Conquer Club

JamesKer1

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

JamesKer1

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 pm

JamesKer1

Concise description:
    JamesKer1, your assistance is menial and largely unnecessary.

You should quit.

Specifics/Details:
  • This position as a mod will not be useful for any resume.
    Your position is considered to be a joke by the CC administration.
    You hardly exercise any control over this cyber domain. Any complaints of your inferiority as Sugs Mod or any constructive criticism will not be ignored but will be readily dismissed by your CC overlords.
    Hardly anyone will tell you this, but you are serving the role of "bitch" with zero benefits. Again, there's no benefits to this task--except for an opportunity to handle real criticism while providing disregarded feedback.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • Resigning immediately alleviates your unnecessary task in overseeing and organizing various suggestions which contribute to the Great Decline.
    Your position is as necessary as the job description of a trash collector.
    Save yourself time and resources. You will gain more valuable skills and/or life lessons elsewhere. Resign posthaste, and thank me for the cost-savings.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: JamesKer1

Postby TeeGee on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:39 am

BigBallinStalin

Concise description:
    BigBallinStalin, your assistance is _________________.

You should quit.

Specifics/Details:
  • This position as a forum dweeb will not be useful for any resume.
    You are considered to be a joke by the CC administration.
    You exercise no control over this cyber domain. Any complaints of your inferiority as an OT poster or any constructive criticism will not be ignored but will be readily dismissed by your CC overlords.

• Resigning immediately alleviates your unnecessary task in trolling various forums which contribute to the Great Decline.
    Save yourself time and resources. You will gain more valuable skills and/or life lessons elsewhere. Resign posthaste, and thank me for the cost-savings.
[/quote]
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:41 am

This thread appears to be in the wrong forum. Mods, please move back to Suggestions.

Also, reporting TeeGee for trolling.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby TeeGee on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 am

Metsfanmax wrote:This thread appears to be in the wrong forum. Mods, please move back to Suggestions.

Also, reporting TeeGee for trolling.

:lol:

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jammyjames on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:52 am

Well said BBS. It's no surprise another mod jumps immediately in to defend him :roll:
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby TeeGee on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:56 am

jammyjames wrote:Well said BBS. It's no surprise another mod jumps immediately in to defend him :roll:

I thought it was a game, I don't see where I defended anyone
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:19 am

I think it's counterproductive to try to undermine someone who's working really hard at improving the site.

That's the nicest way I could put it.

The implied allegation that suggestions are never implemented is untrue. As a rough estimate I would say that 60 to 80 suggestions have been implemented in the last year, more than in any other year except perhaps at the very beginning of CC's existence.

Anyone who wants a more accurate count is welcome to peruse the Implemented Suggestions forum and see for themselves:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=470
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:46 am

Thank you BBS... I'm glad that you get the honor of starting the first troll thread/suggestion about me.... Hopefully more aren't too far away for the laughs ;)

Sadly, I think that this is REJECTED for being harmful to the site instead of helping it. Thanks for the idea though. Happy Thinking!

By the way, thanks Duk and TG :)
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby 2dimes on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:06 am

You probably should have gone to the "welcome.. Introduce yourself" thread first.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I think it's counterproductive to try to undermine someone who's working really hard at improving the site.

That's the nicest way I could put it.

The implied allegation that suggestions are never implemented is untrue. As a rough estimate I would say that 60 to 80 suggestions have been implemented in the last year, more than in any other year except perhaps at the very beginning of CC's existence.

Anyone who wants a more accurate count is welcome to peruse the Implemented Suggestions forum and see for themselves:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=470

It's pretty dumb to waste one's resources due to unreal expectations. Somebody had to tell him. Reinforcing that illusion is just as stupid as comparing Palestinians to Nazi Germans. Oh by the way, have you been warned for making such comparisons?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:05 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Reinforcing that illusion is just as stupid as comparing Palestinians to Nazi Germans.

To be fair, this is the guy in charge of publicizing everything that the Suggestions team isn't accomplishing.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Thank you BBS... I'm glad that you get the honor of starting the first troll thread/suggestion about me.... Hopefully more aren't too far away for the laughs ;)

Sadly, I think that this is REJECTED for being harmful to the site instead of helping it. Thanks for the idea though. Happy Thinking!

I had a low chance of convincing you that you'll be wasting your time, but given my altruism, I had to try. Your response isn't surprising--given your batshit crazy post about evolution. At least we've gathered more evidence that you're really that illogical. Given your logical prowess, we can rest assured that you'll in no way contribute to this site's decline. But don't give it much thought; TG and Dookie will feed your overconfidence.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 pm

TeeGee wrote:BigBallinStalin

Concise description:
    BigBallinStalin, your assistance is _________________.

You should quit.

Specifics/Details:
  • This position as a forum dweeb will not be useful for any resume.
    You are considered to be a joke by the CC administration.
    You exercise no control over this cyber domain. Any complaints of your inferiority as an OT poster or any constructive criticism will not be ignored but will be readily dismissed by your CC overlords.

• Resigning immediately alleviates your unnecessary task in trolling various forums which contribute to the Great Decline.
[/quote]

tl;dr. I'm sure it was as witty as Jamesker's post about evolution.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:03 pm

Star Trek

Concise description:
    More animated Star Trek .gifs needed.

Star Trek, your existence is critical to the day-to-day workings of the Off Topics forum. Evidence: Exhibit A (Ignore Exhibit B)

Specifics/Details:
  • This esteemed post content is entirely useful to the lifeblood of CC.
    This esteemed post content is considered to be a joke (in a good way) by the CC administration.
    This esteemed post content exercises minimal control over this cyber domain.

• This post content alleviates that dreadful unnecessary task of reading extensive forum posts and topics which contribute to the Great Decline due to their sheer volume by weight.

Save yourself time and resources by only reading animated Star Trek .gifs. You will gain more valuable skills and/or life lessons in these posts than elsewhere. Declare this thusly posthaste, and thank me for the cost-savings.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby TeeGee on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:04 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Star Trek

Concise description:
    More animated Star Trek .gifs needed.

Star Trek, your existence is critical to the day-to-day workings of the Off Topics forum. Evidence: Exhibit A (Ignore Exhibit B)

Specifics/Details:
  • This esteemed post content is entirely useful to the lifeblood of CC.
    This esteemed post content is considered to be a joke (in a good way) by the CC administration.
    This esteemed post content exercises minimal control over this cyber domain.

• This post content alleviates that dreadful unnecessary task of reading extensive forum posts and topics which contribute to the Great Decline due to their sheer volume by weight.

Save yourself time and resources by only reading animated Star Trek .gifs. You will gain more valuable skills and/or life lessons in these posts than elsewhere. Declare this thusly posthaste, and thank me for the cost-savings.

--Andy

I'm the next gen mod team

LOCK and LOAD
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:20 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:Thank you BBS... I'm glad that you get the honor of starting the first troll thread/suggestion about me.... Hopefully more aren't too far away for the laughs ;)

I had a low chance of convincing you that you'll be wasting your time, but given my altruism, I had to try. Your response isn't surprising--given your batshit crazy post about evolution. At least we've gathered more evidence that you're really that illogical. Given your logical prowess, we can rest assured that you'll in no way contribute to this site's decline. But don't give it much thought; TG and Dookie will feed your overconfidence.

In his defence, he is from Kentucky
Captain notyou2

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:51 pm

BBS is from Kentucky? Did he go back?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 pm

come back, BBS - we all miss you very much... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,