Conquer Club

Is This Normal?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Is This Normal?

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 am

GeneralRisk wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:“A moral system valid for all is basically immoral.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
........The Nazis: a Warning from History. In this series an eyewitness account tells of Hitler watching movies (which he did very often). If ever a scene showed (even fictional) cruelty to or death of an animal, Hitler would cover his eyes and look away until someone alerted him the scene was over. The documentary also commented on the German animal welfare laws that the Nazis introduced, which were unparalleled at the time.Image“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Umm, yeah...
The fact that Hitler had to cover his eyes over animal slaughter on TV while ordering the deaths of millions suggests that for a modern person he was seriously fucked up, in other words a madman.I believe he watched films, Germany had TV, but I never read about Hitler watching TV. I am unaware of Hitler ordering the deaths of millions. Please be more specific in your accusation as to allow me to rebut. Hitler generated enormous and genuine support. His views very often matched those of huge numbers of the German population. That’s something that is simply incomprehensible if we take at face value this modern day portrayal of Hitler as a madman. If you want a more accurate description of WW2 history, then I suggest looking at more credible historical sources then the Hollywood, WW 2 victors propaganda that has bombarded the United States citizens and the Post war Germany with its US puppet government. At present it is illegal in most countries in Europe as well as in Israel to deny or question any segment of the so called "Holocaust". Thank god that at least for the time being, we here in the US can still debate the issue. Few do and the few who do are often labeled as anti semitic. They don't want you to question it because, [in my opinion] there is no proof of "homicidal gas chambers" and if Hitler truly wanted the Jews exterminated they could of easily done like General Eisenhower did in his death camps{I.E. Allow no food, water, shelter, prison uniforms, showers, latrines and medical care be given to prisoners.] Auschwitz had 2 story brick heated buildings with kitchens, showers and flush toilets for inmates. Inmates received uniforms and in many cases a tattooed No. used to identify the inmates. In Eisenhower's death camps the officials never cared who the inmates were and when they died the inmates dog tag was sniped in half and discarded. 50 million civilians died during WW2 of which includes a supposed 6 million dead Jews. After the breakup of the Soviet Union the plaque at Auschwitz of which claimed 4 million died in the camp was changed to 1.3 mullion. The 6 million figure is still used today despite this fact. Never the less many Jews did die, but in all reality they won the war. Adolph Hitler lost, Germany is still occupied and the State of Israel still receives monies for holocaust slave labor reparations from Germany and in a large part owes its very existence to the NAZI's and the Transfer Agreement[Transfer Agreement] Agreement between Adolf Hitler and an organization of Zionist Jews in 1933, which made Hitler "the chief economic sponsor of the state of Israel". A sweeping, worldwide economic boycott of Germany by Jews helped spur a deal between the Nazis and Zionists. At that time, there were few Jews in Palestine, but from 1933 through 1936, 60,000 German Jews immigrated into the region, bringing with them $100,000,000 dollars ($1.6 billion in 2009 dollars).

And the Gandhi quote, yeah he is assuming that people being treated morally is a given dude.
And Nietzsche had the hots for himself and probably thought that quote sounded clever. It's not a very profound idea and doesn't really apply to what we are talking about either. Well, maybe it does, but it's supporting my own argument more than anything; Hitler and Caesar came from both very different moral backgrounds. Hitler, considering his background, was a far more amoral person.
You can be the judge on who and what is more moral. I live in a Country that has allowed the murder of 50 million unborn humans over the course of the last 40 yearsOld German TV

Well I appreciate the fact checking but I think you got the gist of what I was writing?
I couldn't agree with you more on the unborn humans bit but again we bring in the matter of historical context and moral background(many modern people are under the impression that unborn humans aren't human). Then again if you are likening Hitler to abortionists in that perhaps Hitler thought his victims weren't human then maybe you're onto something, or two things. He was still crazy regardless though.
See, I'm understanding you more now GeneralRisk since you're at least offering some explanation to counteract the very normal reaction to your "flair". I may even be liking the cut of your jib.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,