Conquer Club

Which game system is the best?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which game system is the best?

Total votes : 0

Postby Fircoal on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:16 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:
static_ice wrote:ultimately the winner of the console wars will be decided by the games

Another point for the PS3! Think MGS4, Haze, God of War 3, Black 2, and all the others. All the 360 has going for it in the near future is Halo 3, talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.
Think TP, SMG, MP3, SSBB, and all the others. Plus, most good games for the PS3 aren't console exclusive. ;)
This is because Sony like to share their games with other consoles, in acts of selflessness.
Any game which is a console exclusive shows that that company is being selfish, and we won't stand for selfishness!
Yes, because they were selfless when they stole ideas from nintendo. :P

Actually, the reason the games aren't verson exclusive are because they are being developed by 3rd parties. :D

well of course, you think Sony would devolep there own games? THeir to selfless. ;)

Also if they did, it'd probably be something like[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial_%28Atari_2600%29] this
[/url]
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby sam_levi_11 on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:29 pm

OMG please stop posting
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby Shadowstar on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:33 pm

sam_levi_11 wrote:OMG please stop posting
Jeez, Fircoal, enough with the multi posts...
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby Blastshot on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:40 pm

Fircoal, you see that lil button that says Post? QUIT PRESSIN IT! lol
If someone described asked me to describe myself in one word, that word would be: Rocker
Private Blastshot

Location: A little town, in a medium state, from a large country

Postby Fircoal on Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:26 pm

SHUT UP! come on, I'm not in when the topic is in full force, so there is no one to come inbetween my posts. SO!

GO DIE! and some other things. Not my fault. The only other option would be a long post which other people would hate. :wink:
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Shadowstar on Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:30 pm

Fircoal wrote:SHUT UP! come on, I'm not in when the topic is in full force, so there is no one to come inbetween my posts. SO!

GO DIE! and some other things. Not my fault. The only other option would be a long post which other people would hate. :wink:
People don't hate long posts as much as they hate multi-posts...
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby Fircoal on Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:35 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
Fircoal wrote:SHUT UP! come on, I'm not in when the topic is in full force, so there is no one to come inbetween my posts. SO!

But it's easier this way. :D
Captain Fircoal

Postby qeee1 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:18 am

Fircoal wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:

But it's easier this way. :D

Sigh fircoal, you're gonna turn me into a nettequite nazi. STOP FREAKIN DOUBLE POSTING.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby HorusKol on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:34 am

whoever posted the poll forgot to include the most technologically advanced system with the largest gamebase (in variety and actual numbers of games) - and that's the PC...

but out of the consoles - Nintendo win... they may not have the raw power, but I look at the games that Sony and xBox have, and I see 5 basic games with different titles and slightly different graphics...
Nintendo never forgot that the point of a game is the experience - and its not just about pretty pictures on a screen...
Cook HorusKol

Postby sam_levi_11 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:52 am

nintendo risked everything- and it paid off, if it failed and was as sucessful as the ps3 is now then they might have given up consoles as they said it themselves- the gc was a massive loss
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby static_ice on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:13 pm

HorusKol PC isn't in the options because technically it isn't a console :roll:

Minister Masket wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:
static_ice wrote:ultimately the winner of the console wars will be decided by the games

Another point for the PS3! Think MGS4, Haze, God of War 3, Black 2, and all the others. All the 360 has going for it in the near future is Halo 3, talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.
Think TP, SMG, MP3, SSBB, and all the others. Plus, most good games for the PS3 aren't console exclusive. ;)
This is because Sony like to share their games with other consoles, in acts of selflessness.
Any game which is a console exclusive shows that that company is being selfish, and we won't stand for selfishness!

yeah... sony likes to "share" their only good games, because they feel guilty about "sharing" nintendo's great ideas to themselves :wink:
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 pm

static_ice wrote:HorusKol PC isn't in the options because technically it isn't a console :roll:

Minister Masket wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:

yeah... sony likes to "share" their only good games, because they feel guilty about "sharing" nintendo's great ideas to themselves :wink:

your very late on that. :lol:
Captain Fircoal

Postby static_ice on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Fircoal wrote:your very late on that. :lol:

I know but I have to get my opinion in :)
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:20 pm

static_ice wrote:

same here. But you don't get numerous complains. :wink:
Captain Fircoal

Postby static_ice on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:26 pm

Fircoal wrote:
static_ice wrote:

thats cuz I know how to debate :wink:
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm

static_ice wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
static_ice wrote:

nope, that is not why. ;)
Captain Fircoal

Postby Shadowstar on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:54 pm

Fircoal wrote:
static_ice wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
static_ice wrote:

It's because you DON'T know how to debate.

And I think we can see who is winning the console war. :D
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:07 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
static_ice wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
static_ice wrote:

It's because you DON'T know how to debate.

And I think we can see who is winning the console war. :D

Nope, it's because I know how to multi-post. ;)
Captain Fircoal

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,