Conquer Club

Cheating Patriots - surprise surprise

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Cheating Patriots - surprise surprise

Postby Iz Man on Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:52 am

I've always hated the Pats.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true

At least they finally got caught this time. They've been suspected for a while.
You can't tell me Tom Brady and Bob Kraft didn't know about this.

Scumbags.
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby GreecePwns on Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:02 am

And all they get is a $500,000 on Belechick and $250,000 on the Patriot organization.

McLaren did basically the same thing and got fined $100,000,000.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby BeakerWMA on Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:08 am

The camera was taken away in the first qurter and had no impact on the game outcome - per the NFL investigation...

Where was all this outrage when best player on the SD Chargers D was suspended for taking steroids? Or when the Broncos chop block a defender and ruin his career? or when the 49ers and Broncos disregarded the salary cap rules and won SuperBowls as a result?

IZMan can you tell me who killed Kennedy as you seem to know things that haven't been proven or widely known.
I am serious...and don't call me Shirley.
Captain BeakerWMA

Postby Iz Man on Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:18 am

BeakerWMA wrote:The camera was taken away in the first qurter and had no impact on the game outcome - per the NFL investigation...

Where was all this outrage when best player on the SD Chargers D was suspended for taking steroids? Or when the Broncos chop block a defender and ruin his career? or when the 49ers and Broncos disregarded the salary cap rules and won SuperBowls as a result?

IZMan can you tell me who killed Kennedy as you seem to know things that haven't been proven or widely known.

1) There has been outrage against 'roids.
2) People have been complaining about the Broncos chop blocking for years.
3) So the 49'ers won their SB's because of salary cap violations? You obviously don't have a clue about the game.
4) What the hell are you talking about? They caught them in the act.
5) Maybe you should just stick to hockey.
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby luns101 on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:06 pm

I've always disliked "Bellychick" but I never thought he would stoop to cheating. Just one more reason to root against the Patriots besides the fact that Moss is playing for them now. The 2 of them deserve each other.
Major luns101

Postby misterman10 on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:07 pm

BeakerWMA wrote:The camera was taken away in the first qurter and had no impact on the game outcome - per the NFL investigation...

LMAO :lol:
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby Iz Man on Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:03 am

misterman10 wrote:
BeakerWMA wrote:49ers and Broncos disregarded the salary cap rules and won SuperBowls as a result?

LMAO :lol:

Agree completely
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby unriggable on Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:39 am

Wow that's really disappointing...I root for the pats so you can imagine what this is like...

God damnit.
Cook unriggable

Postby unriggable on Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 am

I'm surprised at how little publicity this got.
Cook unriggable

Postby BeakerWMA on Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:40 am

Heh, you obviously don't hang out at many sports related websites :)

IZMan I apologize for being snotty earlier, I'd been arguing all morning with some Pats haters and it carried over here.
Captain BeakerWMA

Postby misterman10 on Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:42 am

BeakerWMA wrote:Heh, you obviously don't hang out at many sports related websites :)

IZMan I apologize for being snotty earlier, I'd been arguing all morning with some Pats haters and it carried over here.
So you were arguing with some non-bandwagon fans. Tell me how that went?

All patriots fans are bandwagoners. It is ridiculous. As soon as the patriots start sucking, the "fans" will move on to a new team. And the funniest part is, is that they will disagree with that until the end, but it will always be true
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby rsuttles58 on Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:52 am

luns101 wrote:I've always disliked "Bellychick" but I never thought he would stoop to cheating. Just one more reason to root against the Patriots besides the fact that Moss is playing for them now. The 2 of them deserve each other.

I do. Bellichek is just an extremely competitive person. I don't follow the Pats at all, but I could easily see Bellichek being in on something like this. He's just an extreme competitor. Everytime they lose he looks so pissed off it's not even funny. Unfortunately I know how he feels. :(
Major rsuttles58

Postby BeakerWMA on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:19 pm

I'm sure all the Pats fans in New England are bandwagon jumpers. Being from Atlantic Canada, I've seen almost no other team on a consistant basis since I was old enough to watch football on TV, liking t5hem is just a carryover from that.
Captain BeakerWMA

Postby unriggable on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:37 pm

misterman10 wrote:All patriots fans are bandwagoners. It is ridiculous. As soon as the patriots start sucking, the "fans" will move on to a new team. And the funniest part is, is that they will disagree with that until the end, but it will always be true

Yeah, we are all bandwagoners. Other than the fact that we live within a half hour drive of the stadium. I mean really, when else does the city root for their team? I've never heard of such a thing!
Cook unriggable

Postby GreecePwns on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:39 pm

unriggable wrote:
misterman10 wrote:All patriots fans are bandwagoners. It is ridiculous. As soon as the patriots start sucking, the "fans" will move on to a new team. And the funniest part is, is that they will disagree with that until the end, but it will always be true

Yeah, we are all bandwagoners. Other than the fact that we live within a half hour drive of the stadium. I mean really, when else does the city root for their team? I've never heard of such a thing!
When else does every other city filled with at least 10% patriot fans? When all of them are front-runners of course.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby unriggable on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:42 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
unriggable wrote:

When else does every other city filled with at least 10% patriot fans? When all of them are front-runners of course.

When else are 54% of all statistics made up on the spot?
Cook unriggable

Postby GreecePwns on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:45 pm

unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
unriggable wrote:

When else are 54% of all statistics made up on the spot?
100% of these cases include people trying to prove a point. There shouldn't be so many patriots fans in, say, california or new york, now should there? I saw so many while in NY over the summer, I felt like I was in Boston.

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby unriggable on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:47 pm

GreecePwns wrote:I saw so many while in NY over the summer, I felt like I was in Boston.

No shit - if you've ever been to boston you'll see plenty of yankees fans. The two cities are less than four hours apart. Two cities are practically connected.
Cook unriggable

Postby GreecePwns on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:48 pm

unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:I saw so many while in NY over the summer, I felt like I was in Boston.

No shit - if you've ever been to boston you'll see plenty of yankees fans. The two cities are less than four hours apart. Two cities are practically connected.
The point is that there are 2 teams in New York already, and people still go with the Patriots.

Corporal GreecePwns

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,