Conquer Club

Terror Plot . . . again

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Terror Plot . . . again

Postby Nobunaga on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:09 am

They're at it again. (that's clickable, btw).

... New Yorkers might want to move . . .
Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby static_ice on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:11 am

ya I saw that on the news, that could have been the next 9/11...
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby Splash on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:14 am

i saw it on the news too, its kinda sad...
Corporal 1st Class Splash

Postby dwightschrute on Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:04 am

terrible....
Festivus for the rest of us.
-Frank Castanza

Cook dwightschrute

Postby Titanic on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:26 am

Get used to it, theres gunna be more... :(
Major Titanic

Postby Norse on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:31 am

I dont fall for all of this terrorist scare-mongering bullshit, its just a part of the master plan to alleviate us of human rights by enforcing 'measures' upon the population brought on by 'the threat of 'terror'.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Anarchist on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:41 am

Norse wrote:I dont fall for all of this terrorist scare-mongering bullshit, its just a part of the master plan to alleviate us of human rights by enforcing 'measures' upon the population brought on by 'the threat of 'terror'.

Glad im not the only one not buying it, fear sells.

Meanwhile the US is having their own little terrorist agenda, personally I think both sides need to be held accountable, ofcourse thats so very unpatriotic of me :roll:
Anarchy-The Negation Of All Oppressive Structures
http://www.marxist.com
http://www.attackthesystem.com/anarchism2.html
(You have 110 armies left to deploy)
"Si pacem vis, para bellum" - if you want peace, prepare for war.
Sergeant 1st Class Anarchist

Postby sam_levi_11 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:44 am

i dont buy it, why track them for a year when they had proof before, its all bullsht.
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:51 am

You know speaking about not buying things, I saw something on tv that was sort of a conspiracy theory that Bush planned 9/11 for his own benefit. And then I saw another thread about a law passed giving Bush dictorial (or whatever the word is) power in case of a major attack on the US. If he really did plan 9/11, can't he do it again and become dictator? I'm not really buying this but what do you guys think?
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby s.xkitten on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:55 am

i think that no matter how many terrorist plots, conspiracy theories, and governments we go through....there will always be more...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby Norse on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:01 pm

ive seen many conspiracy theories greecepwns, some are quite credible.

Terrorism in an illusion, a very useful tool for the governments to extend their control over the masses.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Anarchist on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:04 pm

GreecePwns wrote:You know speaking about not buying things, I saw something on tv that was sort of a conspiracy theory that Bush planned 9/11 for his own benefit. And then I saw another thread about a law passed giving Bush dictorial (or whatever the word is) power in case of a major attack on the US. If he really did plan 9/11, can't he do it again and become dictator? I'm not really buying this but what do you guys think?

Well if your a realist or a pessemist and follow the proffits, then yes theres a very strong case that the Bushies and the Bin Ladens will be talking on the day of a National catastrophe.. While the War on Terror(and everything related to it) has been bad for America(and those involved) it has been very good for Bush.(in the Billions good)

However the right wing true are most likely right, Muslim extremists decided to attack America for absolutely no reason at all :roll:
Choosing a country halfway across the world that had never done anything negative to the middle east, nor the arab world. Those bastards!

Kitten, I believe your right. For the record Im against the whole thing

Postby s.xkitten on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:12 pm

Anarchist wrote:Kitten, I believe your right. For the record Im against the whole thing

aww...thanks...i try to be right most of the time... :D
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby red bull on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:21 pm

GreecePwns wrote:You know speaking about not buying things, I saw something on tv that was sort of a conspiracy theory that Bush planned 9/11 for his own benefit. And then I saw another thread about a law passed giving Bush dictorial (or whatever the word is) power in case of a major attack on the US. If he really did plan 9/11, can't he do it again and become dictator? I'm not really buying this but what do you guys think?
it was concluded that the link for that thread was not credible info. and secondly these to things offset eachother. if this how he will become a "dictator" then why did they stop it :roll:
the black knight enemy of spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
Corporal 1st Class red bull

Postby Anarchist on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:27 pm

Actually that link was credible, follow the link to the White House website :wink:

They could have stopped it because elections are still 18 months away?

Postby ksslemp on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:42 pm

sam_levi_11 wrote:i dont buy it, why track them for a year when they had proof before, its all bullsht.

They track them for a year to gain evidence for their prosecution and in the hopes that the suspects will lead them to other terrorist cells to apprehend.
It's only when either the trail of suspects ends, or when the terrorists are close to committing the act that they move in and arrest the suspects.

It's just good intel work, they're being thorough.
Major ksslemp

Postby hammockboy1 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:08 pm

static_ice wrote:ya I saw that on the news, that could have been the next 9/11...

same at least we stopped them at JFK
Veni I came
Vidi I saw
Vici I conquered
Caesar
La garde recule. Sauve qui peut! The guard retreats. Save yourself if you can!
Napolean's troops at Waterloo
Which will happen to you?
Corporal hammockboy1

Postby Iz Man on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:19 pm

Norse wrote:I dont fall for all of this terrorist scare-mongering bullshit, its just a part of the master plan to alleviate us of human rights by enforcing 'measures' upon the population brought on by 'the threat of 'terror'.

I know. I can't believe how all these people think those two towers in N.Y. actually were destroyed by terrorists. Same thing with the bombings in the U.K. on 7-July. Nothing but a big gov't conspiracy so they can control all our minds.
BASTARDS I say, BASTARDS !
Anyone with common sense knows that the Arab world just wants to live in peace with Israel and the West. Its just the satanic westerners that really want to control the world.

DUH !
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby ksslemp on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Careful Iz,
Some people won't understand the Joke!
Major ksslemp

Postby Norse on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:27 pm

LOL

sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.

I never suggested that the attacks on the twin towers or the uk were a part of a conspiracy theory.

However, I believe that they were partly orchestrated, and that the sensationalism within the press manipulates these circumstances to an advantage of people with a certain agenda.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Iz Man on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Norse wrote:However, I believe that they were partly orchestrated, and that the sensationalism within the press manipulates these circumstances to an advantage of people with a certain agenda.

Oh, I know.
Orchestrated is right, and definitely not by those make believe terrorists. What pisses me off is how the mainstream press (who always seem to do Bush's bidding) manipulate all these attacks to make it look like extreme Islamo-fascists committed them.
You're spot on with the agenda too. Bush's agenda to take over the world, that is.
It doesn't matter that he'll be out of office in Jan '09, he's got enough time to implement his dictatorial powers (see other thread) so he can be.......

*insert Darth Vader voice for effect*

Supreme Chancellor of the World.
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby Norse on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:57 pm

Again with the sarcasm..

If you think that Bush is in charge of the USA, then you are sadly way off the mark.

There is alot to be said on this matter, and if you cannot plainly see through the smoke screen, then I am afraid that you will never be able to see the facts.

Because it is in a newspaper, it doesnt make it true. Read between the lines, maybe you will learn more that way.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby ksslemp on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Norse wrote:Again with the sarcasm..

If you think that Bush is in charge of the USA, then you are sadly way off the mark.

There is alot to be said on this matter, and if you cannot plainly see through the smoke screen, then I am afraid that you will never be able to see the facts.

Because it is in a newspaper, it doesnt make it true. Read between the lines, maybe you will learn more that way.

You should always keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out!
Major ksslemp

Postby Norse on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:05 pm

hehe, I might use that one sometime :D

Im only interested in facts, not convenient opinions.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Iz Man on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Norse wrote:If you think that Bush is in charge of the USA, then you are sadly way off the mark.

Oh, I wouldn't pay attention to what's in the papers, they're all in Bush's back pocket.
I would rather get my facts from someone like....... well you. Who obviously isn't your standard CC player: uninformed, clueless, teenager living off Mommy & Daddy. It is pretty clear come to your conclusions based on your advanced life experiences and knowledge.
Certainly only a well educated, intelligent, thought inspiring individual would come up with comments like this:
Norse wrote:<----(aims penis in general direction of the USA, beats one out)

Sending love across the atlantic

So, Professor Norse, could you be so bold as to enlighten all of us? Blow away that smoke screen and decipher that hidden meaning between the lines so that we may all be as well informed and as educated as you?
And while you're at it, please let us know exactly who is in charge of the U.S. !

please? pretty please?
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,