Conquer Club

Is there something like CC for Monopoly?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is there something like CC for Monopoly?

Postby daddy1gringo on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:06 am

My other favorite board game is Monopoly, but I haven't found anywhere to play it against humans (as opposed to computers) like CC. Does anybody know of one?
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Re: Is there something like CC for Monopoly?

Postby Honibaz on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:08 am

daddy1gringo wrote:My other favorite board game is Monopoly, but I haven't found anywhere to play it against humans (as opposed to computers) like CC. Does anybody know of one?

Try typing in atrai play in Google, I once was a member but got my computer infected with trojans playing one of its games.

Honibaz
Last edited by Honibaz on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
Corporal Honibaz

Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby The1exile on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:11 am

daddy1gringo wrote:My other favorite board game is Monopoly, but I haven't found anywhere to play it against humans (as opposed to computers) like CC. Does anybody know of one?

http://www.gilwood.org/riskopoly.htm
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby Honibaz on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:14 am

The1exile wrote:

http://www.gilwood.org/riskopoly.htm

Riskopoly looks nice, I've never seen anything like this before!

Honibaz
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
Corporal Honibaz

Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby daddy1gringo on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:16 am

Honibaz wrote:Try typing in atrai play in Google, I once was a member but got my computer infected with trojans playing one of its games.Honibaz

well at least your computer was having safe sex :roll: sorry.

So "trojans" is a virus? I'm not very computer-savvy
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Postby The1exile on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:24 am

daddy1gringo wrote: So "trojans" is a virus? I'm not very computer-savvy

a trojan is a type of virus, named after the trojan horse.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby daddy1gringo on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:37 am

The1exile wrote:a trojan is a type of virus, named after the trojan horse.

Oh, Duh, I should have figured that one.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Postby daddy1gringo on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:44 am

Just checked out the Riskopoly site. Thanks for that, but what I was looking for was a way to play actual Monopoly or a good clone as CC is of Risk on line. Anybody?
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Postby Honibaz on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:45 am

daddy1gringo wrote:Just checked out the Riskopoly site. Thanks for that, but what I was looking for was a way to play actual Monopoly or a good clone as CC is of Risk on line. Anybody?

So you want a non-virus site? That's pretty hard to find. Sorry, can't give you anymore good suggestions.

Honibaz

Corporal Honibaz

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,