Weird Drink Mixtures

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Car bombs make light of the victims of car bombings. You should all be ashamed!!!!
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4983
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Car bombs make light of the victims of car bombings. You should all be ashamed!!!!


There are no victims. Death by IED is a voluntary exchange.
How long will the fight against ISIS take?
John Kerry wrote:We will engage in this campaign for as long as it takes to prevail.
User avatar
Lieutenant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby eddie2 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 pm

AAFitz wrote:Cement mixer.

I forget the contents...gin and baileys or something...mixed together right before shooting it back. It curtles to the exact consistency of puke in your mouth...

followed immediately by the real thing.

The best drink however, hands down is the Dr. Pepper.

My way:

Beer with a spash of Coke in a Glass.

*Vodka with a topping of 151 Rum in a shot glass.

light the 151 on fire, drop it into the glass of beer, and shoot it back. Before you pass out, you will taste Dr. Pepper.

*Actually could be something different there...for some reason, my memory of what goes in to it....fades after they go into me.


dr pepper is

1/4 pint of lager
1/4 pint of cola
and a shot of amaretto as a depth charge..

but my fav is loads of slippery nipples.
shot of sambucca with a baileys float on top.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby AAFitz on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48 pm

eddie2 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:Cement mixer.

I forget the contents...gin and baileys or something...mixed together right before shooting it back. It curtles to the exact consistency of puke in your mouth...

followed immediately by the real thing.

The best drink however, hands down is the Dr. Pepper.

My way:

Beer with a spash of Coke in a Glass.

*Vodka with a topping of 151 Rum in a shot glass.

light the 151 on fire, drop it into the glass of beer, and shoot it back. Before you pass out, you will taste Dr. Pepper.

*Actually could be something different there...for some reason, my memory of what goes in to it....fades after they go into me.


dr pepper is

1/4 pint of lager
1/4 pint of cola
and a shot of amaretto as a depth charge..

but my fav is loads of slippery nipples.
shot of sambucca with a baileys float on top.


thanks. It is amaretto then. But seriously, why skip the flaming 151? ;)
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"

http://i.imgur.com/zU8yLiU.gif
User avatar
Captain AAFitz
 
Posts: 7239
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby AAFitz on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Car bombs make light of the victims of car bombings. You should all be ashamed!!!!


The government should indeed make them illegal.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"

http://i.imgur.com/zU8yLiU.gif
User avatar
Captain AAFitz
 
Posts: 7239
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Moloko Plus (from A Clockwork Orange):

1 oz. Absinthe

1 oz. Anisette Liqueur

2 oz. Irish cream liqueur

1 tbs. Sugar

5 oz. Milk

Combine all ingredients into a chilled shaker with ice and fill with milk. Shake and strain.
How long will the fight against ISIS take?
John Kerry wrote:We will engage in this campaign for as long as it takes to prevail.
User avatar
Lieutenant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Let's see...

There are Irish car bombs (Guiness, Baileys, Whiskey)
There are sake bombs
There are jagerbombs
There are tequila bombs (+20 saxbucks to Loot)

I prefer Irish car bombs, although you need to be sure to not let the concoction sit too long.

I always wanted to try a Greco-Roman car bomb (Ouzo in Peroni's), but I think I would immediately vomit.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6286
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:10 pm

thegreekdog wrote:I always wanted to try a Greco-Roman car bomb (Ouzo in Peroni's), but I think I would immediately vomit.

How big are they? $200 says I can drink five of them and go to High Mass for wine and chips without getting kicked out for anything not involving urinating with an additional $50 if I vomit.

So that's like 5 to 4 odds sort of.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:15 pm

2dimes wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I always wanted to try a Greco-Roman car bomb (Ouzo in Peroni's), but I think I would immediately vomit.

How big are they? $200 says I can drink five of them and go to High Mass for wine and chips without getting kicked out for anything not involving urinating with an additional $50 if I vomit.

So that's like 5 to 4 odds sort of.

2dimes shall from here on be referred to as "The Champ".
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 pm

WELL I LOSE IT!

I head fake him with a prayer kneeling pillow. The pontif goes for it. A jab an uppercut and a fluery to the robed solarplexus.

I says to him. Is that 'dominus omnis' enough for ya Padre? .... ever since then I've been known as the champ.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby Lootifer on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Bravo
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Competing
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 pm

So, that wasn't a Jake Edwards reference? Bummer.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby x-raider on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Wake up Juice
(Sorry I spilled it)
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class x-raider
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am
Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Weird Drink Mixtures

Postby daddy1gringo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 am

2 parts vodka, one part orange juice, one part milk of magnesia.
show
The right answer to the wrong question is still the wrong answer to the real question.
User avatar
Lieutenant daddy1gringo
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:47 am
Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Isabela, NW PR
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dario2099, jonesthecurl, Quirk

Login