Gun Control

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Never Again

Postby Ray Rider on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
TeeGee wrote:Image

:lol:

lol good one
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Is the US really that bad a place that you have to constantly watch your back and arm yourself lest someone jump out and harm you, or is this just paranoid propaganda by the armed to the teeth (plus a small wagon to carry the rest) paranoids?

If I lived in that scarey a place, I'd move to some place safer like Canada.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 pm

notyou2 wrote:Is the US really that bad a place that you have to constantly watch your back and arm yourself lest someone jump out and harm you, or is this just paranoid propaganda by the armed to the teeth (plus a small wagon to carry the rest) paranoids?

I don't get what you mean. Who said USA is this bad a place that one has to constantly watch their back and arm themself lest someone jump out and harm them? What is the propaganda you refer too?

Care to clarify?
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Is the US really that bad a place that you have to constantly watch your back and arm yourself lest someone jump out and harm you, or is this just paranoid propaganda by the armed to the teeth (plus a small wagon to carry the rest) paranoids?

I don't get what you mean. Who said USA is this bad a place that one has to constantly watch their back and arm themself lest someone jump out and harm them? What is the propaganda you refer too?

Care to clarify?

Read again and note the punctuation.
Lieutenant notyou2

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm

notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Care to clarify?

Okay. Well the USA is a great place actually. Maybe better than Canada even!
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Care to clarify?

.........except you need to be armed all the time or you will be killed, unless this is just right wing paranoid propaganda. You be the judge
Lieutenant notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 pm

notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Care to clarify?

.........except you need to be armed all the time or you will be killed, unless this is just right wing paranoid propaganda. You be the judge

You are better able to protect yourself and your family if you are armed, yes. That is not propaganda or paranoia though, it's common sense.
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby comic boy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Care to clarify?

You are better able to protect yourself and your family if you are armed, yes. That is not propaganda or paranoia though, it's common sense.

How many family members were accidently injured or killed by firearms in the USA last year ?
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Iliad on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Lefties have always joked about slavery.

The more things change, the more they stay the same it seems.

Oh don't worry, we're not making fun of slavery, we're making fun of you.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 am

Iliad wrote:

Oh don't worry, we're not making fun of slavery, we're making fun of you.

For what?
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 am

Lootifer wrote:Yes me making a joke is a perfectly valid segway into making an assertive generalistion about an opinion you disagree with.

Forgive me if I dont welcome you back warmly PS.

We can be warm and fuzzy, I have just never seen so many people cracking slavery jokes.

Truly, the issue is gun control. The OP deals with a very brutal reality of how gun control = people control
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ooge on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:08 am

which group would fight to end slavery liberal or conservative? which group would fight to pass civil rights legislation liberal or conservative? who would have been in favor of revolting against the King of England,Liberal or conservative?If Christ lived was he a Liberal? or a conservative?
Last edited by ooge on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant ooge

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby _sabotage_ on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 am

Which group supports witch hunts?
Corporal _sabotage_

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby ooge on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 am

_sabotage_ wrote:Which group supports witch hunts?
I corrected my spelling errors
Lieutenant ooge

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby _sabotage_ on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:25 am

Scotty, I would be fully with you if Muricans showed any semblance of unity. As is, I agree, let the boys have their toys, but this is based on freedom, not based on its effectiveness to prevent enslavement. We are already financial slaves and I can't see us shooting our way out.
Corporal _sabotage_

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?