Conquer Club

What *DOES* Sodomy Do To Someone?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What *DOES* Sodomy Do To Someone?

Postby pimpdave on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:01 pm

I read In The Garden of Beasts recently and it was of noteworthy mention that the Gestapo always ass fucked new initiates to turn them into beasts. And they were atheists! Which means completely outside of religion, it has been known for eons that being sodomized debases humans into sadists capable of unspeakable evil. Is this why we have a natural aversion to stuff going into our butts and would encourage the rest of the tribe to not get sodomized by using religion?

The population consists currently of about 3% psychotics (NOT psychopaths, there's a difference) and 2% homosexuals, according to the CDC. Both numbers have been growing. Is there a correlation?
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Re: What *DOES* Sodomy Do To Someone?

Postby DiM on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:08 pm

if putting something up your butt and getting pleasure out of it makes you a sodomite, then what are you called if you enjoy the exact opposite?

because, you know, i love pooping. am i a reverse-sodomite?

a good evidence of this theory is that when i poop i feel happy and serene, which is totally opposite of psychotic. so that must clearly mean you're right about that correlation.

PS: poop power.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby pimpdave on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Nope. Not the same thing at all.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...

Postby pimpdave on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Also, does the homosexual community differentiate? I'm guessing not all of them take it in the ass, cos they have terms like "top" & "bottom", and of course one doesn't have to take it up the pooper to become a sadist... although plowing the hershey highway IS sadistic. No, really.. to get off you have to enjoy causing the receiver pain... it is kinda fucked up. And the goddamn lingering poop smell...

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Glenn Beck has personally endorsed the same book you are talking about, Beck has been begging people to read it for years! DAVID IS WORKING FOR THE SQUADS!!!

This morning on radio Glenn updated listeners to some disturbing news from the elections in Greece, which showed a rising vote in the Nazi and Communist parties. This ultimately led to Glenn urging listeners to read In The Garden of Beasts, a book that explains the role the media played in the Holocaust.

It’s also the book that had him crying through most of last summer …not to mention the author of the book became suicidal while writing it.

Given that reputation, who can blame Stu or Pat for not wanting to read this book? Glenn has told them all about the book, so why should they have to read it? Glenn says he needs a “different perspective” on the book.

So, should Stu and Pat have to read In The Garden of Beasts? Glenn called a ‘Freak Jury’ to let 12 random callers from the audience decide.

Pat warned the audience as they began to call in that voting ‘yes’ ran the risk of squeezing all entertainment value right out of the program.

First Glenn polled the Feed (the real time chat room on GBTV for listeners/watchers of the radio show). Votes on the Feed didn’t go well for Stu and Pat. “It was 92 to 8 according to the feed,” Pat reported.

Stu again tried to remind listeners, “Don’t think about what it does to us, because I know you want to torture us with awful reading.”

“Think about what it does to you,” Pat added.

Calls quickly started pouring in. First from Scott in Florida who said, “yeah, I definitely think they should have to read it.”

One down, plus the feed – things were not looking good for Stu and Pat, Dwayne in Arizona provided some hope with his vote. He said they should absolutely not be forced to read the book.

Here is how the votes came in:

Scott – Yes
Dwayne – No
Keith – Yes
Ian – Yes
Jeff – No
Carla – Yes
Debbie – Yes
Ron – Yes
James – No
Jim (FL) – Yes
Jim (MA) – No
Randy – Yes

Things didn’t go well for Pat and Stu, 8 said yes, they should read the book, and only 4 said no, they should not have to read it.

“It’s over,” Stu said. “The winner here of the poll is yes, I support genocide of entertainment value. They want us to kill the show. Maybe we need to put it out of its misery. It’s been around for a long time – let’s just kill it off.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/05/07/fre ... or-months/
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:32 pm

So does your shitty source not mention the author's name (Erik Larsen) cos it's embarrassing to your narrative to be reminded of his other books? I bought Beasts cos I enjoyed his previous work like Devil In The White City, which, if you read, would outrage your narcissistic worldview. Now please stop derailing and go back to stuffing your face, Phatsco.

Postby natty dread on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:12 am

Dave... I'm just wondering, were you assraped as a baby?

And now you have an irrational fear and hatred of ass-sex because of it. That's understandable! But you have to remember, babies have really small anuses and assraping is therefore often painful and traumatic to them.

The same doesn't apply to adults! Adults can shove all kinds of things up their asses without causing physical damage. Just look at goatse! You could fit a hamburger in there. And not a small crappy one. A big, juicy, double cheese hamburger. Although it's going to become a crappy one anyway.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby mrswdk on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 am

Yup, the internet has shown us that an adult anus can comfortably accommodate all manner of items. A horse cock, a glass jar, a pitcher of eels... the world is your oyster!

It seems almost certain that Dave was sodomized as a child. Which leads us to the question: by who?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby pimpdave on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Well I see you'd rather attack me intead of the idea... I've never had anything in my butt aside from a thermometer. Well... there was that spanish girl who put a little pressure on the rim of my butthole with her finger, but, NEVERMIND ALL OF THAT!

I'm actually genuinely curious. Two ex gfs have asked me to buttfuck them. I could never really get into it. I didn't enjoy the pain I was clearly causing them. They were also the two most evil & sadistic broads I've ever had. I didn't really connect the dots till years later when I read Beasts and now it's got me thinking....

I take it you boys have only experienced sex on the internet then? Are there any forum goers with any experience or knowledge about the psychiatry? And I mean real science, not religious platitudes or gay agenda bullshit. Why do so many sources point to the same outcome for the people who enjoy being sodomized?

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:38 pm

pimpdave wrote:So does your shitty source not mention the author's name (Erik Larsen) cos it's embarrassing to your narrative to be reminded of his other books? I bought Beasts cos I enjoyed his previous work like Devil In The White City, which, if you read, would outrage your narcissistic worldview. Now please stop derailing and go back to stuffing your face, Phatsco.

Not a source, just a story about the book you mentioned; that Glenn Beck has been raving about for years. I think it's funny that you and Glenn Beck are on the 'same page'

Not my job to plug the author in your thread, it's yours. If you can't do the job in your own thread, I suggest you go back to thread making school.

and don't hate me for not taking any of your advice, on anything.
Major Phatscotty

Postby oVo on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Don't confuse sexual assault with consensual sex.
There is no comparison.

The Gestapo sodomizing rookies as an initiation to make them mean sounds like total bs to me. I have no doubts that rape at any age is a traumatic experience that
is likely to haunt all victims the rest of their days.
Major oVo

Postby natty dread on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:11 pm

pimpdave wrote:Well I see you'd rather attack me intead of the idea...

No Dave... there's no need to be defensive. No one is attacking your ass. Calm down. Deep breaths. That's it... go to your happy place.

We're here for you Dave. We're only trying to help.

Have you tried lubrication?
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,