Lack of US politics threads

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Lack of US politics threads

Postby Lootifer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 pm

The problem with my ideals are they are all apathetic. Hence doing the hard yards (i.e. actual research) just seems like too much work.

Also I am more of a mixed technocracy kinda guy. Free markets + smart people regulating them.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Timminz wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:
Timminz wrote:Yeah, whack-jobs are easier to tolerate when they're on your side of the fence, eh?

You know, if you think about the real logistics of this metaphor, wouldn't it be easier to tolerate whack-jobs when they're not on the opposite side of your fence...because you are, well, separated?

No, because the whack-jobs on my side of the fence are too busy throwing shit at the reasonable people on the other side to be any bother to me. It's the ones on the other side, throwing their shit at me, that I can't stand.

The worst part about this analogy is that the more reasonable people on either side tend to be closer to the fence, and so end up getting covered in the shit getting thrown from the whack-jobs on both sides.

It's a shit storm Randy!!! RUN!!!
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri May 17, 2013 9:36 am

We should get back to this peaceful time this topic occupied.

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?