Conquer Club

>women

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: >women

Postby 2dimes on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:50 am

The modeling industry is messed up but it's run by people with issues for people with issues.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:17 am

PLAYER57832 wrote:its almost impossible to find a video game without women being raped in the corner

wat
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Serbia on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:24 am

mrswdk wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:its almost impossible to find a video game without women being raped in the corner

wat

This is why I have had player2384701789632988879763983400932972937 foed for years. I have no desire to read raging insanity from someone who's proven that intelligent arguments are completely beyond them. I am simply not willing to deal with it.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:41 am

mrswdk wrote:

wat

OK, not Disney, in fact, I should have said fantasy gaming.

I thought this was referring to the OTHER lawsuit about the gaming industry and the fact that women fighting to get standards changed are facing death threats, direct assault at conferences, etc.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am

Serbia wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

wat

This is why I have had player2384701789632988879763983400932972937 foed for years. I have no desire to read raging insanity from someone who's proven that intelligent arguments are completely beyond them. I am simply not willing to deal with it.

Bollocks.

Then again, it could be you are precisely the kind of person needing laws to require just basic decent behavior toward women
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Tripitaka on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:32 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Serbia wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

wat

Bollocks.

Then again, it could be you are precisely the kind of person needing laws to require just basic decent behavior toward women

lol
The nature of Image was irrepressible!
Major Tripitaka

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:34 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Serbia wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

wat

Bollocks.

I agree with Serbia--not because you are a woman, so don't play that bullshit victimization card. I agree because you have repeatedly proven yourself as incapable of holding an intelligible conversation. You ramble incessantly and incoherently for paragraphs and paragraphs. It's a new level of non-trolling insanity.

Also, the underlined is a disservice to women who are actually victimized by real perpetrators--i.e. not men who you dislike because they disagree with you. Learn to be less self-centered.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby 2dimes on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:56 pm

That's why I quit dating Serbia. The constant weigh ins and chocolate restrictions were unbearable.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:49 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:Its not that women are portrayed unrealistically that is the problem, its that they are almost solely portrayed in a stereotypical MALE "ideal". You have male characters that are ultra "buff", nasty guys that look plain "evil" and disgusting, heroes that look "too perfect", BUT.. they are all stereotypes of how men see themselves. The women portrayed, by contrast virtually all have to be thin wasted, buxom, "fair-faced", generally wearking skimpy clothes and high heels etc.

NEWSFLASH, this is NOT the ideal woman!... and that is the REAL point!

FURTHER, you ignore that a lot of this is about the high percentage of sexual violence, violence that is often not even part of the story, its just "scenery". Raping women should not be "pleasant scenery" in anyone's fantasy, never mind kid's games!

The real point is that you all seem to think it is perfectly OK to just dismiss and ridicule women who disagree with you. Most other issues would at least engender some discussion, but on this.. derision seems perfectly OK to you. Why?

Also, I harken back to an old workshop, offered for executives of large companies, guys who practically thrived on pressure. they were each put through a very basic fashion show. Nothing dramatic, no swim suits, even.. just walk across the stage I their business attire and then face judges who rated them on their appearance. A good number of these tough, pressure-loving guys broke down in tears. Juxtapose that with the more recent Youtube video of a woman walking down a city street. Just walking.

What about the expectations on men to provide for the family? Now that's hard. I'd like to be a bum and not care, but have to stay strong and defend the three females in my family that leave doors open and lights on.

At least being beautiful is easy. Imagine if men wore make up like women do? We'd be even more beautiful.

Then what about when you have to fight to defend your family? That's hard sometimes, when the other guy is bigger than you, or is potentially a nut case with a gun. Women just yell things at each other and that's it.

Maybe next time we create a cartoon we'd go and put in tiny letters that those aren't real human women, but alien species that are hotter. Then you'd see. We'll have them be slutty and without voice so they can't nag.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Abe Lincoln wrote:In a few days we had an interview, and although I had seen her before, she did not look as my imagination had pictured her. I knew she was oversize, but she now appeared a fair match for Falstaff. I knew she was called an ā€œold maid,ā€ and I felt no doubt of the truth of at least half of the appellation, but now, when I beheld her, I could not for my life avoid thinking of my mother; and this, not from withered featuresā€”for her skin was too full of fat to permit of its contracting into wrinklesā€”but from her want of teeth, weather-beaten appearance in general, and from a kind of notion that ran in my head that nothing could have commenced at the size of infancy and reached her present bulk in less than thirty five or forty years. And, in short, I was not at all pleased with her
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Lootifer on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:06 am

Hrmmmm

I cant decide which would be harder to achieve:

I would probably suggest Heman's would require more "work". But the waist on the woman is probably physically impossible, not sure, by my reckoning shes approximately 6ft tall with a 20-24 inch waist.
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
Lieutenant Lootifer

Postby Serbia on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:46 am

I once saw a program on extreme corseting. There are people who go to lengths attempting to get the 20" waist, men and women.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:24 am

I don't even find the skinny waists attractive. It's weird looking.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:44 am

I can't believe the He-Man cartoon presents a negative portrayal of the dead:

So much anger:
"MYEHHH!!!"

Here, the evil monarch receives food--FROM A WOMAN! WITH A REALLY THIN WAIST! EGAD, PATRIARCHY!!

I can't believe he said this! It degrades the value of all women because I know what everyone thinks!:

Thankfully, the internet community has turned this vile connotation into a positive message:

Skeletor is the victim of white colonization!

Wow! That was a close call! Thank goodness we have people out there who can revert the negative stereotypes which are unwillingly hoisted upon the dead!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby tzor on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:46 am

There used to be an old controversy about Barbie dolls. People just assumed that she had exceptionally large breasts. When people did the proper analysis of all of the doll's measurements and scaled them to the proper adult human size it turned out her breasts were fine; she was in fact anorexic.

I think this is a very important thing to understand. It is probably not a good idea to subconsciously promote anorexia to children. This can lead them to doubt their own bodies especially during puberty when there are already enough problems going on with their bodies (in their minds) to begin with. I am not sure I would go as far as they suggest but some of the later princesses are definitely borderline anorexic if not outright anorexic.
Cadet tzor

Postby macbone on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:05 am

Man, those Skeletor pictures are excellent. You're awesome, BBS.

On a tangential note, comics are even worse at portraying unrealistic women: http://junkee.com/flip-it-and-reverse-i ... wars/15081

And from Shortpacked:

show
Colonel macbone

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:06 pm

The reason you don't understand women is ur a virgin. dumass.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Serbia on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:The reason you don't understand women is ur you're* a virgin. dumass Dumbass*.

Why are you here?

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Serbia wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

wat

Bollocks.

The reason u have player 3467736 foed for year is ur a close-minded putz. Who are u trying to kid?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Serbia wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:The reason you don't understand women is ur you're* a virgin. dumass Dumbass*.

Why are you here?

Bollocks.

I should have known u'd be glued to this forum after ive been gone a year you fucking loser lol. Good game.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:14 pm

And correcting grammar no less. Roflamo
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:17 pm

I'm considering buying a membership but if i get called out for double posting u all can forget about it.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,