Conquer Club

Black Saturday

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:38 pm

:roll: american football...
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby misterman10 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:38 pm

mr. incrediball wrote::roll: american football...

:roll: mr. incrediball
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby dcowboys055 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:39 pm

misterman10 wrote:
DIXIE wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
misterman10 wrote:
FiveThreeEight wrote:Quinn's an alum, so I think that counts. Go UW Huskies! Almost got USC.
I dont think it counts, only if you want to insult ND, but GK's main goal is to insult Quinn

Brady Quinn's demonic soul will always be present at the ND games, and for that he is responsible for that team losing. If he were to say, die, maybe the team would get back on track. :wink:

LOL I dont think Brady Quinn has anything to do with the suckage going on at Notre Dame,,I think its that fat ass coach thinking he can have a run at college football like he did in the NFL,,he calls piss poor plays and doesnt have an offense,or a defense for that matter...
your one to be calling people fat :roll:
He doesn't call piss poor plays, try to learn some things about football. He doesn't have the players to play is why his play-calling looks bad. Seriously, go on a diet or something, or stop calling Weiss a "fatass" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They're losing because Charlie can't recruit. Plain and simple, all the good players they had were Tyrone Willinghams. Weis needs to figure out how to get players now that he can't pay for them.
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby misterman10 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:41 pm

dcowboys055 wrote:They're losing because Charlie can't recruit. Plain and simple, all the good players they had were Tyrone Willinghams. Weis needs to figure out how to get players now that he can't pay for them.
thats true, Weiss isn't a good recruiter, but that fatass chick can't say he's bad at calling plays.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:42 pm

misterman10 wrote:
mr. incrediball wrote::roll: american football...

:roll: mr. incrediball

:roll: baghead :wink:
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby DIXIE on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:45 pm

misterman10 wrote:
DIXIE wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
misterman10 wrote:
FiveThreeEight wrote:Quinn's an alum, so I think that counts. Go UW Huskies! Almost got USC.
I dont think it counts, only if you want to insult ND, but GK's main goal is to insult Quinn

Brady Quinn's demonic soul will always be present at the ND games, and for that he is responsible for that team losing. If he were to say, die, maybe the team would get back on track. :wink:

LOL I dont think Brady Quinn has anything to do with the suckage going on at Notre Dame,,I think its that fat ass coach thinking he can have a run at college football like he did in the NFL,,he calls piss poor plays and doesnt have an offense,or a defense for that matter...
your one to be calling people fat :roll:
He doesn't call piss poor plays, try to learn some things about football. He doesn't have the players to play is why his play-calling looks bad. Seriously, go on a diet or something, or stop calling Weiss a "fatass" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I bet your little pecker got hard typing that,,,you can choke on my nonexistent one. Notre Dame sucks donkey dicks blame it on recruiting if you want I still go with my theory and i will call him a fatass AND a bad play caller all i want because he is one..

for the others here to talk football heres the newest AP and USA Today coaches polls

AP
1. LSU (33) 5-0 1,593
2. USC (32) 4-0 1,591
3. California 5-0 1,475
4. Ohio State 5-0 1,420
5. Wisconsin 5-0 1,271
6. South Florida 4-0 1,203
7. Boston College 5-0 1,172
8. Kentucky 5-0 1,143
9. Florida 4-1 1,031
10. Oklahoma 4-1 992

ESPN/USA Today
1. USC (45) 4-0 1,483
2. LSU (14) 5-0 1,454
3. California 5-0 1,363
4. Ohio State (1) 5-0 1,313
5. Wisconsin 5-0 1,251
6. Boston College 5-0 1,138
7. Florida 4-1 1,000
8. Kentucky 5-0 971
9. South Florida 4-0 960
10. Oklahoma 4-1 925

Thats all from the fatass chick for now
Cook DIXIE

Postby Tyr on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:00 pm

actually on that saturday a highschool in my conference that was0-3 beat its 3-0 rival. my team was the third win for that 3-0 team
most people who want to share their veiws with you dont want you to share yours with them
Cadet Tyr

Postby jnd94 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Hail to the victors. 3-2. we're making a comeback. TOP 10 HERE WE COME!!
Captain jnd94

Postby sfhbballnut on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:21 pm

I don't like the Gators and GT won. not a bad day :D
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:22 pm

sfhbballnut wrote:I don't like the Gators and GT won. not a bad day :D

they lost to my avatar
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 1st Class 0ojakeo0

Postby sfhbballnut on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:27 pm

yeah I know, rough day for us, congrats on the win though
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby misterman10 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

DIXIE wrote:Thats all from the fatass chick for now
at least you understand your a fatass

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby Suntzu on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 pm

GO MIAMI HURRICANES!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Private Suntzu

Postby DIXIE on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:25 pm

misterman10 wrote:

I understand you are a prick and whats your fascination with asses? fat ones at that when we want to talk football you perv yukkk

for those not obsessed with my ass(which btw is far from fat)...Im excited there is some competition in the Pac-10 for USC they have some good ones coming Cal is hot and Oregon,Oregon ST,UCLA and dont count out Arizona St. one of those have to get them will be fun to watch
Last edited by DIXIE on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cook DIXIE

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:26 pm

BC EAGLEs!!
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.

Postby DIXIE on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:31 pm

Go Eagles,,,they always give a rough time to my hated enemy those damn Seminoles
Cook DIXIE

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:33 pm

DIXIE wrote:Go Eagles,,,they always give a rough time to my hated enemy those damn Seminoles

when i went into the BC game in a Dorm they had put up a sign "In Ryan we trust"

Postby Fireside Poet on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:55 pm

DIXIE wrote:
misterman10 wrote:

I understand you are a prick and whats your fascination with asses? fat ones at that when we want to talk football you perv yukkk

for those not obsessed with my ass(which btw is far from fat)...Im excited there is some competition in the Pac-10 for USC they have some good ones coming Cal is hot and Oregon,Oregon ST,UCLA and dont count out Arizona St. one of those have to get them will be fun to watch

I'm obsessed, does that count? :shock: :twisted:

...and don't listen to the incessantly oozing dumbass misterman. There's a reason he wears a bag over his head and has 6700 posts of spam to counter insecurity and acute ankle-grabbing fantasies coupled with a shriveled boner.

Gotta note here that Arizona St. is still undefeated for the time being and face an uphill climb the rest of the way, but I will note here that Colorado beat Oklahoma and Arizona St. handled Colorado, so what does that say? ;)

GO DEVILS! :D
Click this logo for more information on joining!
Major Fireside Poet

Postby dcowboys055 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:43 am

Fireside Poet wrote:
DIXIE wrote:
misterman10 wrote:

...and don't listen to the incessantly oozing dumbass misterman. There's a reason he wears a bag over his head and has 6700 posts of spam to counter insecurity and acute ankle-grabbing fantasies coupled with a shriveled boner.

Gotta note here that Arizona St. is still undefeated for the time being and face an uphill climb the rest of the way, but I will note here that Colorado beat Oklahoma and Arizona St. handled Colorado, so what does that say? ;)

Hahaha! Pwnd.

By the way, Badgers are up to number 5, and they have no plans on leaving. We're going on a little road trip to undefeated Illinois and freefalling Penn State, and then back home for a few easy games before hitting the road once more to kick the buckeyes ass. Last two games of the season will be cleaning up with Michigan and Minnesota.

In conclusion, Badgers will go undefeated.
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby got tonkaed on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:45 am

dcowboys055 wrote:
Fireside Poet wrote:
DIXIE wrote:
misterman10 wrote:

Hahaha! Pwnd.

By the way, Badgers are up to number 5, and they have no plans on leaving. We're going on a little road trip to undefeated Illinois and freefalling Penn State, and then back home for a few easy games before hitting the road once more to kick the buckeyes ass. Last two games of the season will be cleaning up with Michigan and Minnesota.

In conclusion, Badgers will go undefeated.

they clearly wont beat ohio state....ohio state can score and wisconsin cant really defend that well, ohio state can play defense and wisconsin has looked shakier all season.

They should only lose that one though.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Serbia on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:52 am

Badgers really need to watch out for Michigan too... unless you guys switch up to a spread offense, the Wolverines can beat you, even in Madison.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,