Conquer Club

Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hillary Clinton- better than Trump?

Definitely would be better than Trump
36%
Mostly better than Trump
No votes
Not sure
5%
Trump has done mostly better
5%
Trump definitely better than Clinton
36%
Kittens are Cute
18%

Total votes : 22

Re: Hillary Clinton- best failed presidential candidate?

Postby karel on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 pm

really they not racist,i call bullshit.......
Corporal karel

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:50 am

karel wrote:really they not racist,i call bullshit.......

Major betiko

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:37 am

Real time photo of Karel. Warning: Graphic.

show
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 am

Secret Informant in Clinton Probe Identified!

The secret informant in the Clinton corruption probe has been identified as a long-time FBI operative who worked undercover as a Russian lobbyist. William Campbell will be brought in to testify against Clinton before a Senate investigation, it's anticipated. As the pressure mounts, Clinton has gone on a media tour, braying and praying that no prosecutor should be appointed to seek her imprisonment.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360648 ... x-lobbyist
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 pm

karel wrote:god cant wait till doj signs special council to investigate hillary,o shit this is going to be fun.The bitch is going down,lmao

For what? In all of our conversations, k, you are very certain that you want to see Hillary Clinton in prison. That's your main point when it comes to Clinton.

You seem like you're obsessed with that and want to see any kind of perverted method to get there.

Why do you you hate her so much, at the most basic level?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:08 pm

yes id like to see her in jail,getting ass raped for all the people she had or let get killed,30k emails gone,wow,posedta group,omg the list goes on,fraud in the election,uranium deal.Shit the list is so long,my fingers hurt,but you snowflakes will deny it anyways,so who cares right?
Corporal karel

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:00 am

karel wrote:yes id like to see her in jail,getting ass raped for all the people she had or let get killed,30k emails gone,wow,posedta group,omg the list goes on,fraud in the election,uranium deal.Shit the list is so long,my fingers hurt,but you snowflakes will deny it anyways,so who cares right?

You want to see her raped? That's pretty extreme, k.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:25 am

nah she deserves everything she gets
Corporal karel

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Susan Sarandon: ā€˜I thought Hillary was very dangerous. If she'd won, we'd be at warā€™

ā€œI got from Hillary people ā€˜I hope your crotch is grabbedā€™, ā€˜I hope youā€™re rapedā€™."

Has she lost friends over all this? ā€œNo. My friends have a right to their opinions. Itā€™s disappointing but thatā€™s their business. Itā€™s like in the lead-up to Vietnam, and then later they say: ā€˜You were right.ā€™ Or strangely, some of my gay friends were like: ā€˜Oh, I just feel bad for [Clinton]. And I said: ā€˜Sheā€™s not authentic. Sheā€™s been terrible to gay people for the longest time. Sheā€™s an opportunist.ā€™"

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/n ... -be-at-war
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:59 pm

um, isn't the US currently "at war" with a buncha peeps already? just sayin'... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:01 pm

and who gives a flying f*ck what Susan Sarandon thinks, anyways?
(besides Dukasaur, that is. sorry, duk... ;) )
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm

riskllama wrote:and who gives a flying f*ck what Susan Sarandon thinks, anyways?
(besides Dukasaur, that is. sorry, duk... ;) )

No need to apologize. Just like Susan, I don't mind people who have different opinions than I do.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:10 am

riskllama wrote:um, isn't the US currently "at war" with a buncha peeps already? just sayin'... :?

Ehhhhh. Yeah "at war".

We have the middle east which is already failing. The war on terrorism isn't so much a war as it is an attempt to contain an ideology which, unless we develop mind reading capabilities, will never fully achieve.
It's not so much a war today compared to a decade ago. It's basically an occupation. I'm not even sure if COIN is still present over there, with the idea of turning century old dictatorships into democracies. Can imagine how that has been going with Iraq and how much of a disaster that turned out to be when we pulled out in (2010?).

Aside from the odd deployment to deter, we got nothing else going on.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Aside from the odd deployment to deter, we got nothing else going on.

Give it five years and there'll be all the submarine missions to dredge US ships from the floor of the South China Sea.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:54 am

If you really think China has the military power to take on the US, you're an idiot. :lol:
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:56 am

This has been discussed ad nauseum both in OT and elsewhere. If you lined up the entire US military and entire Chinese military opposite each other and told them to fight, the US would most likely win. However, the US military is spread all over the world, mostly concentrated in the US itself. China only has one overseas base, with all its forces located in China. Given any combat between the two would most likely be in the South China Sea (full of Chinese air strips and ports, in close proximity to the Chinese mainland), America would probably lose.

All hail China :D
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:46 am

A. The actual probability of the US Navy "lining up" along the coast line of the South China Sea is slim to none.

B. The sheer amount of air support the US has on hand is massive, and in all likely hood, they would first win the air battle, follow along with the navy, and then the ground. The one who controls the air controls the war.

C. China would have a hard time dictating the course of the war from the beginning to the end. Unless China receives help from other super powers such as Russia or North Korea, by themselves, China would be absolutely decimated in a short amount of time. Iraq during the Gulf war boasted one of the largest militaries during that time line, and it was decimated in only a couple days. Food for thought.

D. Trade embargoes would follow shortly after the war begins. Assuming NATO steps in (Which for the most part, is ran by the US), it would only be a matter of time before China starves itself.

E. Multiple strike points exist, practically surrounding China. The US can stage from either Indonesia, The Phillipines, Japan, Australia, or the Middle East. That's the wonderful part of being spread out. The likely hood of us coming from the North is slim, but I wouldn't put it past the US to try. The sheer magnitude of the US military coming from multiple angles is something that China would not be able to handle. The US doesn't need to consolidate all of it's military power into one focal point.

F. China has not been in any major wars of actual note, whereas the US has participated in several over the course of it's history. We suck in terms of industry, but we'll f*ck your shit up. War is our bread and butter.

It's incredibly unlikely China would come out on top in anything if war was involved. There's a lot of reasons why they don't go out of their way to piss off the US.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:02 am

What DDS said.

Considering that China only eked out a stalemate with little Vietnam in 1979 - despite sharing a land border with it and having no air/sealift requirements - I hardly think the U.S. has much to worry about.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:23 am

saxitoxin wrote:China only eked out a stalemate with little Vietnam in 1979

Wasn't it roundabout then that America spent 10 years trying and failing to win a war against half of Vietnam?

Those little bastards are just sneaky, is all.

@DDS
A-D idk that's all irrelevant and/or fantasy so I cba to answer those points one by one
E - the fact you had to include Australia and the Middle East in your list of 'strike points near China', as well as hypothesizing some sort of attack launched from Russia, shows you just how few options America has (geographically speaking).
F - land wars in deserts, not naval wars in waves. When was the last time the US fought a naval war?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:24 pm

91, the Gulf War. When was Chinas last naval battle? Lol

A-D mmmmk.

E - I've included likely, its not set in stone. You can go ahead and ignore the "doesnt need to consolidate into one area", too.

These are all very real speculations. Way more factors to it, but this just in a nut shell. Go ahead and argue it if you want if it helps you sleep at night. :)
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:36 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:91, the Gulf War

Oh, you mean those famous naval battles where British helicopters destroyed a ragtag Iraqi navy that was in the process of running away from them?

I'm sure that experience will come in useful when British helicopters are sent to the South China Sea to engage Chinese fishing vessels.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:20 pm

Yeah, im sure Chinas enriched history in warfare will be helpful. :roll:
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby mrswdk on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:34 pm

I didn't say China has a lot of recent warfare experience. Just responding to your claim that America's recent experience of shooting shepherds in the Arab deserts would be of use if it was to wage naval warfare against China.

It's like saying your big brother has experience beating up junior school kids for their lunch money, so he'd probably be great at water polo.

inb4 saxi bragging about his college water polo team
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:39 pm

So you're saying that 0 experience trumps some?

Edit - sorry. Some "recent" experience. My bad.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby riskllama on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:41 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:So you're saying that 0 experience trumps some?

Edit - sorry. Some "recent" experience. My bad.

mrs hasn't a clue wtf she is saying 1/2 the time, DDS - probly why she can't hold a job or keep a man...;)
Lieutenant riskllama

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,