Conquer Club

Are you a VET? youll love this

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Are you a VET? youll love this

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:59 pm

brought to you by this criminal, insane government

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... mament.htm
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm

I though you meant he animal doctor :roll: .
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 1st Class 0ojakeo0

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:12 pm

O no... Now they can't own guns... What ever will they do? Besides lead a healthy and productive life, that is. I don't see what the big fucking deal is about guns? YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED THEM!!!
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:45 pm

I like how they have to say that an act called the "Veteran's Disarmament Act" will ban the use of guns for veterans. Maybe it's so the person who passed this law can understand what he did. (or maybe his people)
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:48 pm

That amendment is f-ed up. :?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby vtmarik on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:33 pm

Well I don't know, let's look at potential scenarios:

Scenario #1: A war vet with PTSD is standing in a bank, when all of a sudden two men with masks break in with guns drawn and yell that this is a robbery. The vet, thinking quickly, draws his gun and disables them.

Scenario #2: A war vet with PTSD hears something that worries him. It sounds like distant gunfire. Thinking quickly, he draws his gun and runs downstairs. In the poorly-lit room, he sees a shadowy figure opening and closing cabinets seemingly at random. He shoots. Unfortunately, the sound of gunfire was the television, and the person he shot was his own daughter who was rifling through the cabinets.

Both are equally likely, both are arguments both against and for the amendment. My opinion? It's fucked up.

If anyone's gonna own a gun, I'd rather it be a slightly-addled, trained soldier rather than a middle-aged victim of muggings who happens to be nervous and trigger happy.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby bedub1 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:49 pm

I find it sad that the media only talks about how many CRIMINALS use guns to commit crimes and kill people, and never about the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS that use them for protection against CRIMINALS.

Think about this....right now, if you want to rob a bank, you worry about a couple security guards. Or, if everybody had a gun and the training to use them, then when you go to rob the bank you have to worry about the security guards, the tellers, the bank manager, and any customer that happens to be in there......
Colonel bedub1

Postby joecoolfrog on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:55 am

Surely the fewer guns that are in circulation,the fewer shootings there will be :D
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby unriggable on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:59 am

bedub1 wrote:I find it sad that the media only talks about how many CRIMINALS use guns to commit crimes and kill people, and never about the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS that use them for protection against CRIMINALS.

That's because about four times as many people get shot by accident for every one person that gets shot on purpose.
Cook unriggable

Postby xtratabasco on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:40 am

Also the VA hospitals all have armed guards now and the Administration offices have been removed from the hospital itself.

I wonder if they know something we dont. :-k
Corporal xtratabasco

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,