Conquer Club

Are we too obsessed with WWII?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Are we too obsessed with WWII?

Postby riskllama on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:47 pm

agreed, jusplay - kinda seems like something you'd maybe check before calling a guy a 'fukn idiot" over. maybe that's just me, tho.
*shrugs*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:29 pm

armati wrote:Dukasaur

PCR = Paul Craig Roberts
Has his own site.
He served under Reagan as treasury secretary? somthin like that.
At that time he had the power to call the head of the cia to his office and get answers about whatever.
He was a powerful guy and knows what the heck is going on.
You wont ever see him on msm tho, I wonder why?

Yeah, actually I have read some of his stuff. He used to make a lot of sense, but he's been getting paranoid the last few years. I think throwing in his lot with the Sandy Hook nutters was the last straw.

It's a shame. A good mind gone bad.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Thanks, Llama. Who is the IDIOT now?

JP

riskllama wrote:agreed, jusplay - kinda seems like something you'd maybe check before calling a guy a 'fukn idiot" over. maybe that's just me, tho.
*shrugs*
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby riskllama on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:05 pm

now???
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:11 pm

jusplay4fun wrote: According to the latest Iranian census, the remaining Jewish population of Iran was 8,756 in 2012,[3] while the number of crypto-Jews is unknown.

There were 80,000 Jews in Iran prior to the Islamic revolution, less than 40 years ago. There are 9,000 left now. I'd say a loss of 88% of a community's population is pretty significant evidence that despite the propaganda, severe persecution is ongoing. The survival of a tiny fragment of the original community is not evidence of a tolerant community.

I wouldn't be calling Bernie an idiot just yet.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:54 pm

riskllama wrote:agreed, jusplay - kinda seems like something you'd maybe check before calling a guy a 'fukn idiot" over. maybe that's just me, tho.
*shrugs*

llamsagna's hypocrisy is as dense as a neutron star.
What a world-class douchbag he has become.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby riskllama on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:05 pm

lol, says the guy who called me an idiot for thinking dunkirk was in france... :roll:
f*ck off, loser.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Thorthoth on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:09 pm

riskllama wrote:lol, says the guy who called me an idiot for thinking dunkirk was in france... :roll:
f*ck off, loser.

Said, the douche-tard ciggie-egg that thought Mayor West was the mayor on American Dad.
You f*ck off, llamo-loser.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby armati on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:09 am

Dukasaur

pcr mind is fine, he has lost patience,
He has been writing about what the neocons, military industrial complex and Zionists have been doing for years now and its as if nobody hears a word.
So, on occasion he does kinda get frustrated.

His writing has insight and intelligence that cant be found elsewhere.

My opinion is he is one honorable patriot doing everything he can in service of his country.

The sad thing, I think, is he believes people can be educated.

I contend, there is just no cure for stupid.

Bernie, you have shown yourself.
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:07 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Bernie opens his mouth on CC Forum and again shows his ignorance and stupidity. He offers another knee jerk reaction, showing he cannot comprehend the anomalies in life. I offer four sources that show he is WRONG again.

Persian Jews

Source #1: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews
Persian Jews or Iranian Jews (Persian: ŪŒŁ‡ŁˆŲÆŪŒŲ§Ł† Ų§ŪŒŲ±Ų§Ł†ŪŒā€Žā€Ž, Hebrew: יהודים פ×Øהיםā€Ž) are Jews historically associated with the Persian Empire, whose successor state is Iran.
Judaism is the second-oldest religion still practiced in Iran (after Zoroastrianism). The Biblical Book of Esther contains references to the experiences of the Jews in Persia. Jews have had a continuous presence in Iran since the time of Cyrus the Great of the Achaemenid Empire. Cyrus invaded Babylon and freed the Jews from Babylonian captivity. The history of immigrant Jews in Iran goes back more than 3,000 years, during which time they were part of a multiconfessional society which included adherents of several other religions.
Today, the vast majority of Persian Jews live in Israel and the United States, especially in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and on the North Shore of Long Island. According to the latest Iranian census, the remaining Jewish population of Iran was 8,756 in 2012,[3] while the number of crypto-Jews is unknown.

IRAN: Life of Jews Living in Iran
Iran remains home to Jewish enclave.
By Barbara Demick
http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html
TEHRAN - The Jewish women in the back rows of the synagogue wear long garments in the traditional Iranian style, but instead of chadors, their heads are covered with cheerful, flowered scarves. The boys in their skullcaps, with Hebrew prayer books tucked under their arms, scamper down the aisles to grab the best spots near the lush, turquoise Persian carpet of the altar. This is Friday night, Shabbat - Iranian style, and the synagogue in an affluent neighborhood of North Tehran is filled to capacity with more than 400 worshipers.
It is one of the many paradoxes of the Islamic Republic of Iran that this most virulent anti-Israeli country supports by far the largest Jewish population of any Muslim country.
While Jewish communities in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Morocco and Algeria have all but vanished, Iran is home to 25,000 - some here say 35,000 - Jews. The Jewish population is less than half the number that lived here before the Islamic revolution of 1979. But the Jews have tried to compensate for their diminishing numbers by adopting a new religious fervor.
''The funny thing is that before the Islamic revolution, you would see maybe 20 old men in the synagogue,'' whispers Nahit Eliyason, 48, as she climbs over four other women to find one of the few vacant seats. ''Now the place is full. You can barely find a seat.'' Parvis Yashaya, a film producer who heads Tehran's Jewish community, adds: ''We are smaller, but we are stronger in some ways.''
Tehran has 11 functioning synagogues, many of them with Hebrew schools. It has two kosher restaurants, and a Jewish hospital, an old-age home and a cemetery. There is a Jewish representative in the Iranian parliament. There is a Jewish library with 20,000 titles, its reading room decorated with a photograph of the Ayatollah Khomeini.

#3 NPR
Iran's Jews: It's Our Home And We Plan To Stay
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2 ... an-to-stay

Iran is a country where people at rallies routinely chant "Death to Israel." It's also home to the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel and Turkey.
Iran's Jewish population topped 100,000 in the years before the Shah of Iran was toppled in 1979 by the country's Shiite Muslim clerics. Today, the number of Jews has dipped to below 9,000.
The Jews' very presence in Iran demonstrates the complexity of a country that is hard for outsiders to understand. Our search to understand what keeps the Jews here begins in the kitchen of a kosher restaurant in Tehran.

http://www.jewishmag.com/118mag/jews-iran/jews-iran.htm

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:
armati wrote:Bernie, you seem to be mixing up Jews for Zionists.

A Zionist can be any religion.

Dont get me wrong, alot of Israelis are scumbags for killing Palistinian children and 'supporting isis etc
Personally I boycott anything Israeli.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad meeting NYC Jews
https://youtu.be/bCw-oWp1wf8

For example Ahmadinejad NEVER said he wanted to eliminate Israel, that is propoganda,
what he said was he wanted to eliminate the ZIONISTS in Israel.
That is the threat to Israel from Iran, many Jews live free in Iran.
That vid shows them hugging but we will never see such things on msm.
The ZIONISTS control the media.
Dukasaur

PCR = Paul Craig Roberts
Has his own site.
At that time he had the power to call the head of the cia to his office and get answers about whatever.

"many Jews live free in Iran"

You are a fukn idiot.

Do you live and breath for responding to my posts? Do you read what you copy/paste? Thanks for confirming your ignorance on the subject of the oppression of Jews since 1979 in Iran.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 am

mrswdk wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Define harassing ethnicities. Are we talking about a Jew, black, Catholic, um... pretty much everyone other than a Nordic/Germanic white person...

>implying that being Jewish or Catholic is mutually exclusive with being a 'Nordic/Germanic' white person

Yes, my mistake.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby armati on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Bernie, your obsessed with Jews.

Jews oppressed in Iran? hmm, I dont recall them being thrown out, I dont recall them being stopped from leaving.

If you really want you can find events in history when the Jews were truly oppressed,
Iran does not compare.
Sergeant armati

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Agreed on the huge decline in #, BUT all 4 sources did not cite persecution. In fact, the articles pointed to a tolerant society in Iran.

I think Duk, in this case, that it can be said: It takes one to know one.

JP4Fun

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote: According to the latest Iranian census, the remaining Jewish population of Iran was 8,756 in 2012,[3] while the number of crypto-Jews is unknown.

There were 80,000 Jews in Iran prior to the Islamic revolution, less than 40 years ago. There are 9,000 left now. I'd say a loss of 88% of a community's population is pretty significant evidence that despite the propaganda, severe persecution is ongoing. The survival of a tiny fragment of the original community is not evidence of a tolerant community.

I wouldn't be calling Bernie an idiot just yet.

Postby tzor on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 pm

KoolBak wrote:I thought Canadians were universally happy :lol:

Only when their hockey, baseball or "football" teams are winning.

Oh yea, forgot about the soccer teams. Toronto FC is in first place in the eastern conference (with NYCFC close behind).
Cadet tzor

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Bernie, everytime you TYPE a post (with only one finger) you show your stooopidity and idiocy.

Go back to your momma's basement. And open a window; your neighbors told me that the PLACE STINKS. I told them it is FULL of SHIT.

I agree Duk, there is little hope for poor Bernie, the REAL one and his IDIOT mini-WANNABEE B.

JP

He has been writing about what the neocons, military industrial complex and Zionists have been doing for years now and its as if nobody hears a word.

My opinion is he is one honorable patriot doing everything he can in service of his country.

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:41 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Bernie, everytime you TYPE a post (with only one finger) you show your stooopidity and idiocy.

Go back to your momma's basement. And open a window; your neighbors told me that the PLACE STINKS. I told them it is FULL of SHIT.

I agree Duk, there is little hope for poor Bernie, the REAL one and his IDIOT mini-WANNABEE B.

JP

You a moron? It was Armani who wrote the post, just another idiot like yourself. Try asking for help in deciphering who posted what.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, what a fukn idiot you are.

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:48 pm

So TWO more people agree that you are FULL of SHIT. Bernie. STOP. You keep falling IN DEEPER into the SHIT you keep stirring up and smelling.

are you PATHETIC.

And You are STILL a LOSER. Go back into that squalid basement, B wannabee B

JP

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Kiddo, you really need to get laid

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Check the record Llama. That language is not my style. bernie loves using such disgusting attempts at insults.

But that applies to him, if you want to agree with my assessment.

I have said, numerous times, that bernie is FULL of SHIT.

That assessment seems credible. Also, bernie has no ability to refute my arguments because he is TOO STOOOOPID.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:
armati wrote:Bernie, you seem to be mixing up Jews for Zionists.

A Zionist can be any religion.

Dont get me wrong, alot of Israelis are scumbags for killing Palistinian children and 'supporting isis etc
Personally I boycott anything Israeli.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad meeting NYC Jews
https://youtu.be/bCw-oWp1wf8

For example Ahmadinejad NEVER said he wanted to eliminate Israel, that is propoganda,
what he said was he wanted to eliminate the ZIONISTS in Israel.
That is the threat to Israel from Iran, many Jews live free in Iran.
That vid shows them hugging but we will never see such things on msm.
The ZIONISTS control the media.
Dukasaur

PCR = Paul Craig Roberts
Has his own site.

"many Jews live free in Iran"

You are a fukn idiot.

Postby riskllama on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:03 am

lol, jusplay : you just need to start treating fake bern like you would a passed out drunk on public transportation - no point in kicking or admonishing him for his boorish because he's passed out cold, just deftly step over him and go about your business. llama = helping... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:30 am

riskllama wrote:lol, jusplay : you just need to start treating fake bern like you would a passed out drunk on public transportation - no point in kicking or admonishing him for his boorish because he's passed out cold, just deftly step over him and go about your business. llama = helping... ;)

The difference between jusplay and Bernadette is the same as the subtle, but fundamental, contrast between a stunted sense-of-humor and a deformed sense-of-humor.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 am

Thorthoth wrote:
riskllama wrote:lol, says the guy who called me an idiot for thinking dunkirk was in france... :roll:
f*ck off, loser.

Said, the douche-tard ciggie-egg that thought Mayor West was the mayor on American Dad.

Agreed

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:55 am

riskllama wrote:lol, jusplay : you just need to start treating fake bern like you would a passed out drunk on public transportation - no point in kicking or admonishing him for his boorish because he's passed out cold, just deftly step over him and go about your business. llama = helping... ;)

You are not his Dad, so STFU!

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Check the record Llama. That language is not my style. bernie loves using such disgusting attempts at insults.

But that applies to him, if you want to agree with my assessment.

I have said, numerous times, that bernie is FULL of SHIT.

That assessment seems credible. Also, bernie has no ability to refute my arguments because he is TOO STOOOOPID.

JP

JP, can I call you JR? Of course I can.

Calm down son. Breathe deeply into a brown bag. Are you taking your Ritalin?

Being an absent Father, I will take all the blame son. Must of been a terrible childhood for you. No one playing catch with you, no fishing trips or taking you out to shoot some dumb animals.

Here in the beautiful State of Vermont we have an easy to do adoption program for young adults like you.

https://www.vermontjudiciary.org/probate/adoption

...maybe I can make up for some of that lost time? I'll teach you how to play catch, how to fish and how to bag the local bar flies. Oh, the fun we can have!

Postby riskllama on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:50 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:
Thorthoth wrote:
f*ck off, loser.

Agreed

what does vegetable lasagne not knowing where dunkirk is have to do w/any of this, fake bern?
Lieutenant riskllama

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,