Conquer Club

And North Korea continues their threats...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: And North Korea continues their threats...

Postby aage on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:03 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:@1:42, I like the guy's shoulder wreath.

RE: some of the people in the video. It's amazing how some portion of humans can be so strongly indoctrinated and dominated.

Ah, but who is being indoctrinated? :-$

Their perfect camouflage is amusing, though.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby ben1212 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:49 pm

I have been told that the people in North Korea dont even know that man has landed on the moon. For one olympics, they told their citizens that they got all gold, china all silver and russia all bronze (facepalm)
Captain ben1212

Postby ben1212 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Also, China has told the world that they dont like people screwing outside their door. An they're talking about North Korea
Captain ben1212

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Yeah, this is an encouraging sign from North Korea...
http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-suspe ... 26987.html
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby crispybits on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:23 pm

This just makes me thnk more and more of someone with only 2-3 terts on a 1v1 hive trench game and single armies in all of them telling the other player that they are about to go on the all out atatck. If the Norks did launch a missile towards the South the American military would shoot it down before it even fully crossed the border...
Major crispybits

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm

crispybits wrote:This just makes me thnk more and more of someone with only 2-3 terts on a 1v1 hive trench game and single armies in all of them telling the other player that they are about to go on the all out atatck. If the Norks did launch a missile towards the South the American military would shoot it down before it even fully crossed the border...

Most likely. It's not 100%. which reminds me:

Suppose the North Koreans launch a 'test' missile which flies toward South Korea. The Americans shoot it down--over North Korea. How would the North Koreans react? Would they become infuriated that their air space had been violated? Would the US be cognizant of this possibility, so in turn would it be willing to wait for the NK missile to leave NK air space and then shoot it down? At what risk?

I wonder...
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby patches70 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Suppose the North Koreans launch a 'test' missile which flies toward South Korea.

If it's a test the missiles are always shot out over the ocean. If I remember correctly the launcher and missile(s) were moved to the extreme East coast of NK. They'll shoot it over the ocean. If they hit the ocean then it's a successful test. NK has only about a 30% success rate in this regard.

If the missile is shot toward SK then it ain't a test....
Private patches70

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Oh, I thought the NK had the missile site centrally located, or had more than one site.

Either way, I'm not sure the US at this moment would even allow the NK to complete a missile test --regardless of where it landed. That could be a future avenue of provocation and perhaps conflict.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby patches70 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:15 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Oh, I thought the NK had the missile site centrally located, or had more than one site.

Either way, I'm not sure the US at this moment would even allow the NK to complete a missile test --regardless of where it landed. That could be a future avenue of provocation and perhaps conflict.

We could run one of our own tests, of our anti missile systems. Then it could be spun that the US and NK are in joint military exercises and help relieve tensions. Win Win!
Private patches70

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Haha, that's good!
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:33 am

Major Phatscotty

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 am

"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,