Conquer Club

SIX MILLION JEWS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How many Jews died in the "Holocaust"?

Total votes : 0

SIX MILLION JEWS

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 am

Major GeneralRisk

Re: SIX MILLION JEWS

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

9-11 never happened!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby premio53 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 am

The Jews are one of the foundation stones of proof that the Bible is inspired by God. They are a chosen race that that can never be destroyed. It is through them that the Jewish Messiah came into the world 2,000 year ago and in the near future (during the battle of Armageddon) their Messiah whom they rejected the first time will return to save them from extinction.

Jeremiah 31:35-37

35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, [and] the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts [is] his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, [then] the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

The history of "The Wandering Jew" is one of persecution throughout the church age in country after country. The fact that they have been preserved as a separate race while being scattered around the world and having no country to call their own for 2500 years is beyond human comprehension.

I grew up in the South during the civil rights movement and saw first hand the hatred of the Jewish people. The Ku Klux Klan hated them more than they did the Black race and charged them with trying to destroy the White race through interracial marriages while keeping themselves separate, similar to what Hitler did.

Although out numbered a 100 to 1 there is no power on earth that will destroy modern day Israel and woe be to anyone who tries.

Lieutenant premio53

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:9-11 never happened!
HAHAHA.................http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/searc ... ...between 1836 and 1822 there is 49 separate articles that say 6,000,000 Jews, half of the Jews in the world at that time, are either dying or being exterminated. These are listings for this 1 web link alone. I can post many more examples, esp. between 1922 and 1945. Like I said in another post. 95 % of Americans are sheeple.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:22 am

GeneralRisk wrote:
there is 49 separate articles that say 6,000,000 Jews, half of the Jews in the world at that time, are either dying

This doesnt make any sense. All 7 billion humans in the world are dying at one point or the other. You and I are currently dying. That doesnt entitle me to anything.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Lil_SlimShady wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:
there is 49 separate articles that say 6,000,000 Jews, half of the Jews in the world at that time, are either dying

This doesnt make any sense. All 7 billion humans in the world are dying at one point or the other. You and I are currently dying. That doesnt entitle me to anything.
lol ....dying as in killed, starved, pestilence, disease, ect. It is becoming painfully obvious to me why the Jews control most of the worlds wealth. It entitles you to shovel my driveway. ty.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:How many Jews died in the "Holocaust"?"

premio53 wrote:The Jews are one of the foundation stones of proof that the Bible is inspired by God.

HOLD ON TIGHT, THIS RIDE IS GONNA GET WILD!

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
Lil_SlimShady wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:

lol ....dying as in killed, starved, pestilence, disease, ect. It is becoming painfully obvious to me why the Jews control most of the worlds wealth. It entitles you to shovel my driveway. ty.

I was simply making a point that your own wording wasnt perfect. What I said does not in any way explain why the Jews control the majority of the wealth. They control the wealth because they managed to establish a monopoly within world's financial sector early during its development and now they have a firm hold on it by only allowing Jewish people to come into any position of power. Their main weapon in maintaining the control is the media (which also explains why all of the major telecommunication companies are Jewish owned) especially the internet. Furthermore, you and I are both shoveling the jewish driveways so don't get too excited. Even if you are a jew yourself, it doesn't guarantee you further advancement in life than me, unless you have extreme potential.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

premio53 wrote:Although out numbered a 100 to 1 there is no power on earth that will destroy modern day Israel and woe be to anyone who tries.

Actually, I think one power might be able to. I think they could probably destroy themselves.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:21 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
premio53 wrote:Although out numbered a 100 to 1 there is no power on earth that will destroy modern day Israel and woe be to anyone who tries.

Actually, I think one power might be able to. I think they could probably destroy themselves.

--Andy

The tendency of all great nations is to over-reach. All one has to do is look at human history. Napoleon, Hitler, Rome, Greece, Alexander the Great, Chingiz-Khan (sp?). Eventually the Jews will follow.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Lil_SlimShady wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

The tendency of all great nations is to over-reach. All one has to do is look at human history. Napoleon, Hitler, Rome, Greece, Alexander the Great, Chingiz-Khan (sp?). Eventually the Jews will follow.

Israel may follow. But not all Jews, since not all Jews live in Israel or lead nation states.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:31 pm

What are Jews?

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Hessel's finally dead.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:30 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
Lil_SlimShady wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

Israel may follow. But not all Jews, since not all Jews live in Israel or lead nation states.

--Andy

That's whom I had in mind. Didn't clarify well enough
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby CreepersWiener on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Army of GOD wrote:What are Jews?

Btw, the term "Jews" can be interpreted as racist (you can debate that separately). So I will refrain from using that term from here-on-in.

The number of Jewish people that were killed by the Holocaust is estimated to have been around six million. Whether or not it was six million is irrelevant, as it is more about the methodology. If the number was two million...why does that make any difference in respect to the holocaust? Does that make Hitler and the Nazis better people because they only killed two million people? Jefferey Dahmer killed "only" seventeen people...is he less evil than the Nazis were during WW2?

The fact is that there was an attempt at exterminating an entire people, how does the number of those killed even matter in the face of that type of atrocious act? I would bargain that morally it does not.

To me one person murdered or six million doesn't matter. Murder is wrong and shouldn't be done or shoulder-shrugged off. Those that think the only solution to the country's or world's problem is the elimination of a race, religion, or group of people should probably be confronted on their ideology. A serious debate needs to occur.

Funny that those that claim to be Christians, also tend to be the most racist/hateful people I have met. Maybe not all Christians, but definitely claiming to be Christian and that Jesus is their savior. I can't tell you how many times I have heard: "We should just drop a Nuke on them Sand N1gg1rs!" How is that type of thought making the world a better place to live for anyone? Not only for those of which this attitude is directed, but if actually perpetrated--how would that really affect the lives of those you committed the atrocity?

Anger shouldn't focus on killing...it should focus on change. Changing the world for the better of humanity, not hashing civilizations into oblivion.

If there is a problem with resources, let's think of how to deal with those things. If it's just a matter of being xenophobic, give yourself pause...think...we are all humans. We all cry. We all laugh. We all take a crap.

The Hopis American Indians say there are four "laws" in their (or any) civilization:

The first rule is RESPECT.
The second is PEACE.
The third is LOVE.
The fourth is HARMONY.

If you are having trouble understanding this concept, please read the introduction to A Stupid Fish Thinks He Can Talk Weight Loss Manual!
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:00 pm

CreepersWiener wrote:To me one person murdered or six million doesn't matter

There seems to be a bias in media coverage that a death of a individual is a trategy but millions is a statistic.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby _sabotage_ on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 pm

My wife is a Zhu, and being a common family name, they will be hard to wipe out. Ghengis Khan didn't over-extend, his ancestors rule most of the east to this day.

Didn't we wipe the Hopis out? Seems like a lot of peoples were exterminated, and yet we don't give a shit about any of them.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 pm

_sabotage_ wrote: Ghengis Khan didn't over-extend, his ancestors rule most of the east to this day.

That's true but it is mostly due to the fact that Khan had sex with anyting that moved. Chances are that the majority of the population of Eastern Russia can track their roots to him.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby _sabotage_ on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes, that is true for many of the stans and subcontinent through the middle east as well.

27 million Russians died in WWII, but I don't see many of their descendants producing movies in Hollywood. I know many Jews and individually they are as nice or as big of assholes as would be found any other group of people.

I just don't respect AIPAC and the hypocrisy that is involved in championing Jews over other genocides that get ignored.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:36 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:Yes, that is true for many of the stans and subcontinent through the middle east as well.

27 million Russians died in WWII, but I don't see many of their descendants producing movies in Hollywood. I know many Jews and individually they are as nice or as big of assholes as would be found any other group of people.

I just don't respect AIPAC and the hypocrisy that is involved in championing Jews over other genocides that get ignored.

I agree with the last point but i can see why they get the most attention. It is the most recent case of geniocide and is still very fresh in our memories. 27 million Russians died because of poor warfare and generals treating soldiers as a disposable resource. The genocides in Russia were initiated by a Russian dictator, not an outsider who wanted to exterminate their entire race, which explains why the Russians dont talk much about it. Its like the Chinese trying to shed light onto the murders committed by Mao.
My problems with the Jews is that they play the Hooocaust card way too often and feel as if they are entitled to retribution from the whole world. Their claim on Israel is ancient and very unsupportive and the British had no right of taking that land from the Palestini and handing it to the jews. The Chine exterminates the entire country/race of yuguri (sp?) but once the conflict resolved they didnt get their land back.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Postby PLAYER57832 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 pm

G risk.... Weren't you banned a bit back for making other racist and idiotic comments?
Frankly, I would just as soon let you speak.. so everyone can point out how idiotic your "ideas" are.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Nobunaga on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Executions of Kiev Jews by German army mobile killing units (Einsatzgruppen) near Ivangorod Ukraine.
Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby _sabotage_ on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:45 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:G risk.... Weren't you banned a bit back for making other racist and idiotic comments?
Frankly, I would just as soon let you speak.. so everyone can point out how idiotic your "ideas" are.

How is this racist?

Are you an idiot?

Have you posted this just to show how much of a lapdog you are?
Captain _sabotage_

Postby PLAYER57832 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:G risk.... Weren't you banned a bit back for making other racist and idiotic comments?

How is this racist?

Are you an idiot?

Attempts to claim that the haulocaust did not happen, that it was not as serious as put forward, etc are offensive to anyone who fought in WWII or their families, not to mention anyone with families exterminated in the death camps.

The "lapdog" is the one who thinks he can just believe whatever because it happens to not be the standard information. Sometimes the standard information is correct and this happens to be one of them.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Lil_SlimShady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
_sabotage_ wrote:

How is this racist?

Are you an idiot?

Attempts to claim that the haulocaust did not happen, that it was not as serious as put forward, etc are offensive to anyone who fought in WWII or their families, not to mention anyone with families exterminated in the death camps.

The "lapdog" is the one who thinks he can just believe whatever because it happens to not be the standard information. Sometimes the standard information is correct and this happens to be one of them.

I dont think he ever denied its occurance but more questioned the specifics and the circumstances of the event.
Captain Lil_SlimShady

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,