Bp looking like scumbag Brits

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Bp looking like scumbag Brits

Postby xeno on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:30 pm

crispybits wrote:So the American company that drilled the well and decided on the materials used (which failed) and caused the spill are fine - it's all that damn BPs fault for giving them the contract! Damn fine argument you have there!

Reread my post. I said both are to blame
Cadet xeno

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:18 pm

xeno wrote:
crispybits wrote:So the American company that drilled the well and decided on the materials used (which failed) and caused the spill are fine - it's all that damn BPs fault for giving them the contract! Damn fine argument you have there!

Reread my post. I said both are to blame

So it's scumbag brits and scumbag Americans?
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Corporal 1st Class jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby crispybits on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Naah apparently it's scumbag Brits and Americans with a little bit of egg on their face...
Major crispybits

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby xeno on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:43 pm

It was still bp managing the well. I know you're butt hurt what with your native country being in their name but don't let your patriotism blind you from what happened
Cadet xeno

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby crispybits on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:11 pm

:lol: the irony is strong in you!

I have no particular affection for BP, patriotic or not, and I think they are culpable in a way for what happened for the oversight/management mistakes, but for an American (you know, that country that repeatedly blocks international envvironmental treaties) to call us scumbags because the well an American company drilled in American waters, cemented by an American/Arabian company and for which the safety contract was held by another American company, and through which the oil was being extracted by a Swiss/American company, exploded? That's pure comedy!
Major crispybits

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (9)

Return to Babble-On Five