_sabotage_ wrote:Yes, I feel that the laws of physics can't be broken by propaganda. That WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 could not have fallen they way they did based on what we have been told. It is physically impossible. That a plane measuring double the size of the hole it creates is impossible. These are called facts, and you can write as much as you like, but facts are hard to spin.
So, your position is this:
1. Laws of physics
2. 9-11? Conspiracy!
What are your underlying assumptions?
1. Government is incompetent with many things--except for pulling off large-scale conspiracy theories.
2. The tens of thousands within government are great at keeping secrets.
3. The media and the many freelancers are incapable of revealing the truth behind the conspiracy theory.
4. Only a select group which refuses to read any sources but their own know the facts.
5. And somehow something countered the usual incentives faced by the FBI, CIA, NSA, DoD, etc. They became were all aligned and on-board with the conspiracy, so that they would fail to conduct their normal operations in countering a terrorist attack.
Sounds like an imaginative string of assumptions here. And #4 is very self-serving!