Conquer Club

YouTube

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

YouTube

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:49 pm

It keeps trying to put Twisted Sister - We're not going to take it on my suggested even though I've deleted it several times. I love Dee but I have no desire ever to hear that song.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: YouTube

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:35 pm

On a related topic, on Netflix if I start watching a movie, realize it's shit and stop watching it, it stays forever in my "continue watching" list. Is there some way to remove it?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby King_Herpes on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:53 am

Dukasaur wrote:On a related topic, on Netflix if I start watching a movie, realize it's shit and stop watching it, it stays forever in my "continue watching" list. Is there some way to remove it?

Don't mean to interrupt this heartwarming Father, Son thing you have going here guys but ffs fast forward until the end, Chainsaw. The same way you dupe any self automated algorithm. Do you answer machine operated callers all day too or did you at least figure out that although you can't always block their numbers you can deny the call faster than saying, "Duk here"?

Further proof that at some age all people are doomed to be confounded by television.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:07 am

Bazinga!

Also what song is twisted sister? Won't search it on my U-toob cause i might end up with a yoshi problem.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:16 am

Dukasaur wrote:On a related topic, on Netflix if I start watching a movie, realize it's shit and stop watching it, it stays forever in my "continue watching" list. Is there some way to remove it?

https://www.androidpolice.com/2017/10/12/tip-can-remove-series-continue-watching-netflix-harder/
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,