Conquer Club

Korea - much better when US not involved

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Korea - much better when US not involved

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Captain warmonger1981

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 am

mrswdk wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I hear the Chinese are coming to America to teach Trump how to build a Great Wall.

--------WOW!.....FAKE NEWS....The Great Wall of CHINA...was started in 221 B.C.(That's right BEFORE CHRIST :D )...I don't think that adds up to over 5,000 years ago...MORE LIKE...2018+221=2,239 years ago(2,240,if you count Zero,I guess)...Maybe if P.C.ers wouldn't try and erase history ,we wouldn't have these mistakes... :( ...I am surprised,the Mrs didn't say anything,when she posted it.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I love the 4077th....Toledo is not FARR from Detroit ;) ...GO MUD HENS =D> ...2 hidden messages... ;)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mrswdk on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:07 am

North Korea in 2017, when America was 'involving' itself in the affairs of the Korean peninsula:

'A Nuclear Button Is Always on my Desk.' Kim Threatens the U.S. in a New Year's Day Speech

North Korea in 2018, when America finally closed its mouth and left the peninsula alone:

The leaders of North and South Korea have agreed to work to rid the peninsula of nuclear weapons after holding a historic summit.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:58 pm

mrswdk wrote:North Korea in 2017, when America was 'involving' itself in the affairs of the Korean peninsula:

'A Nuclear Button Is Always on my Desk.' Kim Threatens the U.S. in a New Year's Day Speech

North Korea in 2018, when America finally closed its mouth and left the peninsula alone:

The leaders of North and South Korea have agreed to work to rid the peninsula of nuclear weapons after holding a historic summit.

I've been thinking about this for a little while. I suspect that Trumpites are pointing to Trump tweets as the reason they got together. But I think it's more just staying out of it perhaps. Either way, I guess you have to give the US some credit recently. Unfortunately...
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby notyou2 on Tue May 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Naw, the US gets to sell arms to the North Koreans to kill the South Koreans, and Trump and company get rich.
Captain notyou2

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,