pokemon!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: pokemon!!!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu May 16, 2013 3:08 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:I need to trade my Kadabra so it can evolve.

Make it your avatar.

Click image to enlarge.

BMO

That reminds me. Way back when red and blue were still new and gameboy color was the best hand held game system, a friend and I were trading pokemon to get his to evolve, since he had a couple leveld up to 100. At this point, I had forgotten I had caught some missingnos with the little cheat (never had any problems prior). While trading his Alakazam back, the gameboy glitched hard and no more level 100 Alakazam.

Yeah he wasn't happy about that.
Now is not the time to divide ourselves, to relish in letters by men long dead. Now is the time to come and work together in order to bring this country onto the right track. We are all citizens of this country, it is time to treat eachother as equals.
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby maasman on Thu May 16, 2013 5:03 am

GreecePwns wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:I'm pretty sure you made up some of those Pokemon names. Manaphy? I call bullshit.

Hah, you think that's ridiculous?

How about Vanilluxe? The god damn fucking ice cream pokemon.

Vanilluuxe is awesome, don't give me that.
Major maasman

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (13)

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Thu May 16, 2013 6:06 am

Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)

Postby Army of GOD on Thu May 16, 2013 12:30 pm

penis
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Army of GOD wrote:I need to trade my Kadabra so it can evolve.

Your best bet to evolve aog would be to get laid, not to find pokemons.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Return to Babble-On Five