North Korea Nuclear Missile crisis

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

North Korea Nuclear Missile crisis

Postby Sammy gags on Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:40 pm

This Wednesday, North Korea launched its 7th test missilem the Taepodong-2. 47 seconds into flight the missile plummeted down into the Pacific Ocean. ("The others were not test flights," asserted John Pike, director of Globalsecurity.org, a Washington-based military think tank. He suggested the launches were intended to put Asian neighbors on notice. "There was something for everyone. Scuds for South Korea. And at least one Rodong for Japan," Pike said.) "President Bush urged world leaders Wednesday to stand united in demanding that North Korea give up its nuclear weapons program, saying the communist nation remains a threat even though its long-range missile plunged into the sea seconds after liftoff."
Could this be a start to WWIII?
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby TitusFinn on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 pm

Brother, we are already in WWIII.
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby HighBorn on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:35 pm

yes its all comeing together like a great big puzzle isnt it... :?
Private HighBorn

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby qeee1 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:32 pm

HighBorn wrote:yes its all comeing together like a great big puzzle isnt it... :?

And if I connect US agression in the middle East here, and the growth of Islam there, lessening oil supplies here, China emerging as a world superpower there, ever increasing centralisation of power here, and political disillusionment and apathy among the masses there... that's it.

OH, it's World War 3, I should have known.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Sammy gags on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:08 pm

WWIII hasnt started yet, however there will be a war if North Korea can make an alliance with China
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby PaperPlunger on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:14 pm

please remove your avitar sammy, it's terrible, and bad
Private PaperPlunger

Postby Machiavelli on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:16 pm

Dude, change your avatatr. I can barely read what you are writing without throwing up. And yes the world is at war (which makes this world war three) the only difference is that not all of the "superpowers" have really stepped in.

But I understand what you mean when you say it's not WWIII because no major political leaderhas declared this WWIII.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Ronnie_K on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:41 pm

Don't Worry About It

America Won't Be in WWIII

Until They See Who is Winning

America Will Probably Claim Neutrality Again

Like In WWII

Then They Will Join Up At The End As Usual

God Bless America

Cadet Ronnie_K

Postby Machiavelli on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:48 pm

And no place else. :wink:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:20 pm

Machiavelli wrote:Dude, change your avatatr. I can barely read what you are writing without throwing up. .

ROFL! lol Blunt and to the point! Gotta love it! :lol:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

Politics: Not the oldest profession, but the results are still the same!***http://jaya2j.mybrute.com
Captain jay_a2j

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 pm

Ronnie_K wrote:Don't Worry About It

America Won't Be in WWIII

Until They See Who is Winning

America Will Probably Claim Neutrality Again

Like In WWII

Then They Will Join Up At The End As Usual

God Bless America

hmmmm was Europe winning WWII before we entered? It seems we can't win no matter what we do. If we are neutral PEOPLE complain. And if we go on "pre-empted" strikes PEOPLE complain. I wonder If we would remain neutral if say, France invaded England tomarrow?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

Politics: Not the oldest profession, but the results are still the same!***http://jaya2j.mybrute.com
Captain jay_a2j

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby thegrimsleeper on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:32 pm

Obviously Bush went for the wrong member of the Axis of Evil... Maybe if he'd have thrown a little Shock and Awe toward ol' Kim Jong Illy, we wouldn't have to worry about this as much. We're never going to be able to do something effectively (short of just bombing the hell out of the whole brainwashed country) unless we reinstate the draft... And at that point, it had fucking well better be WWIII. I say we put our money where on the table and take care of Iran and North Korea before the shit really hits the fan.
Sergeant 1st Class thegrimsleeper

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1)

Postby Sir Gordalot on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:15 am

is it really a missle crisis before they launch one at canada?
-----------------------------------------------------
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.
Corporal 1st Class Sir Gordalot

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby minihaymanz on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:18 am

well, im better than korea. and japan. and america for that matter.
Captain minihaymanz

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)

Postby Sir Gordalot on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:27 am

hmm well first off im too lazy to do the quote thing but someone said ... "was europe winning b4 we(america) entered?"

- umm well one part of europe was winning
- don't pretend you joined the ww2 to save the french and brits... pearl harbor pulled u in and Hitler supporting Japan dragged you into the European theatre
-----------------------------------------------------
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.
Corporal 1st Class Sir Gordalot

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?