Let me be the first.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Let me be the first.

Postby xeno on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:04 am

To publicly congratulate general grevous Vasquez for his first triple double. When he started the season I saw big things about to come from this guy. He's won me as a fan playing with that great Latin edge you don't get out of common nba points
http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2013/02/new_orleans_hornets_correct_ea.html
Cadet xeno

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Let me be the first.

Postby CBlake on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 am

He's on my fantasy roster, I've always thought he was a baller since his days at Maryland. 8-)
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Let me be the first.

Postby xeno on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:38 am

I'm only recently becoming aware of his play at Maryland because he's been an absolute stud since the season started despite the teams overall slow start. I played with him on 2k when he was with the grizzcrew so I've been a fan of his for a year and a half now. I credit some of his play to Monty Williams who's been a class act of a coach all season
Cadet xeno

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Return to Babble-On Five