Conquer Club

336 Million

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Re:

Postby john9blue on Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 am

Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:That really isn't what he said, and it seems like you would know that.

Aye, I was probably trolling. Sorry.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Re: Re:

Postby daddy1gringo on Thu May 09, 2013 5:42 am

Symmetry wrote:
daddy1gringo wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
daddy1gringo wrote:
Symmetry wrote:What would be your preferred term for this?
I'd call it "concluding that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead." (Heb 11:19) ;)

Would that not also be a justification for your definition of abortion?
Believing that God told you to abort her because he was going to raise her from the dead? When somebody claims that I'll let you know.

You're going to let me know when people believe in the Bible? I've got to be honest, I don't think it will come as a surprise.

Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:That really isn't what he said, and it seems like you would know that.

Aye, I was probably unfair. Sorry.
john9blue wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Aye, I was probably trolling. Sorry.

Right, so, that said, (thanks Woods and J9b) Let's recap and clarify. When someone gets or wants an abortion because they believe that God told them to take the child's life and that he's going to raise the pre-born, aborted child from the dead, I'll give you an analysis of that line of thought as a justification for the abortion. You have my word on that.
The right answer to the wrong question is still the wrong answer to the real question.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,