Conquer Club

TRUMP...GETTYSBURG...SPEECH...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

TRUMP...GETTYSBURG...SPEECH...

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:18 am

--------TRUMP MAKES LAST STAND SPEECH TODAY...10-22-16 at GETTYSBURG!...The speech will be added later ... :D Just a heads up people... :D ...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D Will the Ghosts of Gettysburg rise up and vote?... ;)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: TRUMP...GETTYSBURG...SPEECH...

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:27 am

Nothing to see here, just a car wreck...please move on.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:09 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Nothing to see here, just a car wreck...please move on.

-------No,not your political career... :lol:
------TRUMP'S contract with America...1st 100 days...
---1 Help Vets with long lines etc.etc...
---2 Pick a new Justice of the S.C....
---3 Get rid of Obamacare...
---4 Make Mexico pay for the wall...
---5 Term limits on Congress members...
---6 Stop lobbyists from congress for 5 year bans...
---7 2 years for immigrants who sneak back across...
---8 5 years for criminal immigrants who sneak back across...
---9 Cancel money to the U.N.'S global warming crap...
---10 Help bring back the fossil fuel industry,unshackle them from EPA crap... :D
------Oh!Yeah! ...Take his gold diggers to court for slander... =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:52 am

------TRUMP winning the U.S. Presidency ,CUBS/INDIANS winning a WORLD SERIES!!...OH! YEAH!!...THE FIRST SIGNS OF THE END OF DAYS!!! =D> =D> ... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...The Mayans were only off 4 years...Give'em a break...It might have been cloudy when they were setting the date of destruction... ;)

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:27 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:Nothing to see here, just a car wreck...please move on.

-------No,not your political career... :lol:
------TRUMP'S contract with America...1st 100 days...
---1 Help Vets with long lines etc.etc...
---2 Pick a new Justice of the S.C....
---3 Get rid of Obamacare...
---4 Make Mexico pay for the wall...
---5 Term limits on Congress members...
---6 Stop lobbyists from congress for 5 year bans...
---7 2 years for immigrants who sneak back across...
---8 5 years for criminal immigrants who sneak back across...
---9 Cancel money to the U.N.'S global warming crap...
---10 Help bring back the fossil fuel industry,unshackle them from EPA crap... :D
------Oh!Yeah! ...Take his gold diggers to court for slander... =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

A load of nonsense. Only #1 and #6 are things that reasonable people would agree with, and those two are pipe dreams that aren't going to happen anyway. The other eight are good reasons to oppose him.

Let's go down the list, shall we?

#1. The veterans. Sure, they deserve better benefits, but it won't happen. There's too many veterans and not enough money left in the bank. Pretty much every major candidate since 1920 has talked about taking care of the veterans, but improvements have been few and far between. America starts too many wars, creates too many injured vets, and has no realistic plan of how to take care of them afterward. Honest message to vets: you're going to get screwed no matter who is elected. Take it up with the bastards that sent you out to get wounded in the pursuit of very dubious goals.

#2. Lol. Just lol. We all know why there's an unfilled vacancy.

#3. One of the few areas where I have to agree with Hillary. Obamacare may suck, but it's better than nothing. Fixing the problems with it probably makes more sense than throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

#4. Your neighbour is not going to pay for your pet home improvement project. Pay for it yourself. Following the neighbour analogy, you might have a case for asking him to pay for half of the fence line. Probably won't get that, and definitely won't get more than half.

#5. Makes no sense. If the people are happy with their representatives, who are you to tell them that they have to go back to the drawing board?

#6. Nice thought. The only thing in this package most people could get behind. Unfortunately, not going to happen. Politicians love their little care packages from the lobbyists, and they're not going to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. It's one of the largest industries in the country, employing tens of thousands and handing out billions. Even if a President Trump tried to keep his promise and put through this plan, Congress would shoot it down by a margin of 99%.

#7 and 8. You can already go to jail for crossing the border illegally. The reason the law isn't enforced has nothing to do with legal barriers and everything to do with economics. It makes no economic sense to have illegals sitting around in jail doing nothing useful when they can be out in the field picking tomatoes. In the end, economics always beats social engineering. The reason illegals are tolerated is that they work cheaper than legals, and America has a desperate need for cheap labour.

#9. Sure, I understand it's like the Prisoners' Dilemma. If you cut back your emissions while other countries don't you'll pay an economic price, while if other countries cut back their emissions and you don't then you'll reap a windfall benefit. Everybody making the best move from their own point of view guarantees a bad result for everyone: If everyone looks out for their own stash of cash, then nobody cuts back their emissions, and in the end we all fry. International agreements are a way to break the deadly cycle of the Prisoners' Dilemma: if everyone makes an agreement to cut back at the same time, then nobody pays an unfair share of the cost. You'd do well to support them.

#10. Lol. The EPA has already been gutted like a fish, the oil companies drill pretty much wherever they want. How much worse can it get? Granted, some of the most egregious environmental crimes of the coal industry have been curbed, but again that's more about economics than law. Nobody wants a dirty coal-fired generator in their back yard, when they can have a clean natgas-fired one. Trump's bullshit gets a warm reception in Appalachia, but the truth is that the demand for coal will continue to fall regardless of any federal regulation.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:37 pm

I hope you're vindicated by history Duk, but appeasing him doesn't seem like a wise policy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 pm

-------Duk...I don't want a wall...But I could over look that... I'd like to see in term limits...ONE SIX YEAR TERM...for Mayor,Gov.,Sen.,Rep.,PRES...(but you could run for each office once).Get in do your job...Then go home...Like the old days. When They would go home to the farm...Or the Alamo. ;) ....SHATTER THE COUNTRY CLUB where they stay for ever...The Reps. spend their 2 years...Trying to get re-elected...Instead of doing anything...At least with term limits...They will know that's that...But you will have to ban lobbying...With term limits...They will be stuffing their pockets...They know the window of money will be short...So there will be good and bad things with term limits too...But I'd still take it...Over the country club... ;) :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
-----Be Honest...who wouldn't want to see TRUMP turn to Obama on Jan.20th,2017...And Say... YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Postby tzor on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:51 am

Duck, please stop making me support CSS, just stop. But let's go over the points.

#1. The government under the crappy Articles of Confederation and their lack of support for the veterans was one of the reasons why the retired General Washington went into politics, chaired the Constitutional Convention and unanimously elected for President. This is a fundamental responsibility of the federal government according to the Constitution.

#2. WHAT VACANCY? The number of justices is nowhere to be found in the Constitution. Yes stacking the court was frowned upon after F.D.R. tried to pull that, but there is nothing that requires a certain number of justices. There is no vacancy. Hey, if Trump is elected, the court will become an odd member body again, right?

#3. Obamacare is going to collapse before the end of the next president's next term. There are many states where there is only one company providing Obamacare coverage. I think there are some states where there are NO companies providing the coverage. Repeal is the only viable solution. Single payer leads us to Canada and then where will rich Canadians go to get their hospital care?

#4. Mexico needs to pay for the wall. How will they pay for it? Well, the cost to Mexico to combat the drug cartels and to combat the weapon smuggling into the country is massive and certainly enough to pay for the wall. Sure, a lot of that money is going into bribes for the officials, but that's their problem.

#5. You say it makes no sense? It's not supposed to be a job for life. The biggest problem with the Republican party are the people who have been in the same position for multiple decades. the biggest problem with the Democratic party is the same thing. Look at the so called "leadership" on both sides, they have the "I've waited for twenty years and now it's my turn."

#6. The former speaker of the house, is making a lot of hay and getting a lot of money still from the federal government and now as someone from K street. K Street buzzes over Boehner exit-Boehner's Office Has Spent $100K Since Retirement-Donald Trump's Last-Ditch Plan to 'Drain the Swamp'
That could impact one of his Republican supporters, ex-House Speaker John Boehner, who joined the K Street firm Squire Patton Boggs last month, less than a year after he left Congress. Boehner will serve as a ā€œstrategic adviserā€ in a firm that employs several of his former aides along with former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott.

#7. / #8. Why not? Enforce the laws, god damn it. You know if you pulled this shit in Mexico according to the Mexican Constitution they can put you on a one way flight without any due process of any sort. The irony that the asymmetric laws of immigration between Mexico and the United States and the complaints always on the most liberal of the two is massive.

#9. We can't spend money that we don't have. If China wants to spend its money on Global Warming, have fun. But borrowing money from China to spend on Global Warming? Go to hell.

#10. Remember an "unshackled" fossil fuel industry is still a billion times cleaner than the fossil fuel industry of China.
Cadet tzor

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:51 pm

tzor wrote:Duck, please stop making me support CSS, just stop.

Nobody is forcing you. Just don't act all shocked when people don't like you siding with the SS.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:04 pm

tzor wrote:Duck, please stop making me support CSS, just stop. But let's go over the points.

Oh, you're supporting CSS? I thought you were just missing Phatscotty and trying to fill his shoes...:P

But yes, let's.

#1. The government under the crappy Articles of Confederation and their lack of support for the veterans was one of the reasons why the retired General Washington went into politics, chaired the Constitutional Convention and unanimously elected for President. This is a fundamental responsibility of the federal government according to the Constitution.

It may be, but the Constitution can only say that a job should be done. It can't guarantee that the job will be done well. You've snipped out the things I said. I made it clear I agree that the veterans should be taken care of. But "shoulds" don't magically overcome obstacles. There's too many vets, especially too many vets with long-term disabilities, and the piggy bank is empty. Not in a million years would I advocate against giving veterans a better deal. I'm just being realistic what the exchequer can and can't do.

Really what the U.S. should do is start fewer wars. Then there will be fewer injured vets to take care of. The final cost of your unprovoked war against Iraq still hasn't been completely tallied, and still you neocons are clamoring for a new unprovoked war against Iran, which if anything will be far bloodier and more expensive.

#2. WHAT VACANCY? The number of justices is nowhere to be found in the Constitution. Yes stacking the court was frowned upon after F.D.R. tried to pull that, but there is nothing that requires a certain number of justices. There is no vacancy. Hey, if Trump is elected, the court will become an odd member body again, right?

I don't know if you've been drinking the kool-aid long enough that you actually believe this shit or if you just feel obligated to toe the party line. The number of justices isn't specified in the Constitution, but it's been relatively stable in modern times. If there was some argument in favour of permanently reducing the number I wouldn't dispute it, but there isn't. This is really just a filibuster. The Senate has an obligation to review Presidential appointments, it's just holding up this one in the hope of getting another rabid neocon on the court in January. And that, I'm sorry to say, is an abuse of their prerogatives.

#3. Obamacare is going to collapse before the end of the next president's next term. There are many states where there is only one company providing Obamacare coverage. I think there are some states where there are NO companies providing the coverage. Repeal is the only viable solution. Single payer leads us to Canada and then where will rich Canadians go to get their hospital care?

Most Canadians are happy with our system. Even the rich ones. And yeah, in a few cases if people can afford it they'll go to the U.S. to get a procedure faster, but there's no evidence that they're any happier with the result. In any case, as a society we pay less than half of what you do for approximately the same level of care, so you'd do well to consider whether kowtowing to Big Pharma really is in your best interests, or whether you are actually screwing yourself.

#4. Mexico needs to pay for the wall. How will they pay for it? Well, the cost to Mexico to combat the drug cartels and to combat the weapon smuggling into the country is massive and certainly enough to pay for the wall. Sure, a lot of that money is going into bribes for the officials, but that's their problem.

No, actually, it is your problem. I don't think Mexico or anyone else cares about your desire to have a new public works project. As I said, you might have a case for asking them to pay half, as is customary in the common law for shared fence-lines. Even that, you won't get, but it's an arguable case. More than that isn't even remotely defensible.

#5. You say it makes no sense? It's not supposed to be a job for life. The biggest problem with the Republican party are the people who have been in the same position for multiple decades. the biggest problem with the Democratic party is the same thing. Look at the so called "leadership" on both sides, they have the "I've waited for twenty years and now it's my turn."

I don't disagree that there's plenty of people in comfortable beds. But it's the voters' prerogative to throw them out, or not. I don't think statutory term limits should be substituted for due diligence by the voters.

#6. The former speaker of the house, is making a lot of hay and getting a lot of money still from the federal government and now as someone from K street. K Street buzzes over Boehner exit-Boehner's Office Has Spent $100K Since Retirement-Donald Trump's Last-Ditch Plan to 'Drain the Swamp'
That could impact one of his Republican supporters, ex-House Speaker John Boehner, who joined the K Street firm Squire Patton Boggs last month, less than a year after he left Congress. Boehner will serve as a ā€œstrategic adviserā€ in a firm that employs several of his former aides along with former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott.

Sure. Like I said, I don't disagree with the sentiment, I just know it won't happen. But since I don't disagree with it, don't ask me to argue it.

#7. / #8. Why not? Enforce the laws, god damn it. You know if you pulled this shit in Mexico according to the Mexican Constitution they can put you on a one way flight without any due process of any sort. The irony that the asymmetric laws of immigration between Mexico and the United States and the complaints always on the most liberal of the two is massive.

Look, economics wins in the end. You need cheap labour. That's why you don't prosecute illegals. People know where their bread is buttered. You can pass any law you want but as long as it doesn't make economic sense it won't work.

#9. We can't spend money that we don't have. If China wants to spend its money on Global Warming, have fun. But borrowing money from China to spend on Global Warming? Go to hell.

Once again, you snipped out what I said. And in this case it's very relevant.
Dukasaur wrote:#9. Sure, I understand it's like the Prisoners' Dilemma. If you cut back your emissions while other countries don't you'll pay an economic price, while if other countries cut back their emissions and you don't then you'll reap a windfall benefit. Everybody making the best move from their own point of view guarantees a bad result for everyone: If everyone looks out for their own stash of cash, then nobody cuts back their emissions, and in the end we all fry. International agreements are a way to break the deadly cycle of the Prisoners' Dilemma: if everyone makes an agreement to cut back at the same time, then nobody pays an unfair share of the cost. You'd do well to support them.

This bullshit about "I won't pay until he pays!" is childish. Everybody needs to agree to pay, or everybody loses.

#10. Remember an "unshackled" fossil fuel industry is still a billion times cleaner than the fossil fuel industry of China.

It may be. Is that your argument? You want to breathe filthy air because the Chinese do? That's like saying, "The idiot kid across the street is punching himself in the face again! I'm going to punch myself in the face right now! I have just as much right to suffer as he does!"
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:08 am

------Duk,on government run heath care...Obama care...Now you say Canadians like your system...O.K.? guess things have changed...Back in the late 80's. I worked in Windsor for fun during the summer...At Fast Eddies Arcade...From what I heard your system sucked...Maybe Canadians like waiting in lines now a days.
------Let us jump to 2016...Canada has what,about 40/45 million people. The USA has about 350+ million people...Hell, the State of California has more people than Canada...I think the lines will be just a tad bit longer in hospital waiting rooms here in the USA...Vets already die in lines here in the USA...Obama care is going to look like THE DEATH MARCH AT BATAAN pretty soon... :( ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:53 am

Europe and Canada has a Healthcare system that costs half the price than America.

Guess what SS? THEY LIVE LONGER, ARE IN BETTER HEALTH AND HAVE LESS INFANT MORTALITY.

Eventually, America will have a single payer system.

Postby tzor on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Dukasaur wrote:It may be, but the Constitution can only say that a job should be done. It can't guarantee that the job will be done well. You've snipped out the things I said. I made it clear I agree that the veterans should be taken care of. But "shoulds" don't magically overcome obstacles. There's too many vets, especially too many vets with long-term disabilities, and the piggy bank is empty. Not in a million years would I advocate against giving veterans a better deal. I'm just being realistic what the exchequer can and can't do.

But if they were illegal immigrants suddenly all their medical needs are taken care of? No, there are not too many vets. There are 2 million veterans without health care. How many illegal immigrants are there? The problem with the VA is the same problem with urban cities and education. Too many people not doing their jobs and no ability to remove them from their positions because of the unions.

Dukasaur wrote:Really what the U.S. should do is start fewer wars. Then there will be fewer injured vets to take care of. The final cost of your unprovoked war against Iraq still hasn't been completely tallied, and still you neocons are clamoring for a new unprovoked war against Iran, which if anything will be far bloodier and more expensive.

Well, the fewer wars the fewer problems, but that's not the problem of the veterans, is it?

Dukasaur wrote:I don't know if you've been drinking the kool-aid long enough that you actually believe this shit or if you just feel obligated to toe the party line. The number of justices isn't specified in the Constitution, but it's been relatively stable in modern times. If there was some argument in favour of permanently reducing the number I wouldn't dispute it, but there isn't. This is really just a filibuster. The Senate has an obligation to review Presidential appointments, it's just holding up this one in the hope of getting another rabid neocon on the court in January. And that, I'm sorry to say, is an abuse of their prerogatives.

"Modern times" isn't what they used to be. There also used to be a mantra used BY DEMOCRATS AGAINST A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT that a lame duck president shouldn't be making appointments in the first place. But since Democrats love the "history of now" it's a moot point, like all of history.

Dukasaur wrote:Most Canadians are happy with our system. Even the rich ones. And yeah, in a few cases if people can afford it they'll go to the U.S. to get a procedure faster, but there's no evidence that they're any happier with the result. In any case, as a society we pay less than half of what you do for approximately the same level of care, so you'd do well to consider whether kowtowing to Big Pharma really is in your best interests, or whether you are actually screwing yourself.

Crossing the Border for Care: Frustrated by long waits, some Canadians are heading to the U.S. for medical treatment.

The Commonwealth Fund, a U.S. think tank, released a report two years ago ranking Canada 10th out of 11 wealthy nations in terms of health care. Only the United States fared worse. The report, based largely on satisfaction surveys by patients and health-care providers, placed Canada last in timeliness of care. The United Kingdom was ranked No. 1

Few Canadians would be surprised by that finding. A visitor spending an afternoon in a coffee shop anywhere between Vancouver and St. John's would likely come across at least one person complaining about waiting months for an MRI on his knee or an appointment with an ears, nose and throat specialist.

Dukasaur wrote:No, actually, it is your problem. I don't think Mexico or anyone else cares about your desire to have a new public works project. As I said, you might have a case for asking them to pay half, as is customary in the common law for shared fence-lines. Even that, you won't get, but it's an arguable case. More than that isn't even remotely defensible.

Unlike Canada, we actually kicked Mexico's ass on several occasions. :twisted:

Dukasaur wrote:I don't disagree that there's plenty of people in comfortable beds. But it's the voters' prerogative to throw them out, or not. I don't think statutory term limits should be substituted for due diligence by the voters.

Democracy has it's interesting limits. The ability of incumbents to pull from a plethora of free funding sources tilts the system massively. This is one of the odd quirks of the Trump effect; in being as brash as he was, he literally got free publicity. News organizations would stop everything as he advertised his new hotel just to hear one sentence about the birther issue, for example. For most people, such free publicity is impossible. We have whole races where most of the population never sees the candidates for office, especially for the U.S. Senate. The incumbent wins by default name recognition.

Dukasaur wrote:Sure. Like I said, I don't disagree with the sentiment, I just know it won't happen. But since I don't disagree with it, don't ask me to argue it.

Convention of States.

Dukasaur wrote:Look, economics wins in the end. You need cheap labour. That's why you don't prosecute illegals. People know where their bread is buttered. You can pass any law you want but as long as it doesn't make economic sense it won't work.

Actually we don't need illegals. You can pass minimum wage laws and give exceptions to union members, allowing union members to not only become that cheap labor, but also pay your bosses the fat dues they know and love. That's happening already in California.

Dukasaur wrote:It may be. Is that your argument? You want to breathe filthy air because the Chinese do? That's like saying, "The idiot kid across the street is punching himself in the face again! I'm going to punch myself in the face right now! I have just as much right to suffer as he does!"

I don't want to breathy "filthy air." And I won't breathe filthy air. We have a ton of pollution problems in the United States, mostly tied to agriculture and industrial meat production. Clean coal is on the bottom of the list.
Cadet tzor

Postby Symmetry on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:52 pm

I'd say that the US needs a better relationship with Mexico. That involves an immigration system that legalises "illegals" sensibly, rather than a blowhard who wants to build an enormous wall, then chickens out of talking about it when he visits the country.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:53 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Europe and Canada has a Healthcare system that costs half the price than America.

Guess what SS? THEY LIVE LONGER, ARE IN BETTER HEALTH AND HAVE LESS INFANT MORTALITY.

Eventually, America will have a single payer system.

-------HEY GUESS WHAT? Europe and Canada isn't THE USA....
--------1) There are to many chemicals in US food products...When I was little only the fat kids had heart attacks...That was rare...Now a days...All kids are weak...Brittle bones...Weak failing bodies...In and out of the hospital every five minutes...Now a days if people skin their knee they run to the hospital...REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS...RUB SOME DIRT ON IT...WALK IT OFF...
--------2) Not to mention,thanks to The U.S. Gov...People have kids just for welfare checks...(Nice going Democrats... :roll:) Which jumps up the number of lazy Americans...(Which people were outraged on Romney's 47% in 2012 ...WHEN IT WAS TRUE!...Well more like 67%)...In other places around the world...They have many kids,to work and if one dies,they have others to keep up the work...
--------3) I believe in Darwinism...STOP TRYING TO KEEP EVERY WEAK ASS ALIVE...THAT WILL END UP BEING THE END OF HUMANITY...Where is Sparta when you need it... ;) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:19 am

Thank GOD! That America is not filled with mental midgets like you.

Postby tzor on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 am

Symmetry wrote:I'd say that the US needs a better relationship with Mexico. That involves an immigration system that legalises "illegals" sensibly, rather than a blowhard who wants to build an enormous wall, then chickens out of talking about it when he visits the country.

First, can we just apologize for that war? I mean it's so long ago. We've mostly forgotten about it and Mexico should too.

Second, I really get a laugh about all those Mexican (illegal) immigrants who want to make the United States Mexico. If you flip the scenario around they would be screwed big time.

Mexicoā€™s Immigration Law: Letā€™s Try It Here at Home

Thatā€™s too bad, because Mexico, which annually deports more illegal aliens than the United States does, has much to teach us about how it handles the immigration issue. Under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.
Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets ā€œthe equilibrium of the national demographics,ā€ when foreigners are deemed detrimental to ā€œeconomic or national interests,ā€ when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when ā€œthey are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.ā€ (Article 37)
Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
Foreigners who sign government documents ā€œwith a signature that is false or different from that which he normally usesā€ are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico ā€” such as working with out a permit ā€” can also be imprisoned.
A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)

You want to make the United States into Mexico? BE MY GUEST! (THEN GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL FOR VIOLATING OUR NEW IMMIGRATION LAWS BASED ON MEXICO!)
Cadet tzor

Postby tzor on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:25 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Thank GOD! That America is not filled with mental midgets like you.

i tend to say that exact thing every time I read your posts. :twisted:
Cadet tzor

Postby KoolBak on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:31 am

:lol: NOW this thread is getting interesting!
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:32 am

tzor wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:Thank GOD! That America is not filled with mental midgets like you.

i tend to say that exact thing every time I read your posts. :twisted:

Gee tzor, the mental midget of conservatism...my thoughts exactly.

Postby tzor on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:41 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Gee tzor, the mental midget of conservatism...my thoughts exactly.

That's Catholic Libertarian Leaning Hobbit, if you don't mind. :twisted:
Speaking of which, I probably should invest in a hair restorer, my feet are getting bald!
Cadet tzor

Postby riskllama on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:46 pm

regarding the OP : I have noticed a pattern in confeds' posting...every 60-70 or so posts, you will find a kernel of truth/nugget of wisdom cleverly hidden. this was not one of those posts.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:56 pm

-----I am Sorry if weak ass Bleeding Hearts have blinded Humanity...I say screw medical care...LET THE WEAK AND SICK DIE...Survival of the fittest...That is the only way a species can evolve...NOW IF LIKE WHAT DARWIN,SPARTA AND I would say and do...The Bleeding Hearts will cry foul....BUT YET,YOU FIND IT O.K....TO CREATE SUPER HUMANS IN A LAB...DESTROYING WEAK GENES THROUGH CELL RESEARCH...WHEN NATURE CAN DO THE EXACT SAME THING...Instead we keep weak genes flowing through humanity...As humanity keeps getting weaker and weaker over time...THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT... =D> =D> =D> =D> :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D

Postby Ignoreme on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:20 am

The south will rise again. And what...own people?
Sergeant 1st Class Ignoreme

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:11 am

Mike1962 wrote:The south will rise again. And what...own people?

--------You do realize THE SOUTH was much more...The Last of AMERICA'S HONOR and CHIVALRY...With the fall of THE SOUTH...We lost our last hope of HONOR...
--------NOW SCIENCE HAS PROVEN SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST...IT HAS NEVER BEEN DEBUNKED,JUST IGNORED NOW A DAYS...
--------BUT GO AHEAD AND KEEP TRYING TO LIVE LONGER IN THE LAB...THE NEW ADVANCES IN SCIENCE WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN SLAVERY....SOON THEY WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE US ALL ONE THING...INSTEAD OF A HUMAN RACE MADE UP OF ALL KINDS...PEOPLE BETTER START WALKING EVERYTHING OFF...BEFORE NO ONE IS LEFT TO WALK...WHO KNOWS WHAT THE SUPER HUMANS WILL LOOK LIKE?...NOT TO MENTION THE ROBOTS THAT WILL ENSLAVE US...THANKS TO THE LAZINESS THAT HAS COME OVER THE HUMAN RACE...LETTING OUR DEVICES DO EVERYTHING FOR US... :( ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :(

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,