Bet with myself

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bet with myself

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:01 am

I paid for facebook to promote a post, but I bet myself I can get more people to look at it by asking nicely. So far, about twice as many people have had the post shoved in their face cos I've paid as have looked cos they're interested. Please help me win my bet with myself by going to facebook and looking at the Deadgood events site. If you "liked" it, that'd be real nice, too.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Bet with myself

Postby Woodruff on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:19 am

jonesthecurl wrote:I paid for facebook to promote a post, but I bet myself I can get more people to look at it by asking nicely. So far, about twice as many people have had the post shoved in their face cos I've paid as have looked cos they're interested. Please help me win my bet with myself by going to facebook and looking at the Deadgood events site. If you "liked" it, that'd be real nice, too.

I cannot choose whether or not to like it, so you'll just have to wait and see what physics forces me to do.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:17 am

Woodruff wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:I paid for facebook to promote a post, but I bet myself I can get more people to look at it by asking nicely. So far, about twice as many people have had the post shoved in their face cos I've paid as have looked cos they're interested. Please help me win my bet with myself by going to facebook and looking at the Deadgood events site. If you "liked" it, that'd be real nice, too.

I cannot choose whether or not to like it, so you'll just have to wait and see what psychics force me to do.

Fixed it for you.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:16 am

[psychically forces cc members to look at and like the fb page Deadgood Events
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 pm

What if we don't facebag? :-s
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:40 pm

KoolBak wrote:What if we don't facebag? :-s

Jonesy will teabag you.
show
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Lmao....isn't that doubly redundant since he's English? Bring it Jonesy!!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 pm

The English always have the best tea(bags).

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 pm

KoolBak wrote:What if we don't facebag? :-s

You can still go to https://www.facebook.com/DEADGOODLLC
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:The English always have the best tea(bags).

--Andy

tea does not belong in bags. Or in political parties.
I blend my own loose-leaf tea. It's lovely, don't-ya-know.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby apey on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:35 pm

there ya go jonesy and know that i double luv ya cuz i used my account and my hubbies account to like it for ya

(plz don't teabag me)
04:42:40 ‹apey› uhoh
04:42:40 ‹ronc8649› uhoh
04:29:30 ‹Amateil› i require a male, olive skin, usa citizen, looking for mail order bride :D
Corporal apey

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm

apey wrote:there ya go jonesy and know that i double luv ya cuz i used my account and my hubbies account to like it for ya

(plz don't teabag me)

Mmmwah!
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby rishaed on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:06 am

SO what do you get if you win?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:55 am

A bigger ego... hard as that would be.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:34 pm

This is the most civil thread about teabagging I have ever read. I blame apey.
show
Corporal DoomYoshi

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby apey on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:20 pm

It is the love of cookies that keep things civil
think about it tea and cookies
04:42:40 ‹apey› uhoh
04:42:40 ‹ronc8649› uhoh
04:29:30 ‹Amateil› i require a male, olive skin, usa citizen, looking for mail order bride :D
Corporal apey

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Imma gonna hafta sig that :)
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:59 pm

But only after they allow my image to come back ):<

Return to Babble-On Five