Getting Kicked in the Balls VS. Gunshot Wound

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Getting Kicked in the Balls VS. Gunshot Wound

Postby Agent 86 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:52 am

A Gunshot has the potential to kill me, kick in the balls ( yes it ..expletive hurts ) I will live. Pain scale then gets the kick in the balls, gunshot If I survive will hurt but the shock nullifies this till later. As long as it's a really good kick that hits the target, my balls will always register 10 in the pain scale. I've experienced both, lived through a 222 bullet to the ankle ( yes it hurt but nothing like my balls experience).
Survived a football accident where my opponent missed the ball but not mine ( Blue balls ). A horse who wasn't happy and got me square on ( blue balls a second time). Family worried I might never be a father. Third time a dirt bike accident and crunched my balls on the handle bars ( very sore balls ) weeks in hospital. Doctors this time thought no father hood. Lucky, yes I am as I have a 3yr old daughter.

Pain scale for third offense of hitting the balls..10 out of 10. Don't try the horse though it registered 9.5 out of 10
Major Agent 86

Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (15)

Postby 2dimes on Thu May 16, 2013 11:05 am

Maybe it was Urban legend but I heard/read, people have died of shock from being kicked in the balls.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 am

2dimes wrote:Maybe it was Urban legend but I heard/read, people have died of shock from being kicked in the balls.

Heard that too, but have yet to see proof of it.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Thu May 16, 2013 11:53 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
2dimes wrote:Maybe it was Urban legend but I heard/read, people have died of shock from being kicked in the balls.

Heard that too, but have yet to see proof of it.

Hmm. Not sure I want to. I would rather believe it's an exaggeration. It's a believable claim to me though, because testicle injuries are a different pain to any other I've had.

I had my forehead then lip stitched one time. The Novocain or whatever missed the nerve so the wrong part of my face was frozen. He offered to put more in. I was already sore and just wanted the last thing finished so I said, "No, give me a moment... Ok I'm ready, stitch it up." It was weird because the needle hurt going through but the string like part felt funny being pulled through.

Probably the most intense pain I have personally had was back problems, followed by an ear infection. But even a fairly mild tap in the nuts has disabled me briefly. Fortunately they have all been mild in my case. Thing is I can't help but think a hard blow would logically be worse. I sort of can't imagine it getting worse.

They certainly are a strange and wonderful thing.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Getting Kicked in the Balls VS. Gunshot Wound

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Thu May 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Triple 2 in the ankle Agent. Your lucky that you can walk again.
God bless yah that you've still managed to procreate with all the damage you've got to your balls :)
Captain MrPanzerGeneral

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Return to Babble-On Five