If you had to convert to a different religious faith....

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: If you had to convert to a different religious faith....

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:23 pm

its the fundemental lds church that practices polygomy, the true lds church or mormons do not practice polygamy at this time
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Gillipig on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Do you think it's a coincidence that the words "mormon" and "moron" are so similar? I think not. There must be a connection!! Oops, I guess I'm one of those 2/3:ds that believe in conspiracy theories now.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Gillipig wrote:Do you think it's a coincidence that the words "mormon" and "moron" are so similar? I think not. There must be a connection!! Oops, I guess I'm one of those 2/3:ds that believe in conspiracy theories now.

Is it a coincidence that the words "Pope" and "poop" are so similar?

How about "McDonalds" and "revolting pile of garbage that only losers not deemed good enough for cannon fodder enjoy"?\

I like this game.
show
Sergeant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby notyou2 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Peons and pee-ons.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Lootifer on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:34 pm

How has Pastafarianism not been mentioned yet?

I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:12 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Do you think it's a coincidence that the words "mormon" and "moron" are so similar? I think not. There must be a connection!! Oops, I guess I'm one of those 2/3:ds that believe in conspiracy theories now.

Is it a coincidence that the words "Pope" and "poop" are so similar?

How about "McDonalds" and "revolting pile of garbage that only losers not deemed good enough for cannon fodder enjoy"?\

I like this game.

But the game does not like you.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five