Crime in the Bible Belt

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby premio53 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:I wonder what crime rates look like across poor neighborhoods? What has more to do with crime, race or income? I know that, for example, when white people are arrested with drugs, they are 46 times less likely to see jail time than a black man arrested under the same circumstances. I think you will find that crime exist just about everywhere and the leading cause is inequality rather than race.

I was born in Appalachia in the early 1950's. My parents lived in a two room shack with no running water when I was born and I had my days of using an outhouse before we got a flush toilet but I was taught the Ten Commandments, and where I lived crime was no problem. Whites are no better than Blacks but the Black family has been destroyed through the welfare state and boys are being raised with no father around for the most part and that is a major factor!





There are no moral absolutes of right and wrong being taught in the school systems in America now and that is the core problem.
Major premio53
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:09 pm
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 pm

My experience is just my own, nobody elses. When I started my family and lived in southern Illinois it was horrible. Things
were cheap like rent, food and clothes etc. however the crime and unemployment was so bad we had to leave. We lived in
a county of over 40,000 and rapes, robberies, strong arms and murders were the norm. I lived by the high school and my rent for a house was 180 a month, this was great, but the black gang problems just made it impossible to live in peace. You couldn't buy a gun legally, so thank God my father taught me to raise and train dogs. We had a great big Shepard that kept us safe, until we had enough money to get out of this hell. I wont go into any details on the hundreds of true encounters I could tell, but I never had a problem with one single white person.

Then when I moved to western Colorado in a county of about 35,000-45,000 over the past 25 years, there has been only 10 murders and a few rapes. Every single one of them where committed by illegals.

domestic violence was the major ones
one got drunk, got his rifle out and shot at a car, killing the driver
an illegal killed his boss on a job site, actually there was 2 of these situations
one hid in a walmart after hours and robbed the place killing a night worker
one killed a CEO of Quest that was on a hunting trip
a student got drunk and raped and killed his 70+ year old neighbor
one killed his uncle who was messing around with his wife
another raped and killed a young women late at night


The only whites killing others here has been 2 white people that killed others while drunk driving, yes this is serious for
sure. One white guy killed a whole family hitting them head on, and another was a white cop driving drunk and killed
a teenager.

You want to call me a racist, I call me a realist. And I guess I just want my family to be safe and live in peace. Is that so bad
to want to do that? Its ironic that "progressives" only want to silence and censor me.
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby _sabotage_ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Like you say, you grew up in an egalitarian society, and there was no crime.

As I said, black men are 46 times more likely to face prison time than white men for the same crime. Cons have a 90% recidivism rate in the US, whereas people who lucked out, that is, we're not sentenced, only have a 10% chance at facing prison time in the future. Black youth are then raised by single mothers. They start out at the bottom of the pecking order and are placed in a ridiculously materialistic society. It's nice to say that someone can work their way to the top, but there is only so much space at the top. Most black men are facing a life smiling behind a McDs counter, or behind bars.

I was part of the bussing system and went to an all black elementary school. This was 1990 or so and the people with pagers were doctors, and my classmates. They would walk straight out of class to sell the shit that their parents put in their hands. Should I blame the parents who have strikes against their name for not changing their ways? If there were solid opportunities at a relatively comparable existence if they were to change their ways, then perhaps I would. But the US thrives on inequality, they promote it and they know full well the result. And they are happy with it. The OP should try to crack down on inequality in the US, and the inequality that the US ushers in around the world and stop acting like one race or group of people is any different from the rest.
User avatar
Corporal _sabotage_
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:09 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:Like you say, you grew up in an egalitarian society, and there was no crime.

As I said, black men are 46 times more likely to face prison time than white men for the same crime. Cons have a 90% recidivism rate in the US, whereas people who lucked out, that is, we're not sentenced, only have a 10% chance at facing prison time in the future. Black youth are then raised by single mothers. They start out at the bottom of the pecking order and are placed in a ridiculously materialistic society. It's nice to say that someone can work their way to the top, but there is only so much space at the top. Most black men are facing a life smiling behind a McDs counter, or behind bars.

I was part of the bussing system and went to an all black elementary school. This was 1990 or so and the people with pagers were doctors, and my classmates. They would walk straight out of class to sell the shit that their parents put in their hands. Should I blame the parents who have strikes against their name for not changing their ways? If there were solid opportunities at a relatively comparable existence if they were to change their ways, then perhaps I would. But the US thrives on inequality, they promote it and they know full well the result. And they are happy with it. The OP should try to crack down on inequality in the US, and the inequality that the US ushers in around the world and stop acting like one race or group of people is any different from the rest.


Is censoring me or locking this thread the answer?

Yes of course I believe "the system" has never been fair to the poor. And of course I really believe the cops like to target blacks or minorities and not only treat them unfairly, they love to beat them up, taze them and get them into the system.
Yet Obama has yet to do ONE THING to change this. Maybe because Obama is really for the rich. And ive never been attacked
or threatened by a poor white person.


Here is another post to the same forum, and he is black.

WHAT A JOKE. As a former teacher, here is the real problem. The African-American community does not value an education!!! They abuse government social services while continuing their illegal activities in drugs, pimping and other things. Wealthy white liberals and other clueless ones continue to pump out ridiculous program after program, instead of making public K-12 education a commodity, and not a right, aka freebie. Stop making education mandatory, and these people may finally start paying attention in school. There is no reason for them to do any work there. There are no consequences. If they have a reason to be in school, basically motivation to stay, they will do their work and behave. For the ones that don't want to be there, let them leave and find something else to do with their lives. Some will come back, some may make their way without school, many may be lost. That's life. That's the way it should be.

No one in life appreciates anything that's free. Liberals need to understand that. Removing child labor laws will eliminate much of the ridiculous youth gang problem to boot. If these kids can work a job, WHICH THEY CAN'T DO NOW, how many will prefer to stay away from the gangs? I'm betting quite a few would. The liberals need to get real.




Maybe others can give their experiences here other than just a smart ass remark like 2 dimes, yet I doubt it.
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Racism removed
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby thegreekdog on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:15 pm

http://articles.philly.com/2013-03-20/n ... ensitivity

I'm just going to leave this here and note that the original Philly Magazine article is 100% spot-on correct.

That being said, if anyone thinks crime is related to race and not to poverty level, that person is an idiot and also racist.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6224
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Maybe others can give their experiences here other than just a smart ass remark like 2 dimes, yet I doubt it.

Cry all about my "smart ass remark" have you never met an educated black person? One with a decent job? One that has a family?

Your rant makes it sound like there are none.

You must have been a cracker jack teacher. I love your plan to fix ignorance by allowing people the choice not to go to school.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:24 pm

thegreekdog wrote:http://articles.philly.com/2013-03-20/news/37846909_1_philadelphia-magazine-robert-huber-racial-insensitivity

I'm just going to leave this here and note that the original Philly Magazine article is 100% spot-on correct.

That being said, if anyone thinks crime is related to race and not to poverty level, that person is an idiot and also racist.



You might be right and probably are, however don't you think that a group of poor blacks or poor whites will stick together.
I know where I live that is true.
Do you really think a group of poor blacks that are going to commit a crime will choose another black person over a white.

The law of genetics is that cultures sticks together. Thats why the EU is not working.

And yes, I think the ones with the "gold" make the rules and they favor Anglos. But that wasn't this topic.
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 pm

ohh original AP story


KANSAS CITY Mo. (AP) Despite decades of initiatives to stem violent crime, Kansas City residents continue killing each other at a rate five times higher than the national average
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:59 pm

thegreekdog wrote:That being said, if anyone thinks crime is related to race and not to poverty level, that person is an idiot and also racist.

It's more than that, I mean whites were elevated in this country by the destruction and subjugation of the other races. They enslaved the blacks, murdered the Native Americans, and subjugated Mexicans and the Chinese. They took anything that they wanted. After they had themselves firmly rooted as the dominate race/culture, they attained enlightenment and offered the same privileges to the other races. Ok not really.
They freed the slaves, but gave them no way to raise themselves out of poverty. If a white man wanted to make something of himself, there was easily acquired free land available up until the 1950s, provided the government had already cleared out all of the natives. Once the land was claimed, then they offered to free the blacks so they could sharecrop it.
In the 70s the government started offering extra welfare to Urban Blacks as a form of reparations, but that's not going to help them reach the top. It's only been 40 years since white Americans even handed over full voting rights to Black Americans and ended legal segregation, but after the last presidential election, it's obvious those rights have some heavy strings attached. We're comparing 40 years against 250, with whites developing a system, and taking land and minerals wherever they wanted. It's no small wonder.... It's like whites had 250 turn lead in a game of Risk and then dealt blacks in.

I mean, these racists dipshits make me so mad. The civil rights movement was only 40 goddamn years ago. How stupid is the OP to assume that all the races should be equal after only 40 years of whites extending lesser freedom to the others and locking them up in cramped poor areas. Whites have piggybacked and subjugated the other races this whole entire time.

Not teaching moral absolutes has nothing to do with the problem. Science has proven that morality is inherited. It's instinctive. The problem is that whites liberated their personal slaves then locked them up in urban areas with few opportunities to advance their lives. What hope is there for a person growing up in a shitty community, where the best legal job they can find is minimum wage bullshit work? How about when their gang-banging neighbor has all the nice clothes and a new Lexus?
If you want things to change, you have to change your minds. You have to actually care about the cycle.

Image

And further, for all the critical thinking it will spawn - all the world over the big cities are the most violent places. There's a good f*cking reason why there aren't gang wars in rural-shack strewn areas.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

This is now a goddamn Mr. Rogers thread.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 pm

You make some great points mr. bottom'

I happen to believe that poverty and disparity does breed crime. I am white, and was born into poverty and disparity and from a single parent family, yet I didn't commit a crime against anyone and never got a hand out either and nether did my friends from similar backgrounds.

But as you stated, I was not a slave or had my land or culture stolen. Well done

Thanks for your input and
at least you don't want the topic thrown out or locked like some others here do.


And as too 2 dimes silliness, no I don't know a black professional or anything like that. Switching sides, err you switching your
life to one in a hell as I described, right by the high school would be very interesting, bring your guitar, im sure you could use it
as a weapon, your playing wouldn't help you from those poor gang-bangers. Get a dog, but not a poodle, just a hint.
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby Lootifer on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am

I like how you rattle off racist dribble (not all of your posts are racist btw - so dont try that tack; I am fine with your facts around high crime rates bearing correlation to black communities - facts, as unfortunate as they may be, are facts) and then set your self up as a martyr for when this thread inevitably gets locked.

Pro-tip: It wont get locked because of your facts; it will get locked because of your overtly racist comments such as "Black people enjoy all the drama of crime and murder". Suck it up buttercup.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Competing
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:43 am

Lootifer wrote:I like how you rattle off racist dribble (not all of your posts are racist btw - so dont try that tack; I am fine with your facts around high crime rates bearing correlation to black communities - facts, as unfortunate as they may be, are facts) and then set your self up as a martyr for when this thread inevitably gets locked.

Pro-tip: It wont get locked because of your facts; it will get locked because of your overtly racist comments such as "Black people enjoy all the drama of crime and murder". Suck it up buttercup.


what facts? be more specific.


there was some facts, and there was some observations and real living people making comments.

you want to ban some peoples ideas cuzz you say "your overtly racist comments...."?
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby majorheadache876 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 am

Lootifer wrote:I like how you rattle off racist dribble (not all of your posts are racist btw - so dont try that tack; I am fine with your facts around high crime rates bearing correlation to black communities - facts, as unfortunate as they may be, are facts) and then set your self up as a martyr for when this thread inevitably gets locked.

Pro-tip: It wont get locked because of your facts; it will get locked because of your overtly racist comments such as "Black people enjoy all the drama of crime and murder". Suck it up buttercup.



then I just see that you say on another post that

Re: 336 Million

Postby Lootifer on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 pm
Lol OH SHIT THE CHINESE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL!!!!

but, really I don't care, however your intrigue and enduring need to stop a topic of crime on this topic is somewhat
disturbing or idiotic on yourself. but you do press on if need be.
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby _sabotage_ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:04 am

My brother-in-law is black. My grandmother was asked to perform jury duty in a case against a black man facing domestic abuse charges and excused herself due to family circumstances. Yes he is a piece of shit, and I would like to take him to a vet to be put down. On the other hand, he wasn't like that when my sister met him, an 18 month stint for selling weed brought out all the bad in him. I think he has been back to prison three times since, hasn't kept a job and fractured my sisters skull. She has been addicted to pain killers since.

My nephews are sweet as anything though. I invited my sister and kids to come to China and live with me, but she wouldn't. I'm in the process of buying a place here in Canada and will try to get them to come up here. I see their challenges being the upbringing and opportunities as well as the stigma that. The kids don't have family support, a positive role model, are teased and bullied at school and are at an age where they define their potential in an environment which says: our doors are closed to you; your entrance is that way - prison.

Like I said before, I was part of the busing program. After school I would be hanging with my black friends and we would get chased by the KKK. We would go into shops and they would be stared out and sometimes flat out ejected, while I got ignored. What kind of perspective do you think these kids have about the world? Is it the chicken before the egg or what? Were they there to steal, these 9 and 10 year-olds, or was it something else?

I think you may find a Scandinavian prison full of white people, an Indian prison full of Indians, a Chinese prison full of Chinese and an American prison full of black people. The common denominator will be that they were predominantly raised without much hope and guidance. On the other hand, in the US, you will find more people in prison than the combined totals of the three other areas mentioned.

You may have been poor and white, but your chances of being in prison regardless of your morals or attributes is much more likely to be on the side guarding the prisoners than behind the bars. Racism is a stupid trick that was created by them damn Jews.
User avatar
Corporal _sabotage_
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby AAFitz on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:09 am

premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
premio53 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I think his post reveals his IQ, and the fact that he is racist.

Lock this thread.

Thank you for showing your bigotry towards anyone who talks about anything you believe they shouldn't. Are you a racist?


You apparently are just as stupid. You are saying you agree with his generalizations?

majorheadache876 wrote:
Black people enjoy all the drama of crime and murder.
I'm convinced most of them have IQ's less than 80.
Bunch of slaves
act like a bunch of savages.

I agree that is offensive but if anyone on this forum started a thread that deals with the facts of high crime rates in Black neighborhoods, you would be the first to bring out the racist accusations.


What he might do in the future is completely irrelevant to what he did here, which was point out that this post was racist, and as you agree, completely offensive. You have defended offensive racist remarks, all because of an obvious hatred for someone who has stepped up to speak out against it.

Jesus is so proud of you right now....though I suppose racists deserve your love too. You can check that one off your list of things to do for today.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"

http://i.imgur.com/zU8yLiU.gif
User avatar
Lieutenant AAFitz
 
Posts: 7238
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby patches70 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:15 am

Image
Corporal patches70
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby KoolBak on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 am

Lmao....good thread....

Since we're discussing situations and cultures of where we grew up.......I never met a black person till...geez....after high school anyway - I had no preconceived notions. HOWEVER.....I grew up in the country...lots of farms and lots of particularly BAD (white) families that committed horrendous atrocities upon the migrant / illegal work force, who resented it. There was a HUGE problem with crime / drugs / hate between the Mexicans and the wasps....2 of my friends were killed in high school and thats the tip of the iceburg.

After school I have met more white trash than I can describe who are the WORST kind of people I can imagine (and yes there's a large poor black population in the city / surrounding area near where I live) - crime is not sgregated, it is across the board (here anyway).

My point being, it's all a function of where you are; there's nothing worse than what these good old, god-fearing, white, established farmer families did to busloads and busloads and busloads of Mexicans......
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 3832
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 pm

There's a difference between writing, "Where I lived most of the [colour] did horrible things." and "[colour] are just [somethings] that do horrible things."

I understand when every time we encounter someone that looks a certain way doing something we don't like. Sometimes we can't help but start to feel that is just how everyone that looks that way is.

Somewhere in other places there are people that look that way that are just ordinary good people. With jobs and familys.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby majorheadache876 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:20 pm

2dimes wrote:There's a difference between writing, "Where I lived most of the [colour] did horrible things." and "[colour] are just [somethings] that do horrible things."

I understand when every time we encounter someone that looks a certain way doing something we don't like. Sometimes we can't help but start to feel that is just how everyone that looks that way is.

Somewhere in other places there are people that look that way that are just ordinary good people. With jobs and familys.



cool, go post about that, maybe send a letter to the editor in Kansas City area, im sure they would be enlightened by your wisdom.
User avatar
Corporal majorheadache876
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Oh well, of course. The Kansas City whiteys are dicks no doubt as this post clearly outlines.
majorheadache876 wrote:ohh original AP story


KANSAS CITY Mo. (AP) Despite decades of initiatives to stem violent crime, Kansas City residents continue killing each other at a rate five times higher than the national average


Deer editor, are there two many problems too deal with in Kansas Sity, why not just stop the residents from killing each other?

love, dimes.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby _sabotage_ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Dear Dimes,

We are a newspaper and our income depends on us killing people so we have something to write about.

Love,
The Ed
User avatar
Corporal _sabotage_
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:Dear Dimes,

We are a newspaper and our income depends on us killing people so we have something to write about.

Love,
The Ed

True.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby Lootifer on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:43 pm

majorheadache876 wrote:
Lootifer wrote:I like how you rattle off racist dribble (not all of your posts are racist btw - so dont try that tack; I am fine with your facts around high crime rates bearing correlation to black communities - facts, as unfortunate as they may be, are facts) and then set your self up as a martyr for when this thread inevitably gets locked.

Pro-tip: It wont get locked because of your facts; it will get locked because of your overtly racist comments such as "Black people enjoy all the drama of crime and murder". Suck it up buttercup.


what facts? be more specific.


there was some facts, and there was some observations and real living people making comments.

you want to ban some peoples ideas cuzz you say "your overtly racist comments...."?

What do you mean be more specific around facts? Why do I need to? That part was essentially defending your posts...

Tell me my man, since you have critically thought this entire issue through with so much indepth thought and insight, what do you propose as solutions to this problem of black communities causing so much crime?

however your intrigue and enduring need to stop a topic of crime on this topic is somewhat
disturbing or idiotic on yourself. but you do press on if need be.

Image
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Competing
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crime in the Bible Belt

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Has anyone stopped to consider the unintended consequences of state-imposed 'order'?

Does policing inadvertently create more crime? (via prohibition)?

Does public schooling utterly fail to cater to consumer demand in particular areas?


If we don't know with high certainty what these answers are, then focusing on other alleged causes (e.g. skin color, 'culture', 'society', and other homogenous labels) would be completely misleading.
Last edited by BigBallinStalin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4668
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: WILLIAMS5232

Login