mr. incrediball on Fri May 11, 2007 5:40 pm

jnd94 wrote:Im thinking of making a pirate group like spamalot. we shall command respect and spam disrespectful merchants. Argh! are ye with me, scally wag?

i'm sorry, but spamalot will never be more important to me then pirates,

you see, I AM the only pirate in spamalot, bitch!

I RULE!
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby jnd94 on Fri May 11, 2007 5:45 pm

mr. incrediball wrote:
jnd94 wrote:Im thinking of making a pirate group like spamalot. we shall command respect and spam disrespectful merchants. Argh! are ye with me, scally wag?

I RULE!

are ye joking? Im a pirate of spamalot, and this will just be a group, and spamalot was just a mere example boyo, so are ye willin to fight for the good of swasbucklers all aroun and join me group?
Captain jnd94

Postby mr. incrediball on Fri May 11, 2007 5:47 pm

jnd94 wrote:
mr. incrediball wrote:

I RULE!

are ye joking? Im a pirate of spamalot, and this will just be a group, and spamalot was just a mere example boyo, so are ye willin to fight for the good of swasbucklers all aroun and join me group?

:P
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby jnd94 on Fri May 11, 2007 5:50 pm

mr. incrediball wrote:
jnd94 wrote:
mr. incrediball wrote:

I RULE!

:P

does that mean yer in?
Captain jnd94

Postby Jenos Ridan on Sat May 12, 2007 3:06 am

mr. incrediball wrote:
Jenos Ridan wrote:
No contest

Agreed.

I'd say we have an accord, matey. Now, let's teach these ninja buggers some manners, savvy?

Private Jenos Ridan

Postby Neutrino on Sat May 12, 2007 3:26 am

Jenos Ridan wrote:
mr. incrediball wrote:
Jenos Ridan wrote:
No contest

Agreed.

I'd say we have an accord, matey. Now, let's teach these ninja buggers some manners, savvy?

I think Ninjas already have quite a lot of manners, thank you very much, (at least until they shove a dagger through your spine) making them far superior to Pirates.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby Jenos Ridan on Sat May 12, 2007 3:44 am

Neutrino wrote:
Jenos Ridan wrote:
mr. incrediball wrote:
Jenos Ridan wrote:
No contest

Agreed.

I think Ninjas already have quite a lot of manners, thank you very much, (at least until they shove a dagger through your spine) making them far superior to Pirates.

I'd pay many good schillings to see you try (and miserably FAIL) to use your Zen mediatation crap to stop incoming musket balls and cannon fire. Or a well-throw boarding axe, while I'm thinking about it.

Sneaking onboard a 16th-though-17th century English 'Race-Built' Galleon with a crew in the hundreds is an alien environment to someone trained to kill rich land owners in their sleep with a pillow. Even if you got onboard and killed one person, you still have to contend with the hundred-some others.

Private Jenos Ridan

Postby Balsiefen on Sat May 12, 2007 4:06 am

pirates......just pirates
Sergeant 1st Class Balsiefen

Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,