OT quad game (decide on map)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Will you join the side of Awesome? Or will you join the Rabid Nuns?

Team 1
27%
Team 2
27%
Nay, I say! I align myself with the Cranky Kittens.
27%
To hell with games! To hell with this poll! To hell with you, BBS, and your shysty ways!.
20%

Total votes : 15

Re: OT quad game (decide on map)

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am

Team games suck. I live or die by my own hand!!!!!

(Usually die...<sigh>)
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 am

8 player games with diplomacy are pretty fun and you dont have to be "good". just persuassive. my first couple hundred games here were mainly 8 player no spoils foggy
Major WILLIAMS5232

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 pm

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:8 player games with diplomacy are pretty fun and you dont have to be "good". just persuassive. my first couple hundred games here were mainly 8 player no spoils foggy

I greatly enjoy 8-player games myself. But not in teams.

Team games suck. That is all.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five