Conquer Club

Was 9/11 just a plot by the U.S. government

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Was 9/11 just a plot by the U.S. government

Postby lord twiggy1 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:03 pm

it seems as if theres evidence that the US government hatched an elaborate plan to throw the US into turmoil just watch this. its like 79 mins so if youve got the time watch it all do that but if you dont just skip around in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
Back in Black
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/
Well I'm back in black/Yes, I'm back in black

That's right, I'M BACK! hopefully to stay this time!
Cook lord twiggy1

Location: at exacltly 15 degrees N lattitud and...Ahh who the hell am i kidding I have no idea

Postby Avron on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 pm

Buried as lame, I wish this site had a digg system, so I could bury old news.
Corporal Avron

Postby lord twiggy1 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:06 pm

seriously you should watch it
Back in Black
'Cause I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back/Yes, I'm back/Well, I'm back, back/

Cook lord twiggy1

Location: at exacltly 15 degrees N lattitud and...Ahh who the hell am i kidding I have no idea

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:12 pm

1. Go to flame wars
2. Search for 911
3. Watch this argument get torn to shreds
4. See sense
5. Gfy

Seriously, this has been done to death; and you're just plain wrong. Right now this thread just has a massive 'hijack me' thread plastered on its face.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby lord twiggy1 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:15 pm

have you watched it?
Back in Black

Cook lord twiggy1

Postby Iz Man on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:20 pm

Look. Its pretty obvious that Bush and his government were behind the entirety that was 9-11.
As soon as everyone realizes that terrorism is all just made up by the U.S. so Bush can implement his "dictator act", the sooner we can all put a stop to this madness that is the war on terror.
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:23 pm

I've seen it before and it's flimsy conjecture that essentially relies upon your faith in their honesty to convince you of what is really just speculation. It fails to present any of the counter-arguments to what it's saying, or any real hard-evidence of what it claims. It's interesting fun, but it's really only lightweight scaremongering, there isn't much actual factual basis for what it claims.
Seriously, if you're interested in hearing some genuine debate about the issue then the '911' thread in flame wars has some really good moments (although Xtratabasco spammed it up with enormous swathes of quoted book blurbs, which he seemed to think contained facts and arguments, so don't waste your time on those bits...)

I can understand how you bought what this video tells you. But if you actually analyse it (and hear some contending evidence) then I think you'll swiftly come to the conclusion that 911 probably was the work of terrorists, and that the only cover-ups occured after the fact (concerning the explanations for why the event happened, as oppossed to covering up 'who' perpetrated it).

Have fun, and don't forget to think. Just because something rolls up and proclaims itself to be the 'truth', don't take it at face value, it needs the same level of critical analysis as the proposition that it purports to rebut. Truth is that both 'Loose Change' has its own agenda to push, and you just can't accept it as gospel, cos it ain't.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby Guiscard on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:34 pm

The problem with this kind of bollocks is that it makes the despicable crime of manipulating tragedy to create hate and fear as political tools (of which politicians have forever been greatly skilled in) easier to ignore and write off by introducing the ludicrous theory that the authorities would actually manufacture such a massive crisis!

Iz is guilty of mixing those two things up. The political consequences of 9/11 and must be looked at as a reasonably separate entity.

It is obvious that the Bush administration didn't perpetrate the terrorist acts on 9/11 - for one, there would have been leaks and they wouldn't have done such half-assed jobs in some regards (flying planes into fields and suchlike).

You cannot, however, draw from that the conclusion that acts which curb our civil freedoms and liberties, both in the US and the UK, cannot be at fault because the original conspircay is obviously crap.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Serbia on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:49 pm

Iz Man wrote:Look. Its pretty obvious that Bush and his government were behind the entirety that was 9-11.
As soon as everyone realizes that terrorism is all just made up by the U.S. so Bush can implement his "dictator act", the sooner we can all put a stop to this madness that is the war on terror.

People like you are mind-numbed robots, spewing whatever hate-filled nonsense you hear. Hate Bush all you want, but this type of cover-up would be impossible. Completely impossible. I'm not surprised that it would be LameStick posting some crap like this though.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:51 pm

Just an update: 596 days left...
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby ksslemp on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:55 pm

Serbia wrote:
Iz Man wrote:Look. Its pretty obvious that Bush and his government were behind the entirety that was 9-11.

People like you are mind-numbed robots, spewing whatever hate-filled nonsense you hear. Hate Bush all you want, but this type of cover-up would be impossible. Completely impossible. I'm not surprised that it would be LameStick posting some crap like this though.

It was a Joke! Iz "IZ" becoming famous for this.
Iz, on your next post if you could somehow include Roswell NM i'd appreciate it.
Major ksslemp

Postby ksslemp on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:55 pm

You're a Good Man Serb.
Welcome to America!
Major ksslemp

Postby Colaalone on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:02 pm

AHHHHH!!!
Luis Buñuel wrote:In the name of hypocrites,
doctors have invented the most exquisite form of
torture ever known to man: survival.
Cook Colaalone

Location: Checking into a Las Vegas hotel with the intent of committing capital fraud and a head full of acid

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:24 pm

Serbia wrote:

after running an estimate on fixing your sarcasm detector i have concluded that i wont be able to work on it for you, as the simple materials required will cost more than ill be able to pay for unless your ready to pay upfront....
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby ksslemp on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:40 pm

After months of painstaking analysis by a crack team of scientists, we have concluded that the Problem doesn't exist.
Major ksslemp

Postby chewyman on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:52 pm

I think Maddox best summed up my position on this issue.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Colonel chewyman

Postby hecter on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:58 pm

chewyman wrote:I think Maddox best summed up my position on this issue.

I would have to agree…
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Backglass on Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:06 pm

There are still idiots who believe this crap?

Great!

I have an awesome bridge here in New York I would like to sell you.

Free shipping! :lol:
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby Guiscard on Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:11 pm

Backglass wrote:There are still idiots who believe this crap?

Great!

Just watch out for government-branded TNT and shady builders...
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:03 pm

Couldn't agree more. Don't let the mind numb robot thing get to you. As sad as it is, they are the one's buying the whole 911 coverup. Give me a break. First time in history a steel building was brought down by fire. :roll:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:20 pm

jay_a2j wrote:

Couldn't agree more. Don't let the mind numb robot thing get to you. As sad as it is, they are the one's buying the whole 911 coverup. Give me a break. First time in history a steel building was brought down by fire. :roll:
Both of you, buy some tin foil hats. I get enough of this crap in Yahoo Answers. :roll:
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 pm

Backglass wrote:There are still idiots who believe this crap?

Great!

you are the idiot that even posts pics of your homosexual, anal antics.

go grovel to this simple vid, you bootlicker.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11 ... embers.htm
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Iz Man on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:39 pm

ksslemp wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Iz, on your next post if you could somehow include Roswell NM i'd appreciate it.

Ah, see.
It's funny you mention that, because Bush happens to be using that very same alien technology as a means to spy on you via his Patriot Act.
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:42 pm

Iz Man wrote:
ksslemp wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Ah, see.
It's funny you mention that, because Bush happens to be using that very same alien technology as a means to spy on you via his Patriot Act.
A tin foil hat for you as well.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Aimless on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:51 pm

Iz Man wrote:Ah, see.

Don't you mean Karl Rove's Patriot Act? After all, Bush is just a well-trained chimp.
Private Aimless

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,