Conquer Club

Kickstarter for Confederate!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Will you contribute?

Total votes : 0

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Postby Symmetry on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:51 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?

You'd be surprised how many posters (and mods) thought it was for "Southern States", in spite of the fact that his first posts specifically praises Nazi war criminals, and his next few go on to downplay the Holocaust.

He gets away with a lot by simply playing dumb and gaining tacit acceptance from those who disliked the source of the complaint.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Quirk on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:18 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.

Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Image Image

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Major Quirk

Postby Symmetry on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Quirk wrote:

Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Quirk wrote:

Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.

What, like owenshooter, BBS and Quirk?
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:52 pm

And strike wolf and bk_barunt.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Symmetry on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:06 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Quirk wrote:

What, like owenshooter, BBS and Quirk?

Can't speak for Owen's weird defense of the SS, and BBS's dislike of me is matter of ban-worthy record, but Quirk,-dunno.

What's your take?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Quirk wrote:

I'm from England.

Why are we mentioning legendary posters here like BBS and Barunt? I refuse to acknowledge owens...well because he's a piece of garbo, but the other two were okay in my book. Least, when I was around back in that time.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Symmetry on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:50 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Quirk wrote:

I'm from England.

Why are we mentioning legendary posters here like BBS and Barunt? I refuse to acknowledge owens...well because he's a piece of garbo, but the other two were okay in my book. Least, when I was around back in that time.

I never liked Owen's defence of SS's stuff. To my mind, the SS are evil.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Wait, defense of Confederates post or the SS Nazi? I never liked Owen and any of his stances. Always struck me as a douche bag with a few screws loose that didn't think his shit stinked.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby Symmetry on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:05 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Wait, defense of Confederates post or the SS Nazi? I never liked Owen and any of his stances. Always struck me as a douche bag with a few screws loose that didn't think his shit stinked.

The guy's name is ConfederateSS. He was always, from his first post, saying that his name was a tribute to the Confederacy and the Nazis.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Yeah but what I was asking is if he (Owen) was defending ConfederateSS's posts or trying to justify the Nazi's.

As for Confederate, I assumed it was Silver Star (rebellion.) But why not just add an R at the end of it. Pretty damn easily confusing if you just have the SS at the end.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Symmetry on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Yeah but what I was asking is if he (Owen) was defending ConfederateSS's posts or trying to justify the Nazi's.

As for Confederate, I assumed it was Silver Star (rebellion.) But why not just add an R at the end of it. Pretty damn easily confusing if you just have the SS at the end.

Having been on the unpleasant end of the ConfedSS-Owen thing, Owen was very much in favour of ConfedSS . I don't know why he did what he did- he got kinda nutty towards the end.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:27 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Quirk wrote:

I'm from England.

Only brought up barunt because, last I heard, he was living in the middle of nowhere, Louisiana. Hence his lack of being on here.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:51 am

ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:03 am

DoomYoshi wrote:http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/08/17/the_ellipsis_in_medieval_manuscripts_how_subpuncting_in_the_middle_ages.html

According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.

But the ellipsis omits meaning by removing words entirely, with no way of knowing what is absent. For an analogy, an ellipsis in a sentence is like a hole in a mathematical equation. In fact, ellipses are used in mathematics to indicate missing terms, such as in a sequence (1+ 2+ 3ā€¦+100) or in matrices, mathā€™s paragraphs. But sometimes an ellipsis omits meaning that was never there in the first place.

I suspect the last sense is what is normally meant in Conquer Club usage.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:28 am

DoomYoshi wrote:http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/08/17/the_ellipsis_in_medieval_manuscripts_how_subpuncting_in_the_middle_ages.html

According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.

---------Super trend setting GENIUS... =D> =D> =D> ...Movie Star...Champion for Justice...I'm also a Poet...Who doesn't even know it...My Rap CDs will be released in the spring of 2017... :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... 8-) 8-) 8-)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Symmetry on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:

---------Super trend setting GENIUS... =D> =D> =D> ...Movie Star...Champion for Justice...I'm also a Poet...Who doesn't even know it...My Rap CDs will be released in the spring of 2017... :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... 8-) 8-) 8-)

You're a Nazi, but the kind of Nazi who thought it'd be fun to take the piss out of Jewish people, Homosexuals, Gypsy and traveller folk, non-aryans, etc.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Serbia on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 am

Symmetry wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

You're a Nazi, but the kind of Nazi who thought it'd be fun to take the piss out of Jewish people, Homosexuals, Gypsy and traveller folk, non-aryans, etc.

Y'all want a single say fuck that. Fuck that, fuck that.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Symmetry on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Serbia wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

I think the Nazi left, little buddy.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Serbia on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:35 am

Symmetry wrote:
Serbia wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

I think the Nazi left, little buddy.

Y'all want a single say fuck that. Fuck that, FUCK THAT SHIT.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby BoganGod on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Quirk wrote:

Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Shit the bed. ConfedSS is white? I thought all that bad typing, poor language skills and over use of emoticons came from a under resourced inner city coloured government school.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 pm

BoganGod wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Quirk wrote:

Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Shit the bed. ConfedSS is white? I thought all that bad typing, poor language skills and over use of emoticons came from a under resourced inner city coloured government school.

Any whiter, he'd be albino.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:40 pm

------Bogan...watch THE ROSARY MURDERS...GO REDEEMER LIONS :!: :!: :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D O:) O:) O:) O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby BoganGod on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:45 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------Bogan...watch THE ROSARY MURDERS...GO REDEEMER LIONS :!: :!: :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D O:) O:) O:) O:)

All these spiritual references, Go Redeemer Lions? Seems like a Remember the Titans type reference. More ebonics and emoticons. Nothing white, not even white trash to be seen in Con Feds ramblings.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:34 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Quirk wrote:

Any whiter, he'd be albino.

Dude makes glue look dark.
Dukasaur wrote:

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,