betiko wrote:so what happens to theon's penis? the poor fool has been taking lots of wrong decisions.
what will happen when jaimie gets to king's landing with brienne?
1. no way they will let sansa go now that she is promissed to tyrion
2. i don't think the hound is comming back to king's landing with arya
3. not sure tywin will be happy to see his favourite child without his sword hand
4. not sure cersei will apreciate brienne as she will notice that jaimie has some kind of feelings for her
5. brienne will not apreciatetoo much if jaimie doesn't keep his promise
6. i think that jaimie respects enough brienne to try to keep his promise and will be facing tywin's decision
7. badass conflict between tywin and jaimie
I might be anticipating a little here, but that's what all this made me think of...
Also things ain't looking too good for gundry. that precious blood will be needed for the lord of light!
daenerys has gone completely stupid this episode. who can be the super allies of these guys? my guess is that it's the badass guys from volantis.
Gendry, not Gundry lol. I could give you a ton of book spoilers related to your bullet points. And I must admit it's itching a bit in my fingers but I hold it back for your sake betiko .