Great Babes of History VOL 11 (1920s Vocalists Edition)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who's Hot? Who's Hotter?

Josephine_Baker!
56%
Lee Morse!
22%
Ruth Etting!
22%

Total votes : 9

Great Babes of History VOL 11 (1920s Vocalists Edition)

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 am

Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: Great Babes of History VOL 11 (1920s Vocalists Edition)

Postby macbone on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:15 am

Sweet cheetah!
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 83
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Those hairstyles of the 20s always throw me off. That said, Ms Baker wins it for me.
I am what I am.

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Juan_Bottom on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:35 pm

My friend Indian Joe (that's his name) says that #2 looks like Ann Frank. :|

Josephine Baker is the odd ball of the group. Because of her skin color, her US career was null, though she was pretty big in France. She's also the only one of the group that you can see nude with a google search. Of the three, she was the sex symbol, the 20's pinup, the crazy flapper. Her "Banana Dance" is still being covered by female fans today.

Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Return to Babble-On Five