Ancient Israel (with map)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How sympathetic are you to the idea of the 12 tribes of Israel conquering ancient Israel?

It's God's prophecy
5
28%
I want a valley of bones
3
17%
Kittens
10
56%
 
Total votes : 18

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Symm (or moderator) - what is Symmetry's level of ban up to?


Never been banned. Why?


Thanks, that was helpful.


You could have PM'd me instead of trolling the thread. Also, still why?

...says the fellow who's trolling his own thread by refusing to answer the simple question of why he cares about the topic he brought up.


State the question then.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Symmetry wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:my position is that judgement day will have come and gone long before there's ever any resolution to the conflict there


Your contribution is appreciated.

I'm glad it was of use, unlike your answer of "no idea"


Maybe start a Native American thread, dude, I don't know much about it.

hell I wasn't asking for knowledge, I was asking opinion... I suppose I got what I asked for


A thread titled "Ancient Israel (with map)" may have been your first mistake.

*shrug* your thread, your rules I guess... I was merely curious as to your take, as the native americans have a far more recent claim to the land than the tribes of israel... and lets be honest honest THEY were the invaders in the first place
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
User avatar
Private fadedpsychosis
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm
Location: global

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Ray Rider on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Symm (or moderator) - what is Symmetry's level of ban up to?


Never been banned. Why?


Thanks, that was helpful.


You could have PM'd me instead of trolling the thread. Also, still why?

...says the fellow who's trolling his own thread by refusing to answer the simple question of why he cares about the topic he brought up.


State the question then.
Last edited by Ray Rider on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Major Ray Rider
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: In front of my computer, duh!
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm

here's another question, and this one's on topic: Sym, what is YOUR position?
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
User avatar
Private fadedpsychosis
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm
Location: global

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:*shrug* your thread, your rules I guess... I was merely curious as to your take, as the native americans have a far more recent claim to the land than the tribes of israel... and lets be honest honest THEY were the invaders in the first place


I'd be happy to discuss that.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby _sabotage_ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Symmetry wrote:
I'm not sure that would get him to answer "why?"


I don't think it would get anyone to do anything, but...

You sound like a gay Mr T and his bf having an argument, and I thought body language would make it more amusing.
User avatar
Corporal _sabotage_
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:53 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
I'm not sure that would get him to answer "why?"


I don't think it would get anyone to do anything, but...

You sound like a gay Mr T and his bf having an argument, and I thought body language would make it more amusing.


What do non-gays sound like?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby _sabotage_ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Like Mr T having a fight with his girlfriend, but it's harder to picture and not so apt.
User avatar
Corporal _sabotage_
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Symm (or moderator) - what is Symmetry's level of ban up to?


Never been banned. Why?


Thanks, that was helpful.


You could have PM'd me instead of trolling the thread. Also, still why?


I reported you for trolling and wanted to make sure you wouldn't be banned for any length of time. Hopefully you were telling the truth and you won't get a ban of any great (or small) length. I hope that answers your question!
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:34 pm

thegreekdog wrote:I reported you for trolling and wanted to make sure you wouldn't be banned for any length of time. Hopefully you were telling the truth and you won't get a ban of any great (or small) length. I hope that answers your question!


Not really. What was the trolling?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I reported you for trolling and wanted to make sure you wouldn't be banned for any length of time. Hopefully you were telling the truth and you won't get a ban of any great (or small) length. I hope that answers your question!


Not really. What was the trolling?


I'm surprised that doesn't answer your question. I asked if you were banned before so that I could determine whether you would be gone from the site for any length of time if I reported you for trolling. If you were up to, for example, a 3 month ban, I would not have reported you. Since you were never banned, I reported you for trolling. That's why I asked the question (as I explained in the post immediately before your post).

I reported you for trolling because you didn't answer a simple question that I asked multiple times. You've since also done this with others as well in this thread.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:45 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I reported you for trolling and wanted to make sure you wouldn't be banned for any length of time. Hopefully you were telling the truth and you won't get a ban of any great (or small) length. I hope that answers your question!


Not really. What was the trolling?


I'm surprised that doesn't answer your question. I asked if you were banned before so that I could determine whether you would be gone from the site for any length of time if I reported you for trolling. If you were up to, for example, a 3 month ban, I would not have reported you. Since you were never banned, I reported you for trolling. That's why I asked the question (as I explained in the post immediately before your post).

I reported you for trolling because you didn't answer a simple question that I asked multiple times. You've since also done this with others as well in this thread.


What question?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:I reported you for trolling and wanted to make sure you wouldn't be banned for any length of time. Hopefully you were telling the truth and you won't get a ban of any great (or small) length. I hope that answers your question!


Not really. What was the trolling?


I'm surprised that doesn't answer your question. I asked if you were banned before so that I could determine whether you would be gone from the site for any length of time if I reported you for trolling. If you were up to, for example, a 3 month ban, I would not have reported you. Since you were never banned, I reported you for trolling. That's why I asked the question (as I explained in the post immediately before your post).

I reported you for trolling because you didn't answer a simple question that I asked multiple times. You've since also done this with others as well in this thread.


What question?


:lol:
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:27 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:What question?


:lol:


I think this was the question:

Image


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25535
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Typical propaganda "poll" where there is no option that any reasonable person could support.

Where is the option for people who don't give a rat's ass about prophesies but still support the restoration of Isreal?
User avatar
Major Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 11187
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Sure.


You're charming when you blush.


I'm blushing because you keep not answering the question; it's puzzling. I mean, seriously, you started this thread. I'm just an ignorant bystander who is trying to understand.


Think of it this way: the Phatscotty version of a liberal is Symmetry.

/thread
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Serbia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Don't care at all what happened in Ancient Israel. And the poll options are lacking in specifics.

Bollocks.
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10071
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Except there's nothing liberal about him. If I were to go back 200 years and say "this is what a liberal is", nobody would believe me.

Heck, even 100 years ago being a liberal meant eugenics and opposing income tax.
show
User avatar
Sergeant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4088
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:57 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Except there's nothing liberal about him. If I were to go back 200 years and say "this is what a liberal is", nobody would believe me.

Heck, even 100 years ago being a liberal meant eugenics and opposing income tax.


Let's stick with today.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 pm

f*ck today. If John Stuart Mill wouldn't recognize it as liberal, it's not liberal. How can you trust any definition not given to you by a rich, dead, white male?

I guess I better clarify that any political philosophy which does not assume that the greatest goal is minimum government is not liberalism. Nor is it worthy of being called philosophy, but that's another story.
show
User avatar
Sergeant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4088
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 am

DoomYoshi wrote:f*ck today. If John Stuart Mill wouldn't recognize it as liberal, it's not liberal. How can you trust any definition not given to you by a rich, dead, white male?

I guess I better clarify that any political philosophy which does not assume that the greatest goal is minimum government is not liberalism. Nor is it worthy of being called philosophy, but that's another story.


Ohhh, yeah, now I understand. Yeah, the 'liberals' of today aren't really liberals. They're some Rawlsian "modern liberal" (even if they don't know it, much of today's liberal very much resembles his ideas/arguments), but the modern liberal really isn't a liberal. They're a warm, fuzzy version of a state socialist.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 am

That's precisely my point. Symmetry can rail all day long on Zionist plots to overthrow reality, but the real impact of Israel today is New York Jewry calling true liberals "neo-conservatives" and calling psychology a science. A Zionist plot right in front of us, and I don't see Symmetry fighting it.
show
User avatar
Sergeant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4088
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:36 am

DoomYoshi wrote:That's precisely my point. Symmetry can rail all day long on Zionist plots to overthrow reality, but the real impact of Israel today is New York Jewry calling true liberals "neo-conservatives" and calling psychology a science. A Zionist plot right in front of us, and I don't see Symmetry fighting it.


Image
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 am

DoomYoshi wrote:That's precisely my point. Symmetry can rail all day long on Zionist plots to overthrow reality, but the real impact of Israel today is New York Jewry calling true liberals "neo-conservatives" and calling psychology a science. A Zionist plot right in front of us, and I don't see Symmetry fighting it.


I'm pretty sure I've never even referred to a "Zionist plot", let alone railed against one. Are you off your meds?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Ancient Israel (with map)

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 am

Isn't that what this thread is about? The Zionist plot to convince the world that God's prophecy was to unite the twelve tribes of Israel?
show
User avatar
Sergeant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4088
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login