Conquer Club

Russia, Iran and others tell US to go f*ck itself

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should turn US be stripped of Permanent Member status?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 8

Russia, Iran and others tell US to go f*ck itself

Postby mrswdk on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 pm

US calls UN meeting to discuss protests in Iran, world including Russia, Iran, France and others tell US it is intrusive, abusing the Security Council and needs to mind its own business.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Russia, Iran and others tell US to go f*ck itself

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:07 am

Loss of supremacy in the middle east, loss of major allies like Pakistan and Turkey so far... US is sinking at super speed.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby mrswdk on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:38 am

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:14 am

Calm down everyone.....Trump won't finish his term and Republican will take a beating in the 2018 midterm elections.

The World Order will return once we get these treasonous Russian dik suckers out of office.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby waauw on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:11 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Calm down everyone.....Trump won't finish his term and Republican will take a beating in the 2018 midterm elections.

The World Order will return once we get these treasonous Russian dik suckers out of office.

Unless he seriously messes up, I wouldn't be so certain about that. His vice-president is more right-wing than him. I'm not sure it would be in the interest of the democrats to oust Trump.

Besides, since Bannon got canned he's not as much of a disaster anymore.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 am

waauw wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:Calm down everyone.....Trump won't finish his term and Republican will take a beating in the 2018 midterm elections.

Unless he seriously messes up, I wouldn't be so certain about that. His vice-president is more right-wing than him. I'm not sure it would be in the interest of the democrats to oust Trump.

I agree that having Pence as President would be a catastrophe. But the investigation is still moving forward and more indictments are coming.

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:22 pm

waauw wrote:

Pense is more "right wing" but more on the social level. He might try to elim abortion and start a sort of christian sharia law here in the US, but he doesn't desire nor does he have the testicular fortitude to disrupt the entire world political stage the way Orange Turd Blossom does on a daily basis. Can you picture Pense pushing the leader on Montenegro aside because he wants "attentions" from the camera? I can't...
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:08 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
waauw wrote:

Pense is more "right wing" but more on the social level. He might try to elim abortion and start a sort of christian sharia law here in the US, but he doesn't desire nor does he have the testicular fortitude to disrupt the entire world political stage the way Orange Turd Blossom does on a daily basis. Can you picture Pense pushing the leader on Montenegro aside because he wants "attentions" from the camera? I can't...

And yet, were there any real, tangible consequences to the pushing of the Montenegrin? None whatsoever. Many of these things that make headlines are really inconsequential.

On the other hand, closing abortion clinics does have real, tangible consequences. War is worse, but short of war, unplanned pregnancy is the single largest driver of poverty and suffering on earth.

I have to agree with waauw here, Pence would be far worse, in terms of things that actually matter, than Trump.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 am

waauw wrote:I'm not sure it would be in the interest of the democrats to oust Trump.

That's like saying it's not in the interest of Pauly Shore to oust Trump. Pauly Shore has as much ability to remove Trump as the Democrats and visa versa.

The Democratic Party is a party on its last legs, virtually extinct and with no official or formal power. They have a minority in both chambers of Congress, they control less than 25% of state governments. They are out of the White House. The appointees of their presidents are in a dwindling minority on the Supreme Court.

Removal of a president requires 51% of the House. How would a party which controls 44% of the House get a 51% vote?

Removal of a president also requires 67% of the Senate. How would a party which controls 49% of the Senate get a 67% vote?

The handful of Republicans - Flake, Corker, Hatch - who might have sided with the Democrats have all been effectively purged and will slinking away next year. McCain is barely limping along on life support.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby karel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:25 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:
waauw wrote:

I agree that having Pence as President would be a catastrophe. But the investigation is still moving forward and more indictments are coming.

Yea you all just want another free loader prez again
Corporal karel

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 am

Let's underscore this; it's important people live in reality and realize the Democratic Party is on the verge of being totally wiped out and dissolving - its 189 year history about to come to an end.

The Democrats have controlled Congress 4 of the last 23 years.

In the 2018 midterm elections the Senate has 34 of its 100 seats up for election - 26 of them are held by Democrats ... and 5 of those are in states in which Trump won a majority of the popular vote in 2016. The mere 8 Republican seats up for election are all in sister-fucking states like Mississippi, Utah, and Texas. That means the Democrats have no chance of capturing any Republican seat, while the Republicans have 5 chances to increase the size of their Senate majority.

As for the House ... because the Democrats, under Obama, were completely wiped out on the state level and only control 25% of state legislatures, the congressional districts have all been drawn by Republicans. The entire design of the 2018 elections has been constructed to 1,000% guarantee the Grand Ol' Party maintains its House majority.

Every election that passes means additional safeguards to ensure Eternal Rule can be legislated in place. If the Democrats don't win 2018 - and there is a 0% chance they can - they will have a less than 0% chance in 2020. And even less chance in 2022, and so forth forever and forever.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:44 am

Democratic senators with a target on their back in 2018:

- Bob Menendez ... facing a re-trial - probably to begin during the middle of his re-election campaign - on criminal corruption charges
    - Debbie Stabenow ... currently has a 41% approval rating and represents a state Trump won in 2016
    - [open Democratic Minnesota seat] ... just vacated by Democrat serial sex molester Al Franken

After the 2018 mid-term elections we're looking at the GOP increasing from a 51-49 Senate majority to a 54-46 Senate majority. They may shed a few seats in the House but will still hold the majority.

FairVote, a nonpartisan think tank that analyzes elections and proposes electoral reforms, has issued its new Monopoly Politics 2018 report on U.S. House elections. Using its proven model, the organization projects that Republicans are likely to maintain a majority in the U.S. House of Representatives absent an historic partisan wave in 2018.

FairVote’s model has missed only one high-confidence projection in more than a 1,000 congressional races in the 2012, 2014 and 2016 cycles.

https://www.salon.com/2017/10/22/study- ... s_partner/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:59 am

saxitoxin wrote:Let's underscore this; it's important people live in reality and realize the Democratic Party is on the verge of being totally wiped out and dissolving - its 189 year history about to come to an end.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
-------So, I am from Detroit......When I ask my fellow Detroiters ...Why do you vote for The Party of the Dixiecrats,the jim crow laws,Yet turn your back on the Party of Lincoln,the only party that would allow or in fact had a black Rep or Sen in the US Congress from a Southern State,The Repub.Party...?...They get a confused look on their face...Like most P.C. liberals ,who only listen to FAKE NEWS,as they rewrite history...Anyway...their usual response is "THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO"...Yet these are the same people who tear down America's past...For generations they have been duped into thinking the Democratic party is for them....As it buys their votes with free stuff....As it uses free stuff, as a good old white washing the Party with a fresh coat of paint...Paint full of hollow promises and lies...MOST OF AMERICA ,THANKS TO TRUMP/THOUGH THEY WONT ADMIT IT.....HAS WOKEN UP TO THIS FACT... :!: ....THANKS TO THE dnc FOR SHOWING THE DEMOCRATS DIRTY TRICKS ASIDE FROM FREE STUFF IN 2016...NOT TO MENTION PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK OF ALL THE OFFENDED. :roll: WHO PLAY WITH CRAYONS AND CRY ,WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR WAY...USE LABEL AND IDENTITY POLITICS ,A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THEN THOSE THEY ACCUSE...WELL IT IS OVER..... :lol: Call Yogi Berra......It is finally over for the Dems.,THE PCers and their views... =D> =D> =D> O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) .....When I was in line waiting to turn in my ballot on election night 2016...Most of the time I feel like the only Repub. in Southwest Detroit(I would get strange looks from the people working the voting place in past elections,because The Repub. part is the 1st on our ballot,and the book/cover they give with the ballot,never covers the 1st thing you can vote for/the Repub.cand.)...I was surprised to hear people talking in line...I voted for Trump,me too,me too,as they all would say,man I was a little afraid to say I voted for Trump...people from all walks of life would say...Mostly they said,they are tired of voting Dem...then getting ignored till next election day...Nice job Dem.Party...nice job.... :lol: ....2018 will bring more Repub.s and yes,3rd party Libertarians to office... :P
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:23 am

-------Then I guess the counties of the UN didn't get the main theme of TRUMP'S ELECTION MESSAGE OF 2016...........UNITE STATES OF.........AMERICA IS ONLY PUTTING AMERICA ...THE USA ....1ST.... FROM NOW ON SUCKERS....... =D> =D> =D> ....WE DON'T NEED FREE LOADING COUNTRIES TO TAKE CARE OF.......we have enough liberals at home to care for within our own borders......So tough cookies losers around the world :lol: :lol: :lol: .... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...don't worry they will be crawling to our shores licking our feet...if we leave.....LEAGUE OF NATIONS ANYONE... ;)

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:35 am

-------Hey,mook.....Who and when did Montenegro save the world...in 2 World Wars,no!......yes mighty Montenegro.........Hell...Montenegro is to about 99% of Americans...like Aleppo is to Gary Johnson... :lol: ....Damn right get out of our President's way..........We saved all your little made up countries' asses.........America 1st.......Don't you forget it......... :!: :!: :!: O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Confederate SS do you normally chat with yourself in these threads?

Reality check buddy.......Only a third of Americans support the whack job we have as President.

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:02 pm

American in 2017:

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby armati on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:48 pm

"short of war, unplanned pregnancy is the single largest driver of poverty and suffering on earth"

Central banks are the single biggest driver of poverty on earth.....for the masses that is, they serve the very top % very well.

On the other hand, War is the most profitable business there is, bar none.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:54 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-------Hey,mook.....Who and when did Montenegro save the world...in 2 World Wars,no!......yes mighty Montenegro.........Hell...Montenegro is to about 99% of Americans...like Aleppo is to Gary Johnson... :lol: ....Damn right get out of our President's way..........We saved all your little made up countries' asses.........America 1st.......Don't you forget it......... :!: :!: :!: O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

So America is the best and the rest of the world should go f*ck itself is the message trump projects loud and clear. And you think this further the USA's interest on a global stage? Saxi sure does, I don't. No where in my post did I say Montenegro is an important country. I've been there tough, and anyone in this world rich enough to own a yacht has probably parked it there at some point. Perhaps there is even economic opportunities for American companies there... but maybe not when the only thing everyone in the world actually knows about the Montenegrin president is that he was disrespected by the leader of America. So that guys is probs going to go hard on fucking the USA with whatever little power or influence he might have. Maybe it doesn't make much of any difference, but was there any reason at all America should suffer because Trump is an egomanic? Did he gain anything by pushing him aside? I mean even internally do you think someone who didn't vote for trump last time is gonna see that and say damn I really want him to run again. Trump is his own best and worst advocate. It's a microcosm of the issue more than 50% of American's have with him.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:09 pm

100 % agree w/mook - heads of state should not behave in this fashion.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby karel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:48 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-------Hey,mook.....Who and when did Montenegro save the world...in 2 World Wars,no!......yes mighty Montenegro.........Hell...Montenegro is to about 99% of Americans...like Aleppo is to Gary Johnson... :lol: ....Damn right get out of our President's way..........We saved all your little made up countries' asses.........America 1st.......Don't you forget it......... :!: :!: :!: O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

So America is the best and the rest of the world should go f*ck itself is the message trump projects loud and clear. And you think this further the USA's interest on a global stage? Saxi sure does, I don't. No where in my post did I say Montenegro is an important country. I've been there tough, and anyone in this world rich enough to own a yacht has probably parked it there at some point. Perhaps there is even economic opportunities for American companies there... but maybe not when the only thing everyone in the world actually knows about the Montenegrin president is that he was disrespected by the leader of America. So that guys is probs going to go hard on fucking the USA with whatever little power or influence he might have. Maybe it doesn't make much of any difference, but was there any reason at all America should suffer because Trump is an egomanic? Did he gain anything by pushing him aside? I mean even internally do you think someone who didn't vote for trump last time is gonna see that and say damn I really want him to run again. Trump is his own best and worst advocate. It's a microcosm of the issue more than 50% of American's have with him.

i agree,rest of the world should f*ck off,we have done so much for the world,now its time for them to help tghemselves,we are noty the wortlds baby sitter
Corporal karel

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:13 pm

karel wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

i agree,rest of the world should f*ck off,we have done so much for the world,now its time for them to help tghemselves,we are noty the wortlds baby sitter

Don't go!!! Who else will we get to overthrow legitimate governments? Who else will reign death from the skies on the mothers and children? Who else will develop new ways to kill the world's people. Please stay.
Captain notyou2

Postby karel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:11 pm

notyou2 wrote:
karel wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Don't go!!! Who else will we get to overthrow legitimate governments? Who else will reign death from the skies on the mothers and children? Who else will develop new ways to kill the world's people. Please stay.

if your talking about the middle east,then f*ck them,they nothing but a bunch of p*ssys,they need to grow a pair of balls and fight for them selves,i think usa should pull everyone out of middle east and let them all kill each other,been going on for thousands of yrs,so why try asnd stop it now
Corporal karel

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:41 am

karel wrote:
notyou2 wrote:

if your talking about the middle east,then f*ck them,they nothing but a bunch of p*ssys,they need to grow a pair of balls and fight for them selves,

Yeah, I think they've been fighting for themselves for thousands of years. Probably more than you know.

karel wrote:i think usa should pull everyone out of middle east and let them all kill each other,been going on for thousands of yrs,so why try asnd stop it now

Oh, you did know that! So what is the point of your first sentence?

In fact, I think we agree. I think most of us would love it if the U.S. would get the f*ck out of the Middle East and stop destabilizing governments there.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,