Conquer Club

Crime in the Bible Belt

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Saw this response on a topic of crime, rape and murder in KC, Chicago, and the Midwest and I have to say I completely agree.
I don't consider my self a racist, but I just think things are the way they are because of misguided culture, not to say that the neo-con whites don't have a problem with sending drones and the war machine to kill others over lies and greed for money, but that is a topic for another day.

[racism removed]
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: --
Corporal majorheadache876

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm

[code][/code]
Last edited by 2dimes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:32 pm

"I move out of a Black neighborhood because I got tired of locking my motorcycle up in my apartment every night to keep it from getting stolen."

"Show me any city in America where they have a Black mayor and a Black city council and I'll show you a city with a high crime rate." Ken Loronzo Hamblin II (Black Avenger)

I heard him say that on his radio program a few years ago. Is he a racist?
Lieutenant premio53

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm also glad there has never been any white people that have commited any crimes.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:45 pm

2dimes wrote:I'm also glad there has never been any white people that have commited any crimes.

He was simply pointing out that crime in Black neighborhoods are historically much higher than in White ones. Does that make him a racist?
Last edited by premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:48 pm

I think his post reveals his IQ, and the fact that he is racist.

Lock this thread.
Captain notyou2

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:51 pm

notyou2 wrote:I think his post reveals his IQ, and the fact that he is racist.

Lock this thread.

Thank you for showing your bigotry towards anyone who talks about anything you believe they shouldn't. Are you a racist?
Lieutenant premio53

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm

premio53 wrote:He was simply pointing that crime in Black neighborhoods are historically much higher than in White ones. Does that make him a racist?

How could it?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:01 pm

premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

Thank you for showing your bigotry towards anyone who talks about anything you believe they shouldn't. Are you a racist?

You apparently are just as stupid. You are saying you agree with his generalizations?

majorheadache876 wrote:
Black people enjoy all the drama of crime and murder.
I'm convinced most of them have IQ's less than 80.
Bunch of slaves
act like a bunch of savages.
Captain notyou2

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:04 pm

notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

You apparently are just as stupid. You are saying you agree with his generalizations?

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

I agree that is offensive but if anyone on this forum started a thread that deals with the facts of high crime rates in Black neighborhoods, you would be the first to bring out the racist accusations.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

I agree that is offensive but if anyone on this forum started a thread that deals with the facts of high crime rates in Black neighborhoods, you would be the first to bring out the racist accusations.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Why do you feel that I would be the first to "bring out the racist accusations"?

I am calling him a racist for what he wrote. He has made it very clear how he feels about black people. Perhaps that is beyond your comprehension.
Captain notyou2

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:14 pm

notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Why do you feel that I would be the first to "bring out the racist accusations"?

I am calling him a racist for what he wrote. He has made it very clear how he feels about black people. Perhaps that is beyond your comprehension.

You called a Black man a racist with a low IQ simply because he talked about why he refused to live in a Black neighborhood. How are you any better?
Lieutenant premio53

Postby _sabotage_ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

I wonder what crime rates look like across poor neighborhoods? What has more to do with crime, race or income? I know that, for example, when white people are arrested with drugs, they are 46 times less likely to see jail time than a black man arrested under the same circumstances. I think you will find that crime exist just about everywhere and the leading cause is inequality rather than race.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 pm

premio53 wrote:notyou2 stole my bike.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:

Lock this thread.

majorheadache876 wrote:
Bunch of slaves

You called a Black man a racist with a low IQ simply because he talked about why he refused to live in a Black neighborhood. How are you any better?

I never brought race into this. You did and the original poster did. I simply called the poster what he clearly admits he is. Why are you intent on defending him? Apparently you agree with him.
Captain notyou2

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:I wonder what crime rates look like across poor neighborhoods? What has more to do with crime, race or income? I know that, for example, when white people are arrested with drugs, they are 46 times less likely to see jail time than a black man arrested under the same circumstances. I think you will find that crime exist just about everywhere and the leading cause is inequality rather than race.

I was born in Appalachia in the early 1950's. My parents lived in a two room shack with no running water when I was born and I had my days of using an outhouse before we got a flush toilet but I was taught the Ten Commandments, and where I lived crime was no problem. Whites are no better than Blacks but the Black family has been destroyed through the welfare state and boys are being raised with no father around for the most part and that is a major factor!

There are no moral absolutes of right and wrong being taught in the school systems in America now and that is the core problem.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 pm

My experience is just my own, nobody elses. When I started my family and lived in southern Illinois it was horrible. Things
were cheap like rent, food and clothes etc. however the crime and unemployment was so bad we had to leave. We lived in
a county of over 40,000 and rapes, robberies, strong arms and murders were the norm. I lived by the high school and my rent for a house was 180 a month, this was great, but the black gang problems just made it impossible to live in peace. You couldn't buy a gun legally, so thank God my father taught me to raise and train dogs. We had a great big Shepard that kept us safe, until we had enough money to get out of this hell. I wont go into any details on the hundreds of true encounters I could tell, but I never had a problem with one single white person.

Then when I moved to western Colorado in a county of about 35,000-45,000 over the past 25 years, there has been only 10 murders and a few rapes. Every single one of them where committed by illegals.

domestic violence was the major ones
one got drunk, got his rifle out and shot at a car, killing the driver
an illegal killed his boss on a job site, actually there was 2 of these situations
one hid in a walmart after hours and robbed the place killing a night worker
one killed a CEO of Quest that was on a hunting trip
a student got drunk and raped and killed his 70+ year old neighbor
one killed his uncle who was messing around with his wife
another raped and killed a young women late at night

The only whites killing others here has been 2 white people that killed others while drunk driving, yes this is serious for
sure. One white guy killed a whole family hitting them head on, and another was a white cop driving drunk and killed
a teenager.

You want to call me a racist, I call me a realist. And I guess I just want my family to be safe and live in peace. Is that so bad
to want to do that? Its ironic that "progressives" only want to silence and censor me.

Postby _sabotage_ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Like you say, you grew up in an egalitarian society, and there was no crime.

As I said, black men are 46 times more likely to face prison time than white men for the same crime. Cons have a 90% recidivism rate in the US, whereas people who lucked out, that is, we're not sentenced, only have a 10% chance at facing prison time in the future. Black youth are then raised by single mothers. They start out at the bottom of the pecking order and are placed in a ridiculously materialistic society. It's nice to say that someone can work their way to the top, but there is only so much space at the top. Most black men are facing a life smiling behind a McDs counter, or behind bars.

I was part of the bussing system and went to an all black elementary school. This was 1990 or so and the people with pagers were doctors, and my classmates. They would walk straight out of class to sell the shit that their parents put in their hands. Should I blame the parents who have strikes against their name for not changing their ways? If there were solid opportunities at a relatively comparable existence if they were to change their ways, then perhaps I would. But the US thrives on inequality, they promote it and they know full well the result. And they are happy with it. The OP should try to crack down on inequality in the US, and the inequality that the US ushers in around the world and stop acting like one race or group of people is any different from the rest.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:09 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:Like you say, you grew up in an egalitarian society, and there was no crime.

As I said, black men are 46 times more likely to face prison time than white men for the same crime. Cons have a 90% recidivism rate in the US, whereas people who lucked out, that is, we're not sentenced, only have a 10% chance at facing prison time in the future. Black youth are then raised by single mothers. They start out at the bottom of the pecking order and are placed in a ridiculously materialistic society. It's nice to say that someone can work their way to the top, but there is only so much space at the top. Most black men are facing a life smiling behind a McDs counter, or behind bars.

I was part of the bussing system and went to an all black elementary school. This was 1990 or so and the people with pagers were doctors, and my classmates. They would walk straight out of class to sell the shit that their parents put in their hands. Should I blame the parents who have strikes against their name for not changing their ways? If there were solid opportunities at a relatively comparable existence if they were to change their ways, then perhaps I would. But the US thrives on inequality, they promote it and they know full well the result. And they are happy with it. The OP should try to crack down on inequality in the US, and the inequality that the US ushers in around the world and stop acting like one race or group of people is any different from the rest.

Is censoring me or locking this thread the answer?

Yes of course I believe "the system" has never been fair to the poor. And of course I really believe the cops like to target blacks or minorities and not only treat them unfairly, they love to beat them up, taze them and get them into the system.
Yet Obama has yet to do ONE THING to change this. Maybe because Obama is really for the rich. And ive never been attacked
or threatened by a poor white person.

Here is another post to the same forum, and he is black.

WHAT A JOKE. As a former teacher, here is the real problem. The African-American community does not value an education!!! They abuse government social services while continuing their illegal activities in drugs, pimping and other things. Wealthy white liberals and other clueless ones continue to pump out ridiculous program after program, instead of making public K-12 education a commodity, and not a right, aka freebie. Stop making education mandatory, and these people may finally start paying attention in school. There is no reason for them to do any work there. There are no consequences. If they have a reason to be in school, basically motivation to stay, they will do their work and behave. For the ones that don't want to be there, let them leave and find something else to do with their lives. Some will come back, some may make their way without school, many may be lost. That's life. That's the way it should be.

No one in life appreciates anything that's free. Liberals need to understand that. Removing child labor laws will eliminate much of the ridiculous youth gang problem to boot. If these kids can work a job, WHICH THEY CAN'T DO NOW, how many will prefer to stay away from the gangs? I'm betting quite a few would. The liberals need to get real.

Maybe others can give their experiences here other than just a smart ass remark like 2 dimes, yet I doubt it.
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Racism removed

Postby thegreekdog on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:15 pm

http://articles.philly.com/2013-03-20/n ... ensitivity

I'm just going to leave this here and note that the original Philly Magazine article is 100% spot-on correct.

That being said, if anyone thinks crime is related to race and not to poverty level, that person is an idiot and also racist.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Maybe others can give their experiences here other than just a smart ass remark like 2 dimes, yet I doubt it.

Cry all about my "smart ass remark" have you never met an educated black person? One with a decent job? One that has a family?

Your rant makes it sound like there are none.

You must have been a cracker jack teacher. I love your plan to fix ignorance by allowing people the choice not to go to school.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:24 pm

thegreekdog wrote:http://articles.philly.com/2013-03-20/news/37846909_1_philadelphia-magazine-robert-huber-racial-insensitivity

I'm just going to leave this here and note that the original Philly Magazine article is 100% spot-on correct.

That being said, if anyone thinks crime is related to race and not to poverty level, that person is an idiot and also racist.

You might be right and probably are, however don't you think that a group of poor blacks or poor whites will stick together.
I know where I live that is true.
Do you really think a group of poor blacks that are going to commit a crime will choose another black person over a white.

The law of genetics is that cultures sticks together. Thats why the EU is not working.

And yes, I think the ones with the "gold" make the rules and they favor Anglos. But that wasn't this topic.

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 pm

ohh original AP story

KANSAS CITY Mo. (AP) Despite decades of initiatives to stem violent crime, Kansas City residents continue killing each other at a rate five times higher than the national average

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:59 pm

thegreekdog wrote:That being said, if anyone thinks crime is related to race and not to poverty level, that person is an idiot and also racist.

It's more than that, I mean whites were elevated in this country by the destruction and subjugation of the other races. They enslaved the blacks, murdered the Native Americans, and subjugated Mexicans and the Chinese. They took anything that they wanted. After they had themselves firmly rooted as the dominate race/culture, they attained enlightenment and offered the same privileges to the other races. Ok not really.
They freed the slaves, but gave them no way to raise themselves out of poverty. If a white man wanted to make something of himself, there was easily acquired free land available up until the 1950s, provided the government had already cleared out all of the natives. Once the land was claimed, then they offered to free the blacks so they could sharecrop it.
In the 70s the government started offering extra welfare to Urban Blacks as a form of reparations, but that's not going to help them reach the top. It's only been 40 years since white Americans even handed over full voting rights to Black Americans and ended legal segregation, but after the last presidential election, it's obvious those rights have some heavy strings attached. We're comparing 40 years against 250, with whites developing a system, and taking land and minerals wherever they wanted. It's no small wonder.... It's like whites had 250 turn lead in a game of Risk and then dealt blacks in.

I mean, these racists dipshits make me so mad. The civil rights movement was only 40 goddamn years ago. How stupid is the OP to assume that all the races should be equal after only 40 years of whites extending lesser freedom to the others and locking them up in cramped poor areas. Whites have piggybacked and subjugated the other races this whole entire time.

Not teaching moral absolutes has nothing to do with the problem. Science has proven that morality is inherited. It's instinctive. The problem is that whites liberated their personal slaves then locked them up in urban areas with few opportunities to advance their lives. What hope is there for a person growing up in a shitty community, where the best legal job they can find is minimum wage bullshit work? How about when their gang-banging neighbor has all the nice clothes and a new Lexus?
If you want things to change, you have to change your minds. You have to actually care about the cycle.

And further, for all the critical thinking it will spawn - all the world over the big cities are the most violent places. There's a good f*cking reason why there aren't gang wars in rural-shack strewn areas.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

This is now a goddamn Mr. Rogers thread.

Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,