Conquer Club

2/3 of Americans Believe in Conspiracy Theories

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 2/3 of Americans Believe in Conspiracy Theories

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Project MKUltra was the code name of a U.S. government covert research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans (mind control) through the CIA's Scientific Intelligence Division. The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and "officially halted" in 1973.[1] The program engaged in many illegal activities;[2][3][4][5] in particular it used unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[6][7][8][9] MKUltra involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate people's individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.[10]

The scope of Project MKUltra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.[11] The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA's involvement.[12] MKUltra was allocated 6 percent of total CIA funds.[13]

Project MKUltra was first brought to public attention in 1975 by the Church Committee of the U.S. Congress, and a Gerald Ford commission to investigate CIA activities within the United States. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.[14]

Lesson.. Your government isnt always playing by the same set of rules. And if they feel like it they can bend or break those laws at will.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 pm

I have live video proof that Obama is firing guns that hold infinite ammo, and he's planning on using it to take over the nation. Wake up, people:

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:04 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:I have live video proof that Obama is firing guns that hold infinite ammo, and he's planning on using it to take over the nation. Wake up, people:

BMO

Clearly rds is a double agent. He doesn't even know the correct term is sheeple
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 am

I cannot speak ill of the prophet, as foretold by Einstein, that is RDS.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby The Voice on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Please, don't tell me you guys subscribe to the conspiracy theory that ONLY 2/3 of Americans believe in conspiracy theories...
Major The Voice

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Shhh!
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Lesson.. Your government isnt always playing by the same set of rules. And if they feel like it they can bend or break those laws at will.

Undoubtedly there are bureaucracies in the U.S. government that are more powerful than the elected political leadership. This isn't a conspiracy, this is how formal organizations evolve, from the government, to Riverside Community College, to your local Taco Bell. It may very well be a bad thing (or not), but it's highly unlikely it involves robe-wearing bankers conducting satanic rituals in the Bohemian Grove and coordinating a global plot, anymore than other bad things - like Heart Disease, Broccoli 'n Cheese Hot Pockets or Saturday night at xeno's house - involve that.

Dr. Morgenthau writing about BuSec (you will never hear Alex Jones quote this; his goal is to advance an easy-to-understand, 2-dimensional view) -

As in fully developed totalitarian systems the power of the secret police is in good measure the reflection of the political power of its head, a Himmler or a Beria, so does the power of the Bureau of Security over the Department of State reflect in good measure the political power of those whose political philosophy its leading officials represent, to whom they owe their present positions and their primary loyalties as well. These are not the President of the United States or the Secretary of State but certain members of Congress and, more particularly, of the Senate.

The police system which has been established in the Department of State is their secret police in a more profound sense than it is the secret police of the executive branch. It is through it that these members of Congress are kept informed about the – presumably secret – operations of the Department of State, and it is through it that they exert a direct or indirect influence upon its operations. To an extent which changes with the ebbs and tides of political fortune, it is these members of Congress, and not the President or the Secretary of State, who determine the operations of the Department of State and its affiliated agencies.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Undoubtedly there are bureaucracies in the U.S. government that are more powerful than the elected political leadership. This isn't a conspiracy, this is how formal organizations evolve, from the government, to Riverside Community College, to your local Taco Bell. It may very well be a bad thing (or not), but it's highly unlikely it involves robe-wearing bankers conducting satanic rituals in the Bohemian Grove and coordinating a global plot

Gonna have to call bullshit on this one saxi as it directly contradicts what I saw in this one documentary.

Exhibit A:
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby AAFitz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 am

33 Conspiracy theories that people didnt believe until....

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-t ... ould-know/
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 am

AAFitz wrote:33 Conspiracy theories that people didnt believe until....

Oh good, more Alex Jones.

I like how it starts semi-lucid and then - as you get further in - the "33 Conspiracy Theories that Turned Out to Be True!!!!!" includes "The Illuminati Were not a Historic Society But have been proven to be a secret plan for global domination," "Karen Silkwood was Murdered", etc.

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby AAFitz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
AAFitz wrote:33 Conspiracy theories that people didnt believe until....

Oh good, more Alex Jones.

I like how it starts semi-lucid and then - as you get further in - the "33 Conspiracy Theories that Turned Out to Be True!!!!!" includes "The Illuminati Were not a Historic Society But have been proven to be a secret plan for global domination," "Karen Silkwood was Murdered", etc.

Im not gonna lie to ya...I didnt read all of them, and assumed some would push the envelope too.

I actually wanted to post a thread to see how many conspiracy theories have been proven true...but...I suck.

Accepting that that was not the ideal article to link, perhaps there are better. What are the most controversial conspiracy theories, that have turned out to be true? Some of the ones that were true, certainly were scary, but as you said...the source....eh.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby GeneralRisk on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Last edited by GeneralRisk on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:

I like the comments on the youtube video. "Sandy Hook was a HOAX to take away our guns!"

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby xeno on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

http://usahitman.com/columbine/

Wanted to know you guys' opinion on columbine and whether or not two lone gunmen could have pulled off the tragedy on their own. Sorry if this has been mentioned maybe I need someone to snap me back to reality but it seems that there is a coverup undoubtedly going on.
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby xeno on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Some further digging and I found thaiguy posted something related about three years ago
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=83862&p=1961425&hilit=Columbine#p1961425
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Why did numerous ear-witnesses say at least one attacker was firing a fully-automatic weapon?

16 year-olds aren't firearms experts

Why did police concentrate on setting up a perimeter at the same time dispatch(via phone) is hearing the sound of gunshots within the school?

see: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30283811/ns/u ... e-tactics/

Why did it take police so long to enter the school, and why did it take almost three hours for them to reach the library, the area where the shooters were last seen? Who gave the orders not to go in?

see: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30283811/ns/u ... e-tactics/

If the two shooters committed suicide shortly after noon, as police claim, how come at least 35 witnesses saw or heard suspects/gunshots/explosions after that time?

see: http://dylanklebold.com/columbine-shoot ... gh-school/

Why are there conflicting eyewitness accounts on the place and manner in which at least four of the dead victims were killed?

fog of war

How did students manage to keep seriously wounded teacher Dave Sanders alive for more than three hours while awaiting rescue, yet he was dead within 20 minutes of the police taking control of him? His corpse was later found with his shirt off. Is that first-aid?

yes
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:

The story of Gen. Stubblebine's attempt to use telekinesis to walk through a wall: http://www.jonronson.com/goats_chapter.html.

Maybe not the best person from whom to take engineering advice.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby notyou2 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 pm

If you want to fly, you just have to throw yourself face first at the ground and believe you will fly. You will succeed if you truly believe you can fly, but if there is one atom of doubt in your mind you will hit the ground.

OK, now lets all try it.
Captain notyou2

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:45 am

saxitoxin wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:

The story of Gen. Stubblebine's attempt to use telekinesis to walk through a wall: http://www.jonronson.com/goats_chapter.html.

lol Agreed
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:09 pm

notyou2 wrote:If you want to fly, you just have to throw yourself face first at the ground and believe you will fly. You will succeed if you truly believe you can fly, but if there is one atom of doubt in your mind you will hit the ground.

OK, now lets all try it.

After you mate

Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:59 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:

lol Agreed

I have no idea what's happening with this transgression of posts.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby notyou2 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Lil_SlimShady wrote:
notyou2 wrote:If you want to fly, you just have to throw yourself face first at the ground and believe you will fly. You will succeed if you truly believe you can fly, but if there is one atom of doubt in your mind you will hit the ground.

OK, now lets all try it.

After you mate

I was quoting a book, but I can't for the life of me remember which book it was. I think I read it at least 10 years ago.
Captain notyou2

Postby GeneralRisk on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Major GeneralRisk

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:30 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:“100% Certain”: 9/11 Author Was Killed in Black Ops Hit http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/20/100-certain-911-author-was-killed-in-black-ops-hit/

I don't usually put much stock in what well-known Larouchists like Wayne Madsen, Webster Tarpley, et. al. say are "100% certain" but, in this case ...

... I wonder if it was the GRAIN CARTEL that ordered the hit???
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:40 pm

What's Lyndon up to these days?
Corporal 2dimes

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,