Political Thread..... VOTE HERE!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Politically...Where do you stand?

Far Right... ultra-concervative
9%
Right... concervative
18%
Center ... moderate
14%
Left ... liberal
14%
Far Left ... ultra-liberal
14%
none of the above or other
31%

Total votes : 65

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:33 pm

Germany
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:53 pm

then why are you such an american nationalist....
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:58 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:then why are you such an american nationalist....

I am American

and German.

Duel citizenship.

My father was in the US Army.

I was born in Germany while he was stationed there.

I can join the US Army OR the German Army. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Bishopking on Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:27 pm

bizarre ideas, philosophies,and concepts related to metaphysics and politics might grab ya by the throat
Private Bishopking

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:38 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:then why are you such an american nationalist....

I am American

and German.

Duel citizenship.

My father was in the US Army.

I was born in Germany while he was stationed there.

I can join the US Army OR the German Army. :wink:

Join neither..

protest wars in general..
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:44 am

Like WWII?

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

would you have protested these?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby gloryordeath on Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:58 am

wars can be good it thins the gene pool lol
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Training Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:09 pm

jay_a2j wrote:Like WWII?

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

Wars can serve a good purpose, but not the latest few.. those were unneccessary wars that have only killed people...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:26 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

Wars can serve a good purpose, but not the latest few.. those were unneccessary wars that have only killed people...

And 911 no one died? We should have just sat back and did nothing? You were about 9 years old maybe you don't recall 911. Peace through strength not protests.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:11 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

And 911 no one died? We should have just sat back and did nothing? You were about 9 years old maybe you don't recall 911. Peace through strength not protests.

The CIA proved that 9/11 had nothing to do with Iraq... That wasnt even the excuse Bush has used....

Not to mention that 9/11 was executed by a non governmental body and a terrorist organization.....

That would be like us going to war with the NRA if they lead a strike against an abortion clinic in the united states....
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:14 am

I'll try and speak S L O W L Y so you get this.

Saddam sponcered terrorism meaning he trained them, financially supported them and harbored them. Bush's fear was Saddam would give weapons to the terrorists (which looking at Saddams track record was a ligit fear) to use against americans here in the US. Most Iraqi's aren't complaining that Saddams gone yet the American left has their briches in a wad.

Something has changed here in the US. In no other time in the history of the US have we had such unpatriotic , America hating, terrorist sidding groups as we do now. And it is all thanks to liberalism... because it is a mental disorder.
And you will be the downfall of this country.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:06 pm

jay_a2j wrote:I'll try and speak S L O W L Y so you get this.

Saddam sponcered terrorism meaning he trained them, financially supported them and harbored them. Bush's fear was Saddam would give weapons to the terrorists (which looking at Saddams track record was a ligit fear) to use against americans here in the US. Most Iraqi's aren't complaining that Saddams gone yet the American left has their briches in a wad.

Something has changed here in the US. In no other time in the history of the US have we had such unpatriotic , America hating, terrorist sidding groups as we do now. And it is all thanks to liberalism... because it is a mental disorder.

Thomas Jefferson once said, "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."

It's not my fault us liberals arent afraid to disagree and question the government. And if that is unpatriotism and america hating then the founding fathers hated america because they all believed this...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby G3n3ralWanka on Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:40 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:

It's not my fault us liberals arent afraid to disagree and question the government. And if that is unpatriotism and america hating then the founding fathers hated america because they all believed this...

i am sure not all of the founding fahters believed this idoicracy (sp?) and if u do hate America than u can leave cuz we dont need u anyways
Private G3n3ralWanka

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:45 pm

G3n3ralWanka wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

i am sure not all of the founding fahters believed this idoicracy (sp?) and if u do hate America than u can leave cuz we dont need u anyways

Actually yes most of them did and you havent found anything supporting that they dont. I dont hate america I love America which is why I'm not afraid to question Bush when he is leading our country straight to hell....

Why do you hate logic so much?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:18 pm

Questioning govornment leaders is one thing but outright hatred for them is totally different. If Gore or Kerry were president and did the same thing Bush had done, YOU and those like you would be SILENT! There has been a breakdown along party lines. Least you forget, we are AMERICANS first, democrat or republican second. The security of this nation should be of the utmost priority! Yet we have the NY Times telling all about how the Bush Admin. is tracking terrorist banking. WHO'S SIDE ARE THEY ON???? Its sick the way the left is tring their damnedest to sabotage the war on terror. They WANT us to lose in Iraq! Any "good news" is bad news for the left because they are running a defeatest campaign. If more american troops die the left is happy cause that makes their "cut and run" idea look like a good one! I just hope they find a cure for liberalism before its too late.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby heavycola on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:59 am

THERE IS A MIDDLE GROUND you IDIOT

Questioning govornment leaders is one thing but outright hatred for them is totally different

This patronising arsetalk makes me want to break something. It IS only questioning. Don't call it hatred because you disagree. And 'liberalism is a mental disorder' - liberal comes from the word liberty, meaning 'freedom'. That's all it is. A different viewpoint to yours. I find it pretty fucking offensive that you can label everyone who disagrees with you mentally diseased, but that you can still announce that criticism of Bush and his unnecessary war - around 40,000 dead so far, according to iraqbodycount.org - is wrong and unpatriotic. Honestly man STFU. If evereyone thought like you - or like me for that matter - the political systems in our countries would fall to pieces. Differences of opinion are the fuel that keep democracy going.

And there is NO link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11. There never was. Iraq was a secular country, not a religious one. Bin Laden hated Saddam for that. The rest of the world knows this. You all got hoodwinked, bigtime.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:23 am

heavycola wrote:THERE IS A MIDDLE GROUND you IDIOT

Questioning govornment leaders is one thing but outright hatred for them is totally different

This patronising arsetalk makes me want to break something. It IS only questioning. Don't call it hatred because you disagree. And 'liberalism is a mental disorder' - liberal comes from the word liberty, meaning 'freedom'. That's all it is. A different viewpoint to yours. I find it pretty fucking offensive that you can label everyone who disagrees with you mentally diseased, but that you can still announce that criticism of Bush and his unnecessary war - around 40,000 dead so far, according to iraqbodycount.org - is wrong and unpatriotic. Honestly man STFU. If evereyone thought like you - or like me for that matter - the political systems in our countries would fall to pieces. Differences of opinion are the fuel that keep democracy going.

And there is NO link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11. There never was. Iraq was a secular country, not a religious one. Bin Laden hated Saddam for that. The rest of the world knows this. You all got hoodwinked, bigtime.

Its NOT only questioning!

"Bush is Hitler"

"Bush is a terrorist"

My God man, call it what it is! They HATE Bush. As much as I disliked Clinton I did not hate him. You guys keep living in your "Michael Moore" world. The United States has NEVER been this divided. "A nation divided can not stand" We are fighting two wars. One on terror and the other here at home, a political war (Which is the reason we lost VIETNAM). Why can't you see the damage you are causing the nation. This war could have been over and done with a long time ago but the political war is slowing it down. And if we lose (pull out of Iraq) the left will be responcible.... make no mistake.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby heavycola on Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:08 pm

You guys

don't patronise me. You have no idea what i think or where i stand.

And you shloud never have been in vietnam. You're nuts. I 'm through.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Shaman on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:48 pm

"I am the commander, see? I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't fell like I owe anybody an explanation."

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destuction."

"No President has done more for human rights than I have."

President George W. Bush speaking only the truth.
Corporal 1st Class Shaman

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:54 pm

heavycola wrote:
You guys

Yes you are through... We were in Vietnam to STOP the spread of communism. Wasn't about oil.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

Yes you are through... We were in Vietnam to STOP the spread of communism. Wasn't about oil.

So you admit the war with iraq is about oil?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:54 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

no, but the left needs a reason.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:55 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

Stopping Communism worked so well in Korea it was destined to work in Vietnam.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:03 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

South Korea is not communist. So yeah, it worked there.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:05 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
You guys

South Korea is not communist. So yeah, it worked there.

But North Korea ended up crazyyy....
Sergeant reverend_kyle

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five