Let me be the first.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Let me be the first.

Postby xeno on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:04 am

To publicly congratulate general grevous Vasquez for his first triple double. When he started the season I saw big things about to come from this guy. He's won me as a fan playing with that great Latin edge you don't get out of common nba points
http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2013/02/new_orleans_hornets_correct_ea.html
Cadet xeno

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Let me be the first.

Postby CBlake on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 am

He's on my fantasy roster, I've always thought he was a baller since his days at Maryland. 8-)
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Let me be the first.

Postby xeno on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:38 am

I'm only recently becoming aware of his play at Maryland because he's been an absolute stud since the season started despite the teams overall slow start. I played with him on 2k when he was with the grizzcrew so I've been a fan of his for a year and a half now. I credit some of his play to Monty Williams who's been a class act of a coach all season
Cadet xeno

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?