Conquer Club

sleeping in the wet patch

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:52 pm

Cheap Trick wrote:
Arbustos wrote:
kendoh99 wrote:
Arbustos wrote:
You shower when you wake up dumbass, its not like it'd even matter. If the hotel was super cheap I'd sleep in it. Think about it, you touch your cum all the time, there's no difference between touching it for a minute and touching it for 5 minutes, your just some little faggot who's never had a dog, go get a dog and see if you're still a wussy faggot.

With all your experience on the subject, :roll: surely you've heard that cleaning up after sex (not 7 hours after) helps prevent STIs?

You just don't make any sense...

what sti's do you catch from sleeping in a wet patch?

OK, just did some research to stop from making an ass of myself:

STI's can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. I imagine lying in emissions would increase your risk of acquiring one this way.

I was talking about general cleaning up afterwards anyways.

Wash your genitals with soap and water and urinate soon after you have sex. This may help clean away some germs before they have a chance to infect you.

-http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/sexinfections/sti/165.html

If I'm completely wrong, someone please tell me how, don't just insult me (cough*cawck*cough). I want to learn! :wink:

Mother told me yeah she told me I'd meet girls like you.
She also said to stay away you never know what you'll catch.

If you're going to use two condoms you should shell out for quality water soluble lubricant and put some between them, it helps prevent them from squeaking like a balloon and breaking.

I've heard.

Did you research "skeet" yet?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Arbustos on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:56 pm

Yeah, and all I found was either "to cum" or the act of coitus interruptus... is it just a Canadian thing? :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class Arbustos

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:12 pm

No, it's more of an "I'm old and don't get down in the hizzle" thing.

It would appear that you kids and the rap music are changing the definition of words again.

Carry on and have fun.

It's a good idea to wash the skeet off after gettin' wit' some hoes G.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Arbustos on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:14 pm

2dimes wrote:No, it's more of an "I'm old and don't get down in the hizzle" thing.

It would appear that you kids and the rap music are changing the definition of words again.

Carry on and have fun.

Uh, sure. So you basically agree with me on the cleanliness thing, or what?

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:21 pm

Arbustos wrote:
2dimes wrote:No, it's more of an "I'm old and don't get down in the hizzle" thing.

Carry on and have fun.

Absolutely, if a man you don't know ejaculates on you I definately recomend you wash it off a soon as possible.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Arbustos on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 pm

2dimes wrote:
Arbustos wrote:

Carry on and have fun.

Absolutely, if a man you don't know ejaculates on you I definately recomend you wash it off a soon as possible.

Nice example. :wink:
Although that could still be you making fun of me.
:cry:

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:18 pm

Thing is if there's nasty things in your own semen that will transmit infection or disease you allready have them. The worst danger of not washing your own off is it will get crusty and maybe itchy.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Arbustos on Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:20 pm

2dimes wrote:Thing is if there's nasty things in your own semen that will transmit infection or disease you allready have them. The worst danger of not washing your own off is it will get crusty and maybe itchy.

Leave details at the door, please. :wink:

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:25 pm

Arbustos wrote:
2dimes wrote:Thing is if there's nasty things in your own semen that will transmit infection or disease you allready have them. The worst danger of not washing your own off is it will get crusty and maybe itchy.

Sometimes it attaches to pubic hair and won't let go, you can't wash it off. Just have to wait for it to flake.

By the way in addition to being a common hunting term for animal droppings it seems "Skeet" is dutch.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Arbustos on Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:27 pm

2dimes wrote:
Arbustos wrote:

Sometimes it attaches to pubic hair and won't let go, you can't wash it off. Just have to wait for it to flake.

By the way in addition to being a common hunting term for animal droppings it seems "Skeet" is dutch.

Yea, I love etymology! :)

Postby autoload on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 pm

I always called it "The Wet Spot"

And to answer the question, no, I never sleep in it. Sometimes, depending on the woman and how much she secretes, I will place a towel under her butt.

Some women of the past would get mad at me because I hate having the shit on me. I will literally get up right after I'm done and go straight to the bathroom to wash up before cuddling.
Major autoload

Postby unriggable on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Anybody try Rodeo? I heard about it and thought it was funny.
Cook unriggable

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:30 pm

You're pretty prissy.

I assure you, provided it's lacking the viral impurities of the stuff from those gutter whores arbustos is running with, you can safely rub it in your eyes.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby unriggable on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:36 pm

2dimes wrote:You're pretty prissy.

I assure you, provided it's lacking the viral impurities of the stuff from those gutter whores arbustos is running with, you can safely rub it in your eyes.

Not really, its acidic. This is what you get from mixing it up with vinegar for your pH measurement science experiment.
Cook unriggable

Postby Beastly on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:48 am

reverend_kyle wrote:in the wet patch?

Doesn't surprise me one bit, that you didn't know that!
Corporal 1st Class Beastly

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 am

Beastly wrote:

didn't know there was a term for it.. also being a teenager I don't normally sleep after sex.. I typically drive home then sleep.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Backglass on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 am

autoload wrote:I always called it "The Wet Spot"

I believe "Spot" is more the American term and "Patch" more the UK term. I had never heard it referred to as a "patch" until this thread.

To me, the "Wet Patch" is that part of your lawn that doesn't dry out and gums up your mower. :lol:
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:09 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Beastly wrote:

didn't know there was a term for it.. also being a teenager I don't normally sleep after sex.. I typically drive home then sleep.

what you drive home after wanking, thats strange most teenagers do it in their bedroom or the bathroom.

to norse you may of only paid for 9, but what about the ones you spiked(rhohypnol). :roll:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby kendoh99 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Arbustos wrote:
kendoh99 wrote:
Arbustos wrote:
You shower when you wake up dumbass, its not like it'd even matter. If the hotel was super cheap I'd sleep in it. Think about it, you touch your cum all the time, there's no difference between touching it for a minute and touching it for 5 minutes, your just some little faggot who's never had a dog, go get a dog and see if you're still a wussy faggot.

With all your experience on the subject, :roll: surely you've heard that cleaning up after sex (not 7 hours after) helps prevent STIs?

You just don't make any sense...

what sti's do you catch from sleeping in a wet patch?

OK, just did some research to stop from making an ass of myself:

STI's can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. I imagine lying in emissions would increase your risk of acquiring one this way.

I was talking about general cleaning up afterwards anyways.

Wash your genitals with soap and water and urinate soon after you have sex. This may help clean away some germs before they have a chance to infect you.

-http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/sexinfections/sti/165.html

If I'm completely wrong, someone please tell me how, don't just insult me (cough*cawck*cough). I want to learn! :wink:

so if you knew all participating parties involved had no sti's or std's then you would quite happily sleep in the wet patch?
Cadet kendoh99

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:18 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Beastly wrote:

what you drive home after wanking, thats strange most teenagers do it in their bedroom or the bathroom.

to norse you may of only paid for 9, but what about the ones you spiked(rhohypnol). :roll:

I'm not the do it myself kind of guy.

and to answer for norse, that was only 3 of them.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Norse on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:31 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Beastly wrote:

Well, even some of the ones I paid, I had to spike.... :lol: :lol:

but seriously, I am realy a ladies man, I just cant take them to footy or the pub, where I get ultra-violent :lol: :lol:
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Norse on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:33 pm

Besides, bein of scot extraction daz, and living in mancunia, you must be among the most violent criminals in the land. :lol: :lol:

GUVNA'S!
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby CrazyAnglican on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:35 pm

2dimes wrote:It's a good idea to wash the skeet off after gettin' wit' some hoes G.

I kno' dats right.
Corporal CrazyAnglican

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:44 pm

norse don`t forget the young. :lol: .

i used to be violent, but not any more. it`s not worth it to many cctv. :lol:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby Norse on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:48 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:norse don`t forget the young. :lol: .

i used to be violent, but not any more. it`s not worth it to many cctv. :lol:

ahh, well thats where me and my northern brothers differ...

Did you know, that they cant prosecute you on CCTV alone?

They need a 'rat' to shop you too......which is why you get to the rats before they can shop you.........

Corporal 1st Class Norse

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,