Everyone but Southerners are a bunch of fat liars

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Everyone but Southerners are a bunch of fat liars

Postby Lootifer on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 pm

I believe ther official term is "gone to seed" greekster.

And lol John.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby notyou2 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Blame the food producers. It is all their fault for putting all kinds of crap in our food at the insistence of their alien overlords. Our grocers are fattening us up for the alien dinner plates.

Pretty sure they are eating all the Americans first.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 pm

notyou2 wrote:Blame the food producers. It is all their fault for putting all kinds of crap in our food at the insistence of their alien overlords. Our grocers are fattening us up for the alien dinner plates.

Pretty sure they are eating all the Americans first.

They're gonna hit those Islanders first. Got 50% levels of obesity over there.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Lootifer on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 pm

f*ck yeah! Go 'Merica! Go Mehico! Go Kiwis!

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/ ... ld-is-fat/

Trifecta of CHUBS!

/highfive everyone
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:59 pm

With the exception of Mexico, I notice the 5 most obese nations in the world are the Five Eyes.

Are there genetic characteristics specific to English people or perhaps it has to do with English food? Perhaps it is the centrality of food in the English language (i.e. "Are you hungry for this victory?")
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Lootifer on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:34 am

'Cause we're all a bunch of rich lazy fuckwits.

edit: lol my BMI is 23. My target BMI is 25-26. Aiming for pre-obese yeaaaahhhh.
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Postby AAFitz on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:59 am

After reading the article one could similarly deduce that Southerners didnt care enough about their obesity to even lie about it?

In RL a person has to do something physical or sacrifice something to lose weight, which takes effort, and quite a bit of effort for some.
In this case however, all the person had to do to drop ten pounds instantly was lie about it, and they were too damn lazy and too comfortable in their mass, to even put the effort into that. Its even worse than we previously thought, IMHO.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
Major AAFitz

Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby Lootifer on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm

AAFitz wrote:After reading the article one could similarly deduce that Southerners didnt care enough about their obesity to even lie about it?

In RL a person has to do something physical or sacrifice something to lose weight, which takes effort, and quite a bit of effort for some.
In this case however, all the person had to do to drop ten pounds instantly was lie about it, and they were too damn lazy and too comfortable in their mass, to even put the effort into that. Its even worse than we previously thought, IMHO.

NICE IDENTIFICATION OF A CONFOUNDING FACTOR!! STICK THAT IN UR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BBS!
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Lootifer wrote:'lol my BMI is 23

Lootifer at last weekend's regatta

Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Lootifer on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Didnt hear your chubby chasing ass complain last weekend.
Discussions Moderator
Discussions Moderator

Postby john9blue on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 pm

AAFitz wrote:After reading the article one could similarly deduce that Southerners didnt care enough about their obesity to even lie about it?

this post is what happens when someone tries desperately to conform new, contradictory data into their pre-existing, ignorant worldview without abandoning any of their beliefs.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

Lootifer wrote:

NICE IDENTIFICATION OF A CONFOUNDING FACTOR!! STICK THAT IN UR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BBS!

He's just upset cuz he ain't one of the Good 'Ol Boys.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:36 am

john9blue wrote:

this post is what happens when someone tries desperately to conform new, contradictory data into their pre-existing, ignorant worldview without abandoning any of their beliefs.

You might be right.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Postby notyou2 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 am

Eat the rich.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:07 am

Only one thing that they're good for.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?