Conquer Club

Ancient Israel (with map)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How sympathetic are you to the idea of the 12 tribes of Israel conquering ancient Israel?

Total votes : 0

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:18 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

Israel is squashing business in Palestine by blocking 3G. I want BBS to answer for that, as he was looking for something to answer.

Well, if you let them have 3G, then the Palestinians can better coordinate and conduct terrorist attacks since the transaction cost significantly decreases--thanks to the power of 3G. (Same logic goes for concrete, medicinal supplies, clothing, food, etc.).
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:That's a question I can't answer. So let's restart, what's your opinion on defining a map of Israel?

Ancient Israel or Modern Israel? To my knowledge, there are no attempts to define a game map of modern Israel on this site.

You have an opinion though, right?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Doc_Brown on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:That's a question I can't answer. So let's restart, what's your opinion on defining a map of Israel?

Ancient Israel or Modern Israel? To my knowledge, there are no attempts to define a game map of modern Israel on this site.

About what?
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:32 am

Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

About what?

Israel. Why dodge?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Doc_Brown on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

About what?

Israel. Why dodge?

Ancient Israel or Modern Israel?
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

About what?

Israel. Why dodge?

Ancient Israel or Modern Israel?

Pick your timeline Doc Brown.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Doc_Brown on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:Ancient Israel or Modern Israel?

Then the answer is, yes I have an opinion about defining a map of Israel in a timeframe of my choosing.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:Ancient Israel or Modern Israel?

Then the answer is, yes I have an opinion about defining a map of Israel in a timeframe of my choosing.

Cool, bro.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:47 am

Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

About what?

Israel. Why dodge?

Why dodge: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=189358&start=90#p4139948

???
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:08 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:

About what?

Israel. Why dodge?

Why dodge: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=189358&start=90#p4139948

???

I answered your question, I even made a thread about it http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=189358
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 am

There's no answer. Obviously, you're trolling.
Major BigBallinStalin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,