Conquer Club

CC sux

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC sux

Postby nietzsche on Tue May 27, 2014 5:15 pm

nagerous wrote:They will let him back, in fact they want him back... they just don't have any means of contacting him.

SE Asia was awesome Skittles, just wish I wasn't back in the UK, tempting to sign up for one of those teaching english courses and move out there on a perma basis and would certainly do if it wasn't for certain 'ties' at home.

As for the drunken troll protection suggestion, then there would be no reason to ever visit CC anymore, drunken posting is the most fun that can be had on the site.

:(

I post pictures on your wall.
Last edited by nietzsche on Tue May 27, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Gillipig on Tue May 27, 2014 5:57 pm

nietzsche wrote:
nagerous wrote:They will let him back, in fact they want him back... they just don't have any means of contacting him.

SE Asia was awesome Skittles, just wish I wasn't back in the UK, tempting to sign up for one of those teaching english courses and move out there on a perma basis and would certainly do if it wasn't for certain 'ties' at home.

As for the drunken troll protection suggestion, then there would be no reason to ever visit CC anymore, drunken posting is the most fun that can be had on the site.

I post pictures in your wall.

Learn English before you post in the forum please, being a retarded mexican is not a valid excuse.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Skittles! on Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 pm

f*ck man that sounds like an awesome plan. I went to Cambodia + Malaysia in feb and had a fantastic time also! Not the first time for Malaysia but was the first time by myself. Couldn't imagine living there unless something awesome held up though.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby xtratabasco on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:24 pm

notyou2 wrote:Skittles, they may let mustard back, they let DaGip back after all, and Xtratabasco too.

BOO!
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby tzor on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Cadet tzor

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:30 pm

nietzsche wrote:

I post pictures on your wall.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:43 pm

xtratabasco wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Skittles, they may let mustard back, they let DaGip back after all, and Xtratabasco too.

BOO!

is this a thinly veiled attempt to get into Skittles' pants?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,