Conquer Club

TRUMP...GETTYSBURG...SPEECH...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TRUMP...GETTYSBURG...SPEECH...

Postby Fewnix on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:40 am

#2. WHAT VACANCY? The number of justices is nowhere to be found in the Constitution. Yes stacking the court was frowned upon after F.D.R. tried to pull that, but there is nothing that requires a certain number of justices. There is no vacancy. Hey, if Trump is elected, the court will become an odd member body again, right?

The law requires 9.

Article III of the United States Constitution does not specify the number of justices. The Judiciary Act of 1789 called for the appointment of six justices, and as the nation's boundaries grew, Congress added justices to correspond with the growing number of judicial circuits: seven in 1807, nine in 1837, and ten in 1863.

In 1866, at the behest of Chief Justice Chase, Congress passed an act providing that the next three justices to retire would not be replaced, which would thin the bench to seven justices by attrition. Consequently, one seat was removed in 1866 and a second in 1867. In 1869, however, the Circuit Judges Act returned the number of justices to nine,[67] where it has since remained.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_C ... ted_States
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby KoolBak on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:15 am

So, SS, if your child was dying from say....staff or blood poisoning (something even the strong can contract), you'd let them suffer and expire? Pray and think the strong will survive? A remote relative of mine (young man, raised in the deep south....not that it matters but mentally challenged from birth due to problems in delivery [you guessed it...no labs or doctors]... and recently married, pregger wife....raised in a po-dunk, god fearing, christian scientist mentality) is one of those. Their new born son just died. Fucking tragic...but hey......one less [insert noun of preference here] in the future.

I would do anything for my children......
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:18 am

KoolBak wrote:So, SS, if your child was dying from say....staff or blood poisoning (something even the strong can contract), you'd let them suffer and expire? Pray and think the strong will survive? A remote relative of mine (young man, raised in the deep south....not that it matters but mentally challenged from birth due to problems in delivery [you guessed it...no labs or doctors]... and recently married, pregger wife....raised in a po-dunk, god fearing, christian scientist mentality) is one of those. Their new born son just died. Fucking tragic...but hey......one less [insert noun of preference here] in the future.

I would do anything for my children......

---------You would be surprised....Native Americans have a cure for blood poisoning among other things...Through cures found in nature...Something the greedy medical profession doesn't want people to know...People have been born for millions of years without labs and such...Bleeding Hearts want people born with defects growing up and having children with defects and so on and so on?...In the long run...Humanity will pay for it...My favorite thing is...They tell everyone...You can do anything you want...Instead of the truth...If people know their limitations...They can excel in what they are capable of doing...Instead of false hope and lies...
---------It also has to do with how you feed and raise your children...Whether they will be in and out of hospitals every 5 mins....Whether they grow up with strong bones ,body etc...How they take care of themselves...Less candy and crap...Less trips to the dentist...Less fast food and other forms of what the government or medical profession tells people...To feed their children...You have to feed them this or that...Go back and remember how you ate as a kid...As to what you feed your kids today...When people actually have to read books on how to raise their kids... :lol: Really,people can't remember how they were raised...
---------How they act in life...Walking and riding a bike...Instead of being driven everywhere...Helps keep them away from the doctors...Not being a slave to say their phones now a days etc...etc...But know that things are tools to help us do things...Not do things for us...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,