Conquer Club

Nice, France thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Nice, France thread

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:14 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Nice! Two Mod edits in a row.

Can't say I was exactly polite about the Nazi guy, plus I quoted his bigotry in my reply, so fair ruling.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Wish I was there to read it before the edit.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:37 pm

------To: Sym and Mods....The Only thing The EAST FOLLOWS is HAMMURABI'S LAW/CODE....eye for an eye...tooth for a tooth...They want to bring death upon the WEST...WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH......I will not cry at the news of such an act...An act that even the East will respect...Instead of all the hug a terrorist that is taking place in the WEST...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...I was also asked by Serbia,would I support such action....My answer was given clearly...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:45 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Wish I was there to read it before the edit.

You have your chance.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:13 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------To: Sym and Mods....The Only thing The EAST FOLLOWS is HAMMURABI'S LAW/CODE....eye for an eye...tooth for a tooth...They want to bring death upon the WEST...WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH......I will not cry at the news of such an act...An act that even the East will respect...Instead of all the hug a terrorist that is taking place in the WEST...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...I was also asked by Serbia,would I support such action....My answer was given clearly...

Hello, ConfedSS

I kind of thought you foe'd me, so your message to me is a bit surprising. I liked that you had me foe'd- it made me look good. But, then again, you can tell something about a person by the quality of their enemies, so maybe it's best that you're talking to me again.

Now, obviously your posts and general ethos skirt the border between idiocy and bigotry. That's a given, and it's not like the Mods haven't told you so, and even given you the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps you should stop with your hate, and reconsider your love of murder.

Hopefully, that helps,.
Sym
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:10 pm

------Nope,still foed...
--------A Catholic Priest was chopped up in his church ,in Normandy,France...A LOUD CHEER WENT UP THROUGH OUT THE EAST. :( ......I was asked about such a thing happening to the other side......WELL IT HAPPENED....Law of Hammurabi or Karma...call it what you want...STATING THE FACTS... Having had enough is not Bigotry...It is emotion, a living, feeling human being.....ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...But even I will admit...clapping smiley faces...might have been a bit much...BUT NOT THE FACTS....
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Symmetry on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:23 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------Nope,still foed...
--------A Catholic Priest was chopped up in his church ,in Normandy,France...A LOUD CHEER WENT UP THROUGH OUT THE EAST. :( ......I was asked about such a thing happening to the other side......WELL IT HAPPENED....Law of Hammurabi or Karma...call it what you want...STATING THE FACTS... Having had enough is not Bigotry...It is emotion, a living, feeling human being.....ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...But even I will admit...clapping smiley faces...might have been a bit much...BUT NOT THE FACTS....

Dear ConfedSS,

It's no surprise that you still have me foe'd. I doubt you have any time for critics. Calling for Muslims to be murdered, and celebrating brutal murder is just wrong.

That's a sickness in you, a hate. It's not something to be proud of

Sym
Sergeant Symmetry

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,